Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: THE PALACE of STYLES

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    The Styles post is so vague. I am willing to give them the benefit of the doubt and say they are not deliberately trying to tease or mislead us, I suspect its just a case of Engrish. in any case they need to clarify whats happening ASAP.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
    Shit.....

Just when I have learnt how to enjoy the current concept, of young sweet girls in dresses and bras that we may be able to loosen quite a lot, the entry price At Styles is now going up by 80%??

I'll try to get one last visit in before the changes.

Then it is, "Bye Bye Styles."

Unless they are referring to having two separate premises? If the same girls are going to be doing FS at the new premises, they'll lose some of the freshness they have now at Styles, a big part of their appeal.
    I am with you, this has stuffed up what i had just gotten used to and loved. I was going to styles at least once a week if not twice. But now probably have to find a new place as its just too pricey per visit for me to really be ok with it. It also means if i did decide to go, i have to go far less often and that is not appealing to me at all. Not sure why they would change it just when they were making so much business as i found it to always be busy.

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    The Styles post is so vague. I am willing to give them the benefit of the doubt and say they are not deliberately trying to tease or mislead us, I suspect its just a case of Engrish. in any case they need to clarify whats happening ASAP.
    I think the English in the title post was perfect and professionally written, just didn't give enogh information, but then again, it generated a lot of questions and debate. so perhaps its part of their marketing ploy, tell you something interesting but withholding some vital information so punters like us have to ask more questions or guess what they are really doing, I guess they don't even have to answer anything until the day when they open.

Could be a very clever move,

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

altgourami
    Alysha is one of the most attractive girls I've ever met. 2 hours well spent coming my way...

Shop Owner
    Merry Christmas and Happy New year to all happy and unhappy punters !!!!

we sincerely appreciate all your contributions to the forums .

i ll try to make it clearly as possible , we are going to be as such

Styles at 6 cleg street artarmon full service < 9439 4211 >

Palace of style shall be announced < 0435 589 029 >

Styles at Narwee at 1/52 Broad Arrow road Narwee < 9584 8218 >

Quote Originally Posted by Style_Admin View Post
    Merry Christmas and Happy New year to all happy and unhappy punters !!!!

we sincerely appreciate all your contributions to the forums .

i ll try to make it clearly as possible , we are going to be as such

Styles at 6 cleg street artarmon full service < 9439 4211 >

Palace of style shall be announced < 0435 589 029 >

Styles at Narwee at 1/52 Broad Arrow road Narwee < 9584 8218 >
    Thanks, that does make it clearer

So Styles at Narwee is open now as a BBBJ + CIM place!

Styles at 6 cleg changes to FS - is about to happen (date?) or has it happened already? Would you be able to tell us what the rates will be?

Palace of Styles is separate, opens on the 21st and its location is not yet known. What is on offer is also unknown - other than it will be "Premium"

Thanks

Boater

Shop Owner
    Merry Christmas and happy new year ..

thank you for all your interests and comments , we are always striving to accommodate for all the punters.

for bookings and enquiries 0435 589 029 " strictly bookings only "

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As Boater has pointed out, there is still no definition of what "Premium Service" consists of that is different from the $150 per hour competion around Artarmon area.

Without such IMHO it should be regarded as $150 service but charged at $200 per hour!

Maybe Style_Admin could clarify?

Patience Bill,

The questions have been asked, is Styles Admin wanted to answer them, they would have

I am sure it will all become clear in time.

Boater

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw Coco yesterday, and she seemed to think she is going to Narwee, maybe she is going to the new Palace but one thing she made 100% clear is that she WILL NOT do full service. When I asked her why, she pointed to my 8 inches of meat and said Aussie guy too big. I'm hoping the Palace allows full touching, massage massage plus BBBJCIM. I'd love to 69 Coco.

Banned
    If she thinks 8 inches is big she is in for a shock! Most wls have seen 10inches and managed to take it all the way down to the balls

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Narwee is much closer for me than Artarmon, It will be interesting to see where the palace of Styles will be located as well as their price structure.
    I think they should offer FS at Narwee too due to the customer demographic of the area.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by the wizard View Post
    Narwee is much closer for me than Artarmon, It will be interesting to see where the palace of Styles will be located as well as their price structure.
    I think they should offer FS at Narwee too due to the customer demographic of the area.
    Guys I saw alysha on monday and she said she definitely wont be doing FS.

So who's on for FS ?

''''''''''''''''

Senior Member(無間使者)
    From my what I can gather from speaking to the regular girls NONE of them are doing FS.If they are part of the nwe palace of styles than it seems more evident that it will be some sort of soapy massage as the boyshave aalready been guessing.

altgourami
    Well, I am in for that one. Never tried a soapy before. Tried once at the terrible Chequers... never again shall I darken their doorway.

Address is still unknown ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yea I'm gagging to fuck coco but the only way it will happen is outside work

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I rang them today and the guy i spoke to confirmed no FS for the Palace. I asked about the location and he simply said it would be a discreet location unlike 6 Cleg. I then asked about what the difference is and he said that it would be the same concept but with some additional services, what those are he did not confirm, to be fair i did not ask for specifics.
    I guess only one way to find out
    Will go on the weekend and check it out....after all it's just money

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast