Thread: Abby - mystery girl from HKG. A gift from Roger to me

Banned

Abby - mystery girl from HKG. A gift from Roger to me

I left a messsge with Roger to let me know which girls are working. I named those that I will not have as I have done them twice each already. Wanted to try someone new but good.

Roger later sms me that Abby from HKG will meet my stringent requirements. I was outside and could not check if there are any descriptions about this girl nor any previous AR (in fact this will be the first one, I think for her). I just went direct to the shop after completing my own business at around 2.30 p.m.

After waiting for a long time (as I did not make any booking), I saw this HKG beauty. About 1.65M tall, big eyes, pretty face, busty and sexy (though a bit chubby on the bum and belly), lovely smiles. Roger's good knowledge about me got me a perfect girl. In fact, she was not originally on the roster, but somehow fate made her work in the shop for today only and I suddenly decided to drop in to see this mystery girl. We met and my guess is that we will meet many times more in future. Roger told me that Abby works a few days in 22 Rydalmere.

The whole punting process is standard. Both of us did not come (coming requires a number of factors to exist, but today was not one of those days), but we both enjoyed the process. Abby gives me a really good girl-friend feeling. Her voice is very soft and gentle, nice to listen. Her mum is Shanghaiese and hence her look is elegant . Good punting experience today.

Banned
    thanks mate again for ur after report

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by akkw2800 View Post
    I left a messsge with Roger to let me know which girls are working. I named those that I will not have as I have done them twice each already. Wanted to try someone new but good.

Roger later sms me that Abby from HKG will meet my stringent requirements. I was outside and could not check if there are any descriptions about this girl nor any previous AR (in fact this will be the first one, I think for her). I just went direct to the shop after completing my own business at around 2.30 p.m.

After waiting for a long time (as I did not make any booking), I saw this HKG beauty. About 1.65M tall, big eyes, pretty face, busty and sexy (though a bit chubby on the bum and belly), lovely smiles. Roger's good knowledge about me got me a perfect girl. In fact, she was not originally on the roster, but somehow fate made her work in the shop for today only and I suddenly decided to drop in to see this mystery girl. We met and my guess is that we will meet many times more in future. Roger told me that Abby works a few days in 22 Rydalmere.

The whole punting process is standard. Both of us did not come (coming requires a number of factors to exist, but today was not one of those days), but we both enjoyed the process. Abby gives me a really good girl-friend feeling. Her voice is very soft and gentle, nice to listen. Her mum is Shanghaiese and hence her look is elegant . Good punting experience today.
    Seems strange punting experience if you don't come? How long do you book for? I always come and the difference for me for a good punt is usually if the girl comes or not! I always book for at least one hour!

Guess some of us have a different Idea on what makes for a good punt! What do you other bros think! What does the girl do does she kiss? natural French? daty? would be nice to have a bit of an idea.

Banned
    If u ask Roger, he can tell u how many times he saw me punting in his shop. Besides, I punt in other shops during the week as well. If I come in every punt, how could I have energy to have a second punt.

U might be a young guy and can replenish yr sperms very quickly. I am much older and using my twilight to enjoy life and pretty girls, the more the better.

Sex is a process, not an end. Yr objective is to come, but my objective is to make the girl uncontrollably come, the more for them the better. It is a challenge, not everyone can do it. In one shop which has got 4 young pretty K-girls, in that week, I have done them all and they call me superman. Not boasting. They said this and the shop owner knows too. Not Roger's shop. OK?

If u ask Roger, he can tell u how many times he saw me punting in his shop. Besides, I punt in other shops during the week as well. If I come in every punt, how could I have energy to have a second punt.

U might be a young guy and can replenish yr sperms very quickly. I am much older and using my twilight to enjoy life and pretty girls, the more the better.

Sex is a process, not an end. Yr objective is to come, but my objective is to make the girl uncontrollably come, the more for them the better. It is a challenge, not everyone can do it. In one shop which has got 4 young pretty K-girls, in that week, I have done them all and they call me superman. Not boasting. They said this and the shop owner knows too. Not Roger's shop. OK?
    Bro akkw
    I totally agee with you bro. I am a younger guy but like you, I look at it as a challenge to
    make the girls cum . I walk out after a punt and think to myself
    "mission accomplished" lol. I don't punt as often as you, once a week sometimes twice so I usually cum.
    Especially after watching the girls reaction while they going through their orgasms.

WhoMadeWho

Banned
    I think I am mad sometimes. Glad to see that there is another bro with similar mind. Good on u, mate.

Punting now becomes a routine exercise to me, just a very expensive exercise (more enjoyable than going to gym).

With exercise, u set targets and then adjust targets to make it higher gradually. If achieved, feel more happy. If not, a reason to try harder next time, for as long as the water has not run out.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Carlton? hehehe...

Banned
    Not Carlton, they always only have 2 Korean girls. More guesses.

Banned
    I do not want to mention it as this report is on 45 George girl. Therefore, should not mention other shop's name actually