Establishment : 8 Carnegie Place, Blacktown

Date of Visit : 21/7/2013

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 02 9621 8868

Hours of Business : 24 hours advertised

Rates : $140/60mins

Size/shape : 160cm. Fairly slim

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : FS

Value for money/recommend? : Definitely. Yes.

This was my second visit with Apple. It had been a busy week and weekend. Got to Sunday night tired and it was freezing out, but I needed a break. It was about 10.30pm when I rang and got a booking for 11pm. Apple arrived to the waiting room cheerful and happy to see me, and this is probably the main point of this review. For the time of night Apple provided a really good hour service. She was accommodating and responsive and good company. She gave everything I was after - kissing, 69, bbbj, really good long passionate cowgirl with her wriggling all over me, perfect missionary finish, cuddle and relax. Didn't have to ask - it just happened. For the situation this was the perfect punt and I have to commend Apple for being so nice, cheerful and energetic. It really lifted the spirits for the week ahead. I read a lot of the reviews and sometimes think of travelling to other parts of Sydney to chase the good reviews I have read. Then you read of the disasters or disappointments and cant bear to think of wasting the time and money. Girls like Apple are a gem for their consistent quality service.

Banned
    Sounds like my type of girl! There are so many good girls around at present its hard to get to see them all once let alone get back for seconds.