Thread: Wishaway - Sugar

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Wink Wishaway - Sugar

I've walked past Wishaway Massage next the the Menzies many times but always been a bit reluctant because of the lack of reviews and the few reviews I've seen haven't been overly positive.

Anyway ventured in yesterday, the entrance looks like a legit massage shop which is good because it's in quite a prominent location.

There were two girls when I went downstairs...any ideas of it being a legit shop were quickly dismissed by their sexy uniforms!

Both were around mid 20's and ok looking. I went with Sugar who offered $120 for 1 hour b2b.

The rooms were ok, floor to ceiling walls unlike QVB and a few others on the area.

I asked for a firm massage and got it! It was through a towel for most of the time, then some oil before she started doing the reach underneath and stroking my balls...I guess that was the signal to start Part 2.

The mirrors on the walls are handy and I got to watch Sugar undress the reveal a nice body, tones but with some padding in the right places, a very pert set of C cup boobs with long nipples that were standing at attention. Plenty of hair downstairs but not the black forest!

B2B was very good with lots of teasing. HJ was excellent! She really worked me over and kept me on the edge for a long time.

I asked if i could have a feel between her legs - she said it was ok on the outside but moved my hand away so it didn't pursue it. Anyway I had a very intense orgasm that covered both of us!

I had a shower afterwards (short walk down the hall). Shower was very clean and modern.

Back to the room and Sugar helped me get dressed and kept laughing and grabbing me between the legs which was fun. I gave her a tip which was gratefully received.

The other surprise was that you can leave via a lift that comes up in the office block next door, so very discrete which I appreciated.

All in all a better experience than I expected.

Sugar's English is better than my Cantonese or Mandarin but not brilliant. I think she said she works Wed, Thu, Fri.

I'll probably give her another go next week.

Banned
    This place is frequently visited but not often reviewed, good shower facilities, top location but sometimes the girls are hit and miss.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks, this is near work, always wanted to know about this one

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

ymmv

Quote Originally Posted by IamSam View Post
    This place is frequently visited but not often reviewed, good shower facilities, top location but sometimes the girls are hit and miss.
    Agree...my 4th visit today and each time has been completely different. I've had both the best ever and the worst ever part 1 massage, no touch below the waist to full finger face straddling fun and even a bbbj (for an extra $50).

As the Americans say, YMMV.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeap depends on your luck

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Clarification

Quote Originally Posted by Philthy View Post
    Agree...my 4th visit today and each time has been completely different. I've had both the best ever and the worst ever part 1 massage, no touch below the waist to full finger face straddling fun and even a bbbj (for an extra $50).

As the Americans say, YMMV.
    Just to be clear, my 4 visits have been with 4 different MLs. The additional comments do no relate to Sugar other than what was said in my original post

P