Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: New Shop 932 Stanley St

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm sure her real name is Raymond and she's from Thailand ... where it conveniently becomes Lemon.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Spoke to Pam tonight, and she has changed the girl's name from Lemon to Lime. Good to see, nice work Pam

I also spoke to some other girls who were in the foyer at the time, explaining the other meaning of a lemon as we know it in Australia. Hopefully they understand the reason why it was better for her to have a different name.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Senior Member(無間使者)
    visited this shop last weekend ... booked one hour with Kimy ... its a shame she is going back to Korea this week ... nice firm massage for about 35 minutes then the flip over ... 5 minutes of happy time then a very nice warm spounge bath ... then more massage to finish off the hour ... did not feel rushed and left feeling $100 ($70+30) was well spent

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Had rose the other day, didnt book and haven't been for a while, average massage probably coz she wasnt attractive and was just a greedy ML imo. Left feeling should of stuck with my regular

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

rip offff

place is totally a rip off, went in paid for 1 hr and was short changed, then for extra, chik asked for 100 for topless i said no, so just gave 50 ,so all up 120 better to go brothel imho

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I heard some of my old favourites had returned to this shop, so I paid a visit. Was greeted by a bunch of stunning girls, including a couple of Kpops I'd never seen before. It turned out that some of the old Deshon talents, including the crowd favourite Irene, had decided to resume their career here

BrainSex
    I called by the other day, left unhappy as couldn't get a booking. now i know why.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi Guys,

I went here the other week as a walk in and had a great massage with an attractive small girl, who did great work on my back with her knees and walked on my legs and the rest is my knowledge. Can someone please advise the phone number so I can make an appointment for tomorrow after work? And does anyone have any recommendations of ML who may be working?

Thanks very much.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ph 31919089

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Great service

I went there yesterday and saw a very pretty girl with a great body and even better smile. She was very keen to engage in conversation and when it came to flip over I didn't have to ask a thing, she asked me if it was OK. Like I was going to say no!! She was absolutely gorgeous.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Been here twice, first Rose? (I can't remember) more recently Olive. Thoroughly enjoyed both experiences. Olive gives probably the best massage I have had and is very sweet, always checking if things are ok and apologising if she thinks she made you uncomfortable. Not as convenient for me as Star or Amore but worth the trip.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Cloud 9 has kept up it's 100% satisfaction rating today. Saw Eva today, attractive chinese girl with a great body.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011