Thread: New Hangzhou sex bomb - Youky, good girlfriend feel with pink nipples

Banned

New Hangzhou sex bomb - Youky, good girlfriend feel with pink nipples

I finished my late night shift last night and felt horny and wanted to get some pleasure before returning home.

Early this morning, I went to the shop to see if the Hangzhou girl, Stella is working or not, or whether there are any new pretty Korean girls which this shop is famous for. Unfortunately, Stella was not working that day and the Korean girls were not my cup of tea. Instead, the Receptionist recommended another lovely Chinese girl called Youky, also from Hangzhou, to me. I was too fond of Hangzhou girls, as they have very good smooth white skin. Therefore, I wanted to enjoy her for longer and hence paid $150 to the Receptionist for an hour service.

This Hangzhou girl, Youky, has long legs. She said she came to Sydney to study English and needs to earn some money for her schooling. She said it is her 1st time to work as a working girl and hence is not used to this kind of working environment. But she is very friendly and cooperative. Chatty and pretty much accommodated what I asked her to do. She said she is 22 years old, but my feeling is that she is about 25 yrs old. Still looking very young and fresh to me.

She really looks beautiful. I will give her 9 out of 10. Not drop dead gorgeous but still pretty enough to make most men turn their heads to look at her again.

She is not very tall, about 1.65m。Slim arms and legs. Body portion very much like a model especially those long legs. Skin complexion is very fair. Based on my past experience with women, she should have 35C cup boobs, with small-medium size light pinky nipples. Her waist is about 25in. Her bums are big and round. My guess is 36 in. Looked very nice in the doggie position. I found her best asset is her very tight pussy. I almost came shortly after I penetrated her pussy as it was so tight and gave me such a good strong feeling. This never happened to me before as I am renouned to be a long distance runner. She almost KO'ed me within the first few minutes. Luckily, I could steady myself to extend the time of enjoyment of her.

As she is quite new to this industry, her skills were just average. She did not allow kissing with tongue and did blow job with condom.

As she is green and new to this field of work, a bit shy and often I needed to direct her action.

We had some foreplay to start with first. CBJ. Then she proceeded with LFK with minimal tongue action. I got on top of her first and rode hard, but as mentioned before, almost came after a short while. I asked her to change position and sat on top of me instead. This allowed my dick to loosen the tight pressure a bit so that I could last a bit longer. This worked perfectly. After 5 min., I changed to the doggie position to enjoy her bum view. Just too fantastic. After another 10 min. I finally came.

After that, we lay on the bed and chatted about her life. She is a very friendly and innocent girl , and told me a lot of things about herself. She gave me a really good girlfriend feeling. Unbelievable.

As we had a bit of time after chatting and my dick got hard again because of her girlfriend feeling to me, I repeated the 3 positions and came out for the second time. In fact, I was unable to come for the second time for a long while. I am sure that it is due to her nice feelings which injected lots of energy into my dick.

Conclusion: Model figure, excellent body. Certain degree of GFF. Need to direct a bit on action. Not for the erotic type lover. Overall I say a lovely and kind girl. She must be the best girl that I have met for quite some time. I will certainly go to see her again to get the happy feelings a few more times.

Banned
    tried this girl a few days ago. just lazy to write a report as no incentive provided to customers writing report for the shop. Some other shops use this tactic to gain promotion for their shop and got their mobile phone no.

I am a bit scared to give my mobile phone no. to the shops making the promotion. Just do not know how they will use the information later. Right?

After reading the above report, I felt that this bro was not making up the story. I had a fantatistic time with this girl. Most of what he said sounded similar to my experience.

Will I see this girl again? Perhaps not in near future as there are some new girls in this shop that I wanted to try too. So give her a miss for my next sex-hunting.

Shop Owner
    bro lonelyorange
    thank you for coming our shop, Youki is one of my best girl, she is working on Monday and Friday this week

IMG_0519 1.jpgIMG_0523 3.jpg

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 65Carlton View Post
    bro lonelyorange
    thank you for coming our shop, Youki is one of my best girl, she is working on Monday and Friday this week

IMG_0519 1.jpgIMG_0523 3.jpg
    Tried to book her on Monday afternoon, but was told by the receptionist that she was overbooked up to 8 p.m.
    A guy waited for 2 hours in yr shop for her. I told the receptionist this was ridiculous.

What special service does she offer that made her so hot? Could u tell me pls?

Could Imake her now for 11 a.m. next Monday? Want to find out personally.

Shop Owner
    something wrong with the admin system, but it fixed already
    our roster was on again

Banned
    I tried this girl today. Her special services really excellent. Need to try before fully realising what it is like.

The girl, basically in line with what was written in the first viist report. Of course there were exaggerations, but the rest roughly in line with my experience today. I hope she is even younger, but then she will not have the skills used in the special services, right?

Overall, the special services were not mentioned in the first report, but I don't want to use my time to write them out. I like very much. That is all I can say. If u want to know what they are, go and find it out yourself. haha

Shop Owner
    All bro

Yoki is working today, one of the best service girl, IMG_0671.jpg

call 9546 6088 to book her