They had style, they had grace
    Rita Hayworth gave good face
    Lauren, Katherine, Lana too
    Bette Davis, we love you

Ladies with an attitude
    Fellows that were in the mood

Don't just stand there, let's get to it
    Strike a pose, there's nothing to it

She does have a certain poise that makes her stand out a bit from the usual, (above average) super milfs many of the bro's have been doing. There is no hoiking a phlegm ball from deep within the esophagus, belching or loud obvious spitting are also notable omissions during an hour with Tina.
    Age must be early 30's.... I imagine she would get advertised as 19-25 by most shops. Luckily mamasan Xtine is very easy to get on with and has a great memory, she knows who I have seen and who I liked in the past, this means if I call up and she is on I can go with her recommendation and be happy...kinda takes the punt out of punt - ing, leaves more room for great cock suck - ing and fuck - ing.

Thats what I got from Tina, like Rita Haywood, she gave good face - her style is soft and slow but very deliberate, she does go for depth and varies suction and tempo nicely, sos much so that O would easily accept an hour or 2 per day. Pity no-one offers it.

I am sure she can be a chameleon and change to whatever a punter wanted but I got the vibe tender would bring about the best outcome for both. As is usually the case when only one side of an argument can be proved, I was correct. The gentle approach by me was mirrored by her as a really nice GFE, her style and grace made her a pleasure to be around. There was some 69 where I found out that her pussy was a pleasure to be with as well. Her arse is well formed, tits are medium to large but fake so not too much attention from me, I know others like the look of fakies, for me the feel of a natural boob is irreplaceable.

She responded well to my treatment of her pussy, Slow pace and careful tongue placement soon turned into a frog on speed action, and she did shudder and quiver a couple of times before asking for some cock.

She had a horny attitude and I was in the mood

The dom went on and we started with mish where her legs were close to 90 degrees so deep access was acheived and enjoyed by at least 1 of us. We didn't stand there , we got to it...She struck a pose (into the doggie position) and there was nothing to it...... soon enough I empitied a load and my fat arse collapsed on the bed light headed and panting like a cigar smoker on Everest.

Short version:
    Good bod for 30ish chick
    Great face, with sculpted features
    Tits firm and large
    Kisses tenderly
    sucks additively
    Fucks very enjoyably..
    Tuff to fault really.
    $150/hour

Quote Originally Posted by spitzer View Post
    Madonna's Vogue has some lyrics that are apt for Tina:

They had style, they had grace
    Rita Hayworth gave good face
    Lauren, Katherine, Lana too
    Bette Davis, we love you

Ladies with an attitude
    Fellows that were in the mood

Don't just stand there, let's get to it
    Strike a pose, there's nothing to it

She does have a certain poise that makes her stand out a bit from the usual, (above average) super milfs many of the bro's have been doing. There is no hoiking a phlegm ball from deep within the esophagus, belching or loud obvious spitting are also notable omissions during an hour with Tina.
    Age must be early 30's.... I imagine she would get advertised as 19-25 by most shops. Luckily mamasan Xtine is very easy to get on with and has a great memory, she knows who I have seen and who I liked in the past, this means if I call up and she is on I can go with her recommendation and be happy...kinda takes the punt out of punt - ing, leaves more room for great cock suck - ing and fuck - ing.

Thats what I got from Tina, like Rita Haywood, she gave good face - her style is soft and slow but very deliberate, she does go for depth and varies suction and tempo nicely, sos much so that O would easily accept an hour or 2 per day. Pity no-one offers it.

I am sure she can be a chameleon and change to whatever a punter wanted but I got the vibe tender would bring about the best outcome for both. As is usually the case when only one side of an argument can be proved, I was correct. The gentle approach by me was mirrored by her as a really nice GFE, her style and grace made her a pleasure to be around. There was some 69 where I found out that her pussy was a pleasure to be with as well. Her arse is well formed, tits are medium to large but fake so not too much attention from me, I know others like the look of fakies, for me the feel of a natural boob is irreplaceable.

She responded well to my treatment of her pussy, Slow pace and careful tongue placement soon turned into a frog on speed action, and she did shudder and quiver a couple of times before asking for some cock.

She had a horny attitude and I was in the mood

The dom went on and we started with mish where her legs were close to 90 degrees so deep access was acheived and enjoyed by at least 1 of us. We didn't stand there , we got to it...She struck a pose (into the doggie position) and there was nothing to it...... soon enough I empitied a load and my fat arse collapsed on the bed light headed and panting like a cigar smoker on Everest.

Short version:
    Good bod for 30ish chick
    Great face, with sculpted features
    Tits firm and large
    Kisses tenderly
    sucks additively
    Fucks very enjoyably..
    Tuff to fault really.
    $150/hour
    What a report !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ha,Ha, ... "Like a cigar smoker on Everest" . One the most original , stylish reviews I've read, great imagery . Thanks mate.

Hey spitzer, you'r a star....what a report....one of the best I've read

Guys, I'm humbled by your comments, I think I was sleepwalking when I wrote it. You know what they say about good material bring easy to work with:/) thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    What a report !
    Quote Originally Posted by Gringo View Post
    Ha,Ha, ... "Like a cigar smoker on Everest" . One the most original , stylish reviews I've read, great imagery . Thanks mate.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey bro, is this the same Tina as the one in Willoughby?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

contact

Bro, any contact details for 647? Thx.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryo View Post
    Bro, any contact details for 647? Thx.
    It's on Elizabeth Street and Google is your friend. :-)