Thread: big tits Sunny@647 3am punt

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar

big tits Sunny@647 3am punt

Where else but 647 Elizabeth St am I going to get sucked off by an asian milf @3 in the morning. $8 taxi from central.

Its probably custom to greet customers with a "hello" or "hi".... First thing I hear from 647 mamasan "how's Ginza?" #awkward....

I just burst out laughing, she tells me one of her customers is always complaining he can't get a booking and they never answer his call's, most likely this guys phone number is blacklisted.

Was introduced to Sunny, a early 40's slim asian mild with an amazing set of hooters. I was actually lucky enough to watch her large and long nipples grow before my eyes as I sucked and licked them. DFK&bbbj were standard options but her extras were shall I say NASTY! She did a run down of what's available naturally I said yes yes yes and yes to all of them I was expecting her to drop a price but she laid me down and went to work so since she didn't charge for her "Super" extras I turned my original 30minute booking to a 2hr booking

Banned
    Bet she loved a 2 hour booking at 3Am, don't think I will even ask what extras were on the menu.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    Bet she loved a 2 hour booking at 3Am, don't think I will even ask what extras were on the menu.
    She must have because after the first hour she went to the kitchen to get coffee and a very sweet mango cheesecake which she spoon fed me in bed.

Extra's.....this is the only after hours joint I know I can rock up to unannounced and get certain desires fulfilled with out judgment.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    3am blowjob run to 647 makes u a horny dog....….... RESPECT

"She did a run down of what's available naturally I said yes yes yes and yes to all of them I was expecting her to drop a price but she laid me down and went to work so since she didn't charge for her "Super" extras I turned my original 30minute booking to a 2hr booking"

Class Act.…...... RESPECT

Is she attractive

Banned
    I am really feeling very strange about the value of this forum. More and more.

There are very few new threads and replies to new threads. A brother taught me to sort thread within last week and also sort by start time of thread. Hence, I can see all the new reports and also comments on the new girls. I visited 45 George many times recently and hence wish to see what comments I got and join in some interesting discussions. However, what I found was one new AR came just every few hours and very few comments and questions on new reports. Why? For punters, they must want to try the latest hot girls with good comments and ignore those with bad comments. Natural logic, right? However, this site does not seem to be serving this function. Basically, new comments on very old reports. Why? Most girls do not work in a specific shop for a long time, why still talk about them? Why not start a new thread for new girls in these shops? I do not understand the logic.

Now most new threads are about girls in 45 George (why, because they gave $20 discount voucher for an AR after a visit). With the first 40 new threads, I think half of the ARs related to girls of this shop. My key question is why other shops not follow this good marketing gimmick. Is Roger the only guy who know how to attract customers, especially when the same name is used for girls working in other shops? Good luck, Roger. U are a standout amongst the shop owners in Sydney. well done.

U saved a lot for frequent punters like me.

Sorry, bro. Gucci2012, to use your thread to put in my 2 cents worth of comments, as yr report is the only new AR which I found, using my method of sorting and selection.

Senior Member(無間使者) billionaire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by akkw2800 View Post
    I am really feeling very strange about the value of this forum. More and more.

There are very few new threads and replies to new threads. A brother taught me to sort thread within last week and also sort by start time of thread. Hence, I can see all the new reports and also comments on the new girls. I visited 45 George many times recently and hence wish to see what comments I got and join in some interesting discussions. However, what I found was one new AR came just every few hours and very few comments and questions on new reports. Why? For punters, they must want to try the latest hot girls with good comments and ignore those with bad comments. Natural logic, right? However, this site does not seem to be serving this function. Basically, new comments on very old reports. Why? Most girls do not work in a specific shop for a long time, why still talk about them? Why not start a new thread for new girls in these shops? I do not understand the logic.

Now most new threads are about girls in 45 George (why, because they gave $20 discount voucher for an AR after a visit). With the first 40 new threads, I think half of the ARs related to girls of this shop. My key question is why other shops not follow this good marketing gimmick. Is Roger the only guy who know how to attract customers, especially when the same name is used for girls working in other shops? Good luck, Roger. U are a standout amongst the shop owners in Sydney. well done.

U saved a lot for frequent punters like me.

Sorry, bro. Gucci2012, to use your thread to put in my 2 cents worth of comments, as yr report is the only new AR which I found, using my method of sorting and selection.
    Agree that we need new ARs and comments for new girls.

Usually, only shop owners write comments (ads/notification) on very old report cos they want us to see the ARs of their girls. Most punter don't read and comment old threads. I'm OK with that. Just my 2 cents

Banned
    Oh, I now understand. Solve my mystery. thanks bro.

Quote Originally Posted by igloo View Post
    3am blowjob run to 647 makes u a horny dog....….... RESPECT

"She did a run down of what's available naturally I said yes yes yes and yes to all of them I was expecting her to drop a price but she laid me down and went to work so since she didn't charge for her "Super" extras I turned my original 30minute booking to a 2hr booking"

Class Act.…...... RESPECT

Is she attractive
    About as attractive as any asian milf is at 3 in the morning..... slim with very soft symmetrical E Cups. Yeah her face was pretty just her hairstyle let's her down.

Massage: 7.5/10
    Dtbbbj: 8/10

Anal: 8/10(my 1st for the tear) did not ask for tips I didn't realise we were doing anal until I looked down at where my dick was actually inserted. After I blew she wet wiped my stick and started sucking me while I had a small nap.

Boxing Day Specials or 4hrs in a brothel?

No way was I even attempting getting through the city with the thousand's of bargain hunters swarming the streets.

Better off wasting $600 @647Elizabeth St. 4hrs of rauncy actions is a lot better than shopping for things I don't need.

Sunny in Philadelphia.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post
    Was introduced to Sunny, a early 40's slim asian mild with an amazing set of hooters.
    I didn't think she was that old. I thought about ten years younger? Great bod, great service for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by greeksta View Post
    Would love to do a MMF with this 3 holer.
    We went from kinky weird sex acts to a long discussion about China's economy and the house cleaning the current president is doing by wiping out corrupt officials.

Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post
    to a long discussion about China's economy and the house cleaning the current president is doing by wiping out corrupt officials.
    That's way kinkier than I would have expected.
    It must have been interesting, but I'm not sure I would have paid for the privilege to participate in that.

Then again, weird things happen in the wee hours of the day (4 am).

Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
    I didn't think she was that old. I thought about ten years younger? Great bod, great service for sure.
    Agreed. I love her tits. Huge nipples.

Quote Originally Posted by Licker View Post
    That's way kinkier than I would have expected.
    It must have been interesting, but I'm not sure I would have paid for the privilege to participate in that.

Then again, weird things happen in the wee hours of the day (4 am).
    Well I think engaging her and having a discussion about something that interests her is the least I could do after she spent a good 3hrs straight animalistically(no such word) going to town on me. Tis the season and all that jazz, no need to be a scrooge with my money or time.

I was just joking mate. I often have long conversations with the girls (with those who speak English well enough).

At that time of the day (night) though I think it would not have been a long conversation from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Licker View Post
    I was just joking mate. I often have long conversations with the girls (with those who speak English well enough).

At that time of the day (night) though I think it would not have been a long conversation from me.
    I prefer in-house gossip about other wl's and customers over politics. Wl's with huge gambling and drug problems are my favourite talking points.