Thread: HIDEAWAY Bansia Allie

Senior Member(無間使者)

HIDEAWAY Bansia Allie

Person's Name : Allie

Establishment : Hideaway

Date of Visit : 26/7/2013 morning

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 311-Princes Highway Banksia 2116 02-9597-7753 web page down

Hours of Business : 09:00 to late

Rates : $150 per hour Asian: $220 per hour Caucasian

Size/shape : slim, size 6, B Cup with nice nipples, small bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : Massage, DATY, FS, massage, no kissing on face

Value for money/recommend? : OK but lack of kissing is a disadvantage.

My experience/comments : Posted on other sites and YMMV

Had to do business in the area and had to wait some time before seeing the client so decided to fill in the time at Hideaway which was not far away from my destination.

I had been there in 2011 and seen on one occasion a Caucasian for $170 per hour and a Korean girl on another time for $130 per hour. Both earlier experiences were mediocre but hoped for more this time.

Entered via the side street entrance and walked down the narrow lane, past the empty clothes stands and pushed the buzzer near the security door. Waited for a while until let in and shown to the waiting room which was in darkness. A blond MILF came in and I asked the usual: whose working and what’s the price. Blondie (one of the WLs) said the price varied with the girl, Caucasians were $220 per hour and Asians $150 per hour. This differential was similar to 2011 but now the prices had gone up. Asked for the Asians and a slim pleasant looking woman dressed in a long black dress split up the legs who looked mid 20s in the poor light, came out. As she was the only Asian working I took her as they usually give better service IMHO.

I was shown into a room which was a reasonable size with shower in one corner and a double bed with small dresser next to it and chair. I showered while she prepared the bed with a few red towels (thankfully they had replaced the thread bare ones they had when I was there last. Allie went out of the room to remove an ash trash as she does not like the smell and seemed to take along time to come back so I opened the door and called her. She finally arrived and disrobed and wanted to massage me but I said no lets get onto the bed first.

She seemed very shy Covered herself with a towel and I got the impression that she has not done this work very long. OK play it as it goes and just take things gently. Problem was she does not want to be touched on the face so no kissing. OK on the neck and the rest of the body but the face was a no no.

So this was going to be a challenge but I had already paid so not much I could do and I still needed to kill time so progressed to kissing he breasts and gently touching her nipples which she seemed to like so progressed with that for some time and stroking down her body.
    Then started to kiss down the body and to the mons and then a bit of tongue above the clitoris and down onto it which got her moving as she obviously likes that. Unfortunately she had a bush, but not a big one and I prefer them to be waxed or freshly shave so I limited the amount of DATY and worked back up her body to her breasts whilst touching her around the vagina. She said no fingers inside so I just kept working to get her fully stimulated and then asked could I do it with a condom on the finger so she relented and then I gently continued as she was enjoying herself and was moving towards that intermediate state of pre climax so progressed to insert and seek the (disputed) G spot without any resistance. At one stage whilst doing this she was almost going to allow kissing but unfortunately resisted.

With about 20 mins to go I suggested she give me CBJ which she did but was not the greatest as she has very long hair which was always getting in her way and she did not tie it back as most WL do.

After some of this the finished off in missionary. Had shower and she showed me to the door and it was then that I realised she probably was a well preserved late 30 woman who is new to this job.

Not the best expenditure but have had worse. Not much if anything has been done to Hideaway facilities since 2011. Lighting is still poor but at least the threadbare towels have been replaced, The website does not function which I told them, not sure why but maybe they have not paid their hosting subs.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Bil I used to go there in the nineties when it was primarily a Cauc place.
    Some good times , I Remember a Russian Girl there that took me by surprise when she spoke to me in greek whilst in the shower.
    I had told her that I had recently been there and spoke a bit of the language- she had lived there for some time.
    She was really cute and provided some outsanding GFE.
    The current wave of Asian shops have really taken punting to the level that we all love now and some are hard to beat

Banned
    Sounds like a pretty crap punt all in all mate. Not many things less attractive than a WL who doesn't want to be touched. Never understood why people would pay more for a cauc than an asian girl either, for me it's the other way around though even more so.... I'd gladly pay $200+ for many of the incredibly hot asian girls around, but for most of the cauc's you'd have to pay me to do them, and supply blue pills as well!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by the wizard View Post
    So did I mate! I had two regulars, a blonde wth short, fine hair and a tat on her belly, and afterwards a filipina lady of 35 who always treated me well. (It was all cbj back then in those more paranoid days.) The Philippines is quite a christian country I think, and back then I had started to get a bit more daring by swearing a little. "Yeah, suck that fucking cock" for example. This lovely lady I always remember, pushed her finger slightly into my thigh and said "No swearing"

He he.. chastened, I stopped.

I hope life has worked out for her, she was lovely.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by the wizard View Post
    Some good times , I Remember a Russian Girl there that took me by surprise when she spoke to me in greek whilst in the shower.
    I had told her that I had recently been there and spoke a bit of the language- she had lived there for some time.
    She was really cute and provided some outsanding GFE.
    The current wave of Asian shops have really taken punting to the level that we all love now and some are hard to beat
    Guess we are showing our age I used to go there for years and they had some good girls there was always cbj back then the Asian shops changed that some girls would kiss but a lot would not so you had to find one that suited you.

One I used to see a lot I pass in the street now and then or she drops her daughter of at the local school or I see her when I go for a feed at the local club mostly we just pass Occasionally we smile at each other never exchange words though.

Was thinking of going for another visit and checking it out now that its an Asian shop but doesn't sound like it is worth the trouble. Have to agree though for me an Asian lady is much better service than Caucasian and so if anything the cost should be reversed.