Thread: Moc JSY

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Moc JSY

Guys Iam new here and thinking of trying jsy.. Is there any more reviews please?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Try and then post an AR.

Banned
    what is the date of last AR on this shop? My guess is ages ago. right?

Quote Originally Posted by akkw2800 View Post
    what is the date of last AR on this shop? My guess is ages ago. right?
    Wrong again ! As usual !

Have a look here :

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...65533;�,

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...�/page2

Banned
    The AR thread (653333) was started on 3- 2 -2013. was it not old enough. why a directory?

The 2nd AR thread (6288) was started on 20- 6 -2013. Agree?

Are there no customers to this shop who have written an AR since 21-6-2013?

Pls highlight to me the last AR written by a bro after visit. in order to prove me wrong. Facts are stronger than a thousand words,mate.

Based on the angry tone of bro. wilisno, he must be the owner or assoicate of this shop. My guess should be right.

Banned
    Well from what I've gathered by asking around, she definitely doesn't look like Yoona from SNSD, although some brothers might assume that from her pics.

Maybe some brothers who have seen her can chime in and give hints on what she looks like, or if she looks like any korean celebrities. That would help many brothers who aren't sure about dumping 350 on JSY lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Agree! Any more info would be great
    Also some of us tried to goto ginza and always booked out?!

Quote Originally Posted by akkw2800 View Post
    The AR thread (653333) was started on 3- 2 -2013. was it not old enough. why a directory?

The 2nd AR thread (6288) was started on 20- 6 -2013. Agree?

Are there no customers to this shop who have written an AR since 21-6-2013?

Pls highlight to me the last AR written by a bro after visit. in order to prove me wrong. Facts are stronger than a thousand words,mate.

Based on the angry tone of bro. wilisno, he must be the owner or assoicate of this shop. My guess should be right.
    Hahaha ! After giving you the link to check it out, you still can't work out what is what, that shows how intelligent you are !

Just go to the last post of that link, you will find the last AR was posted on 24/07/2013, and there has been reports for MOC almost every week. MOC has been one of those company with the most number of AR, and if you don't know this fact and made the above comment, you're only making a fool of yourself !

By the way, I was only ridiculing you, not with an angry tone !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者) billionaire's Avatar
    I think bro awwk may not know how to use "Thread Display Options". I set prefix to "MyOutCall" and sort by "Thread Start Time" to show the threads from only one shop.

After setting up the options, it'll be easy to find the latest AR for MOC as to today is SK-shhhh-the-secret-s-out

bro wilisno gives a collection of AR for MOC shows the popularity of this shop, which is understandable. But bro awwk thought it was the latest AR. This misunderstanding could happen. I'm here just to explain what happened. Be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by billionaire View Post
    I think bro awwk may not know how to use "Thread Display Options". I set prefix to "MyOutCall" and sort by "Thread Start Time" to show the threads from only one shop.

After setting up the options, it'll be easy to find the latest AR for MOC as to today is SK-shhhh-the-secret-s-out

bro wilisno gives a collection of AR for MOC shows the popularity of this shop, which is understandable. But bro awwk thought it was the latest AR. This misunderstanding could happen. I'm here just to explain what happened. Be nice.
    Well said bro !

That's everybody should do, be nice and he'll be fine !

Before one learns what to do, avoid criticizing and making a fool of himself, especially after receiving some help !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者) billionaire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Well said bro !

That's everybody should do, be nice and he'll be fine !

Before one learns what to do, avoid criticizing and making a fool of himself, especially after receiving some help !
    Thanks bro wilisno.

I understand his point. I want see new ARs for new girls too. Even @Ginza, some new girls are not mentioned.

Wat can I do? have to wait to see a AR for new girls or I go check myself.

btw, bro wilisno, as a gold member, do you think you could do wat I did (explain a bit) instead of laughing? no offense.

Quote Originally Posted by billionaire View Post
    Thanks bro wilisno.

I understand his point. I want see new ARs for new girls too. Even @Ginza, some new girls are not mentioned.

Wat can I do? have to wait to see a AR for new girls or I go check myself.

btw, bro wilisno, as a gold member, do you think you could do wat I did (explain a bit) instead of laughing? no offense.
    I already said it above, be nice and he'll be alright !

If he criticizes something or someone, he has to be ready to be criticized himself ! Especially after I pointed him to the right direction to find the answer, instead of taking the advice, he implied that I owned MOC ! Not that I mind owning MOC though ! Lol, but the intention and implication were provocative !