Thread: Ada with her perky C Cups, very sensual hands and kindy teacher look !

Ada with her perky C Cups, very sensual hands and kindy teacher look !

Coco has been telling me about this new girl Ada since last week, so finally I had an opportunity to get out so I booked Ada for Friday afternoon.

Got to the shop right on time, a new fresh face opened the door, I knew she was Ada straight away, medium build, late 20's, good looking with a pair of thin glasses, very kindergarten teacher look, shoulder length hair tied back, wearing the short nurse uniform showing some cleavage there, so far so good!

Ada said do you have appointment I said I booked Ada, she said that's me come this way please, English was good!

As I walked down the steps I said I want to say hello to Coco first, went inside, Wow, the beautiful face and those busty young breasts were greeting me, I didn't know Jojo was working, can I change my booking ?

No such luck, as I got a hug from Jojo and feel those big tits over her clothings, the door bell rang , I looked up the CCTV screen it was an Aussie pensioner, and Coco yelled out from room 4: Jojo, your booking is here, he's a regular! Well then I guess changing my booking is out of the question, Jojo went to bring the client into a room. Lucky baxxxxx!!

Well, no point plundering on what I can't have, better get on with what I can get! Ada took me to the last room, paid the fees with the tips as usual, Ada looked at the money and said you must be a regular customer, I said yeah, I wish I can come here everyday! She told me to lay down and get ready.

With the towel on my back, Ada asked what type of massage I like, I said what massage can you do? Ada said you can have very strong, medium or softer push oil massage!

Usually I always pick the strong but today my back was actually feeling ok and the quick hug with Jojo outside and the 2 seconds with her big boobs pressed against me had almost given me a hard on, so my problem area right now is not on my back but between my legs. So I said, push oil please!

推油吧!

Ada did the usual open the back routines over the towel and said you feel very tight here, may be I give you a little bit hard massage first to loosen up, OK, that sounds good, so Ada spent about 10-15 min on my back over the towel and using her fists and elbows on the usual pressure points and along the spine, very professional, she is very experienced!

Then she asked again: can I start the push oil now? Yes please. !

So the towel came off and she put some of those warmed oil to her palms and on to my body.

For those brothers who haven't been to Stanmore, Coco has set up a little oil heater lamp in each massage room, at the start of the session, the ML will light the little cake candle underneath to heat up the massage oil in the dish, it's a nice and warm feel when the ML puts she hands on you with the heated oil !!

Ada started from the shoulder and neck area but I redirected her hands down my lower back and my waist and either side of my butt!

The push oil started with smooth and firm strokes on the skin surface, with a bit more pressure pressing down where I needed without any prompting, she certainly knows her way around a man's body.

At the half hour mark, Ada started to invade my more private and sensual areas, a la Lisa/Mimi style . Very nice, as usual, I turned side way a little bit so that Ada can have more access under carriage.

She could see that I was totally aroused so she wipped her hands off the oil and undressed! Everything came off and revealed a mature womanly body with soft white skins. Probably a size 10+, so if you are after a slim and lean body ML, she is not for you, she is more suitable for those who appreciate a regular sized woman. Onto her most prominent assets, not the D Cup as told by Coco, but a firm pair of perky C Cups, light colour nipples, looks delicious, a nice handfull and good hand feel !

....... To be continued in the private section

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Shop Owner
    Ada, new girl, late 20's, good looking, big natural D Cups, soft and gentle, very experienced, used to work in the North side, very good services

Serving today
    Stanmore Remedial Massage
    252B Parramatta Road, Stanmore
    or rear entry via Corunna lane
    Opening 7 days, 10am to 10pm
    02-9568-5889, 0470-380-834