Thread: Lena - Hot Taiwanese girl with great attitudes and services

Banned

Lena - Hot Taiwanese girl with great attitudes and services

Roger, my good friend, now almost sms me every day (perhaps my worst enemy as far as my health, both physical and financial are concerned). Today, he recommended Lena, a new Taiwanese girl working in his shop. He teased me if I still have any money and energy left. I told him " not much", but will still come down to check up on his recommendation.

I was doing some personal business outside and did not have time for a proper lunch. After the punt, I had a meeting which I needed to postpone. I felt hungry and hence brought some ginger biscuits inside Roger's shop and get some water to wet my throat. Roger then showed me Lena, a girl with long hair and wearing a sailor's suit. Big eyes, her snow-white color waist and long legs were both very sexy and attractive. As I was in a rush, I only took her for 30min.

She asked me what I was eating, I said "dog biscuits". She said" I also like to try". "OK, just ensure that yr teeth are strong enough as the biscuits very hard". " No problems" she said. Then our liasion started with the "dog biscuits . Afterwards, I left the biscuits to her for later consumption. These conversations immensely broke the ice between us.

The next 25 min was fantastic sexual experience. She likes strong sex and after many different positions, she said she came (she told me while in shower that in fact this is the first time she ever had such a strong sexual feeling). I perhaps will believe her for 2 reasons;

1. The area around my balls are very wet (from her juice)
    2. Roger rang the room twice and I left the room alone. Why, Lena was still having her shower as she asked me to get going a bit longer after the first ring. This will tell the brothers something about her feelings, right?

Overall, the experience was very good. Lena does not have the big boobs that I like, but her big bums and great love for sex really more than compensated for any shortcomings. I never expect any perfections in girls any more and I am not perfect anyway. As long as I could get the girl come and my performance strong, thisis enough to me. Always should look forward to the next day and punt.

Thanks Roger for recommending this hot bunny to me.

Senior Member(無間使者) billionaire's Avatar
    Nice AR bro. long AR again?

Is Dog Biscuit a kind a "dog food"......

Senior Member(無間使者)
    dog food would be nice if it can get a girl to have strong sexual experience. what brand is this dog biscuit???

Quote Originally Posted by EvolutionTroll View Post
    dog food would be nice if it can get a girl to have strong sexual experience. what brand is this dog biscuit???
    Meaty Bites!!!!

Nice report akkw

Banned
    thanks bro,

a code already message to u

cheers
    roger

Banned
    Lena

Needs more today

Great Service, Great Attitude

~ Recommended ~