Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Isis, the sensual goddess, is here with more photos! [Kyoto206]

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well Good Morning All!!!!!

It's Friday And what a beautiful morning it is with sunshine and blue skies :-)

I've just noticed my roster for today is incorrect on the Kyoto thread, so here it is fella's

Friday 11:30pm - 3:30pm & 5:30pm till 10:30pm

(booked out from 5:30-7:30 at this stage)

I'm feeling that good things are going to happen today..

Come and enjoy a nice glass of red whist in the company of me, or for that lucky punter, I have one btl of Veuve Clicquot to share in a 2hr booking - with spa bath and candles...(only one btl so first to book in with me through private message gets to indulge with me).

...just my way of trying to spice it up a bit with some romantic GFE fun.

:- at Liasions where I've been working they offer alcohol with booking - incl.btl of cheapish champagne

..so being a Friday, I feel it wouldn't be true Isis-style to not turn up the heat, and splash out on some "quality liquid gold" for that lucky punter who likes the idea of a relaxing Friday unwind drink.

Not to mention with exceptional company!

Come & Play!!!

Xx Isis xX

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    with offers like that your likely to make this 'dry' man take up the drink ! hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Isis View Post
    Well Good Morning All!!!!!

It's Friday And what a beautiful morning it is with sunshine and blue skies :-)

I've just noticed my roster for today is incorrect on the Kyoto thread, so here it is fella's

Friday 11:30pm - 3:30pm & 5:30pm till 10:30pm

(booked out from 5:30-7:30 at this stage)

I'm feeling that good things are going to happen today..

Come and enjoy a nice glass of red whist in the company of me, or for that lucky punter, I have one btl of Veuve Clicquot to share in a 2hr booking - with spa bath and candles...(only one btl so first to book in with me through private message gets to indulge with me).

...just my way of trying to spice it up a bit with some romantic GFE fun.

:- at Liasions where I've been working they offer alcohol with booking - incl.btl of cheapish champagne

..so being a Friday, I feel it wouldn't be true Isis-style to not turn up the heat, and splash out on some "quality liquid gold" for that lucky punter who likes the idea of a relaxing Friday unwind drink.

Not to mention with exceptional company!

Come & Play!!!

Xx Isis xX
    A bottle of Veuve !! that's Class ! Hope you will be doing French with French !!

So ex-Liaisons, is that not like taking a backward step moving to an Asian shop, just purely on the differences in the price range! But then again, if you are a lot more popular at Kyoto, then the extra volume will compensate well for the lower cut, I'm sure you will be ending up streets ahead in take home pay.

Good luck.

BTW, in a steamy hot spa, Veuve is great, but I am not so sure about a glass of red, may be an icy cold Chardonnay or Semillon will be better, even in winter - you don't want the male body to be over heated right ? ..................haha

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    A bottle of Veuve !! that's Class ! Hope you will be doing French with French !!

So ex-Liaisons, is that not like taking a backward step moving to an Asian shop, just purely on the differences in the price range! But then again, if you are a lot more popular at Kyoto, then the extra volume will compensate well for the lower cut, I'm sure you will be ending up streets ahead in take home pay.

Good luck.

BTW, in a steamy hot spa, Veuve is great, but I am not so sure about a glass of red, may be an icy cold Chardonnay or Semillon will be better, even in winter - you don't want the male body to be over heated right ? ..................haha

Cheers
    Thanks A,
    You're right about the wine, I will definitely take the "male over-heating" you mentioned into account, however I have to admit I've always been a sucker for a good btl of red over white..

As for my reasons for leaving Liasions... I was only initially going to work 2 days a week here at Kyoto (my days off) because it is so convenient for me to get to, and I had never worked in an Asian shop b4. Honestly, at first the $$ did throw me off a bit (a lot), but the relaxed, homely environment surrounded by other Asian WL's was something I had never experienced and I found the overall atmosphere to be more peaceful.

Like I've explained, being Asian myself but adopted into a western family and brought to Australia I have always been surrounded by other Aussies. Here at Kyoto is the first time I have been around other Asian ladies not to mention my first time with Asian men... Maybe u won't understand but this environment has been much more healing for me that no amount of money could have done.

I want to add though that I love Liasions as it was there that I started as a WL. The receptionists have been incredibly supportive and I had also established some very good loyal regulars whom I still miss, but the large amount of rostered WL's hired made some days a very competitive game, and not the Zen atmosphere I now prefer..

I still have a locker their but keep canceling my shifts to work here at Kyoto (I still have a bit of an emotional tie their being my FIRST shop) but I know next week it's time to go and have a chat to them (I know they will want to talk me into staying so it will be hard and I keep putting it off).

So I hope that answerd your question...

Oh and about the btl of veuve ....... I'm all class baby!!

Xx Isis xX

Thanks A,
    You're right about the wine, I will definitely take the "male over-heating" you mentioned into account, however I have to admit I've always been a sucker for a good btl of red over white..

As for my reasons for leaving Liasions... I was only initially going to work 2 days a week here at Kyoto (my days off) because it is so convenient for me to get to, and I had never worked in an Asian shop b4. Honestly, at first the $$ did throw me off a bit (a lot), but the relaxed, homely environment surrounded by other Asian WL's was something I had never experienced and I found the overall atmosphere to be more peaceful.

Like I've explained, being Asian myself but adopted into a western family and brought to Australia I have always been surrounded by other Aussies. Here at Kyoto is the first time I have been around other Asian ladies not to mention my first time with Asian men... Maybe u won't understand but this environment has been much more healing for me that no amount of money could have done.

