Thread: Barbie - Wild Sexy Taiwanese girl - Just fantastic

Banned

Barbie - Wild Sexy Taiwanese girl - Just fantastic

Roger sms me that there will be a new Taiwanese girl to his shop with a name that I knew from another shop, which charged higher prices. Hence, I immediately booked her and hope to get her on the cheap.

After meeting her, we both laughed as she is the girl that I know quite well and we both felt good during our previous sessions. I took her for 45 min to have longer time to enjoy her.

As said previously, I just gave an overall comment on this experience. She is pretty and wild. Young and busty as compared to her slim body. Very good skills. Not a softie girl, need to handle her temper well. We had a happy session. She came but I couldn't. So need to wait for next time to see her. She is now trialling this shop, hence not certain can see her in this shop again. Will keep checking this shop's roster closely.

Banned
    I forgot to mention the improvements which were pointed out by me after my first visit to this shop。

1, the mattress is much softer and the knees are not hurting now with doggie style
    2. the room has more white lights (some were too bright and hot, perhaps a bit over). The red light bulbs can be turned off.

I am sure that if Roger take action on customers' comments. His shop will be even better. well done, Roger

Senior Member(無間使者) billionaire's Avatar
    Nice AR, bro. We need more ARs for new girl, not more ARs for popular ones.

I didn't find their mattress is hard. improvement confirmed.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) pepefirstlove's Avatar
    Agree with bro billionaire, I'm new to the market and waiting for proper ARs first before make an actual booking. There're still plenty of girls on roster without AR.

Banned
    Bro. billionaire,

Pls remember for this shop, u need to have an AR to get discount for next punting.
    In fact, for this shop, there is no professional AR writers, as all reports are trying to get the $20 discount. (for me, I can only use for $10 as evening out not convenient).
    U can see a lot of bad reports or bad points against the shop. Hence get a fairer view, as professional ARs always said good things, even if things were bad.
    If Roger has the stomach to take criticisms and improve on bad points, his shop should be even better.
    He needs more girls though, often need to wait and then can only take the girl immediately available. Girls tired, and how can the next punter expect good attitude or services. Resting times for a girl are really necessary (say 10 min). Hence more good girls available will ensure every girl is fresh (or a bit fresher) for the next customer.

Agree, Roger?

Banned
    thank u again for ur review,

totally agree with u

things take time.. working on it to make everything better and better

cheers
    roger

Banned
    Pls don't mind if I keep reminding u, but for good intentions.

Yr shop is improving, but just wish a bit faster. wish u even better business. Boss

Banned
    Sexy & Wild Barbie

Today

NOW @ 45 George