I want to add though that I love Liasions as it was there that I started as a WL. The receptionists have been incredibly supportive and I had also established some very good loyal regulars whom I still miss, but the large amount of rostered WL's hired made some days a very competitive game, and not the Zen atmosphere I now prefer..

I still have a locker their but keep canceling my shifts to work here at Kyoto (I still have a bit of an emotional tie their being my FIRST shop) but I know next week it's time to go and have a chat to them (I know they will want to talk me into staying so it will be hard and I keep putting it off).

So I hope that answerd your question...

Oh and about the btl of veuve ....... I'm all class baby!!

Xx Isis xX
    So sister, in a way, eventhough you are not an ABC, but you are a true banana nevertheless !! Yellow on the outside and white inside.

I can see what you are saying about the stressful and competitive environment and nature of working in a cauc shop like Liaisons. Put it this way, over there, you were like this cute Asian chick whom the customers like to cuddle.

At Kyoto, you will be more like an Asian princess among peasant girls with your Western upbringing and perfect English, so, I can totally see that!

Thanks for sharing your story a little bit here, you are definitely all class. But I just don't go to FS shop that often and if I do I can't go past my little sister Milo, so not sure if I will have the pleasure to meet you, but we can certainly keep our conversation going, if you don't find me too boring, and all talk no action...............haha

Have a nice day

Cheers

ps. and I hope you don't mind that I put you into the AUS99 Big Brother House........lol
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Fisher
    Anyone who gets a chance too spend qaulity time with isis will not be dissapointed loves her work easy too converse with and those stunning eyes are mesmerising could look into those eyes for hours

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fisher View Post
    Anyone who gets a chance too spend qaulity time with isis will not be dissapointed loves her work easy too converse with and those stunning eyes are mesmerising could look into those eyes for hours
    Aww your certainly quite a catch Fisher . Many many thanks for the lovely bottle of wine and the great company. Talking with you I swear I could have known you for years!! Happy fishing and look forwards to the next....

Xx Isis xX

I'll get in first today
    Morning Goddess Isis ...
    Rise from your slumber ..
    Stretch those slim, tanned limbs ...
    Arch that lithe body ....
    Smile to your self .. as you remember yesterday's highlights ...
    And ..
    Reach out and gently stroke your pussy ...
    Hear it purrrrrr

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
    I'll get in first today
    Morning Goddess Isis ...
    Rise from your slumber ..
    Stretch those slim, tanned limbs ...
    Arch that lithe body ....
    Smile to your self .. as you remember yesterday's highlights ...
    And ..
    Reach out and gently stroke your pussy ...
    Hear it purrrrrr
    Wow Eureeeeeeka!!! What fabulous message to wake up to!!!!! Hahaha for a moment there i thought you might have been in my room as you gave a very accurate description of my morning so far.

It's another gorgeous day out there and I'm definately going to spend time soaking up some sun
    I'm taking the weekend off work to relax & most importantly spend some much needed quality time with my pussy!.

Have an awesome Friday all and no doubt you'll see me lurking on the forum hehe..

Xx Isis xX

Wow Eureeeeeeka!!! What fabulous message to wake up to!!!!! Hahaha for a moment there i thought you might have been in my room as you gave a very accurate description of my morning so far.

It's another gorgeous day out there and I'm definately going to spend time soaking up some sun
    I'm taking the weekend off work to relax & most importantly spend some much needed quality time with my pussy!.

Have an awesome Friday all and no doubt you'll see me lurking on the forum hehe..

Xx Isis xX
    Enjoy the weekend and a rest Isis
    Could you talk to your fellow gods and summon up some warmer weather please

Note to Self : Convert to Buddhism so I can come back in next life as Isis's pussy !!
    (Now that is a complex mind bender !!!)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I wished i was living in Sydney instead of Melbourne.
    Then i can pay Isis a visit !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
    Isis, you are one of a kind! This is almost better than sex!
    One of a kind? I don't think anyone could consider Isis as one of a kind she is one special lady!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    One of a kind? I don't think anyone could consider Isis as one of a kind
    I meant she is one of a kind in her witty postings on the forum. Almost better than sex, as I said!

Senior Member(無間使者)

I'll be taking 4-5 days off from work...

Afternoon All,

Hope everyones having a splendid Tuesday

Just keeping you posted I will be having some time off from work, at this stage looking to be working up until Thursday or Friday of this week.

Xx Love Isis xX

Enjoy the break - dream up some new "scenarios"

Fisher
    Enjoy your break may have too change plans now

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just saw the Kyoto roster, says you're working til 7pm? Is that accurate?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrFeelGood View Post
    Just saw the Kyoto roster, says you're working til 7pm? Is that accurate?
    Hey DrFeelGood and all gentle-men out there

I'm finishing up early today (trying to get out of here now actually) as I've got some things I need to attend to. I will be back tomorrow Wednesday 14th August 11:30am start till after 8pm.... If you'd like to see me please call 9280 4208 and if you are after a later booking feel free to PM me first as I am open to being flexible..and not only in my yoga-styles!! Hehehe

Much love

Xx Isis xX

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Btw..thanks Fisher and Eureka

I'll be sure to think up some new and spicey flavours to add to the mix once I'm back from my time off...X

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey all,

Just letting u know I've finished work for the day - a bit earlier than planned but just thought I would come on and let u know

Back tomorrow and Friday 11am...

Xx Isis xX

Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast