Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Shop 932 Stanley St

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Sounds like Tanya Fans Club is rapidly growing in size. Time for me to leave the club and move elsewhere

I saw Kelly the other day. Very average massage. Left Not happy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can Somebody please PM me details about Tanya
    Was "ILUVASIAN"

BrainSex
    Decided to remove a lot of this stuff, really it's not relevant.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have been going to the Deshon St version of this parlour for a couple of years and have had my ups and downs with various girls here.

But since their issues and subsequent move I have not had a decent massage or sensual time in my last 3 visits with any of the now cold and uninterested girls working there. Whether I had been with them before or not.

Not laying blame on anyone but since their new found fame and subsequent patronage spike the place has gone to shit. The focus is in the quick cash now and the service has gone.

I will continue to take my $$ elsewhere.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by ooshka View Post
    I have been going to the Deshon St version of this parlour for a couple of years and have had my ups and downs with various girls here.

But since their issues and subsequent move I have not had a decent massage or sensual time in my last 3 visits with any of the now cold and uninterested girls working there. Whether I had been with them before or not.

Not laying blame on anyone but since their new found fame and subsequent patronage spike the place has gone to shit. The focus is in the quick cash now and the service has gone.

I will continue to take my $$ elsewhere.
    I know what you mean, been thru this at other places before. The key words are 'cold', 'uninterested' and 'quick cash'. You might add 'mechanical' as well

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have been going this shop for some time now try to get there every second day in fact, have met many great girls i am not one for making booking i just rock up see who i get sometime they might be new and other times you end up with a gem but over all aways leave happy.. Must say the manager give a good massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What is the opening hours of this shop please ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I went and tried this one out a few days before Christmas. When I arrived there were a few young girls sitting around in the reception area. One got up and went and got who I assume is the manager and she took me off to a room.

She gave me a few prices including a price for two. I thought hay it's Christmas and havn't been massaged by two at once before so gave it a try. The manager went off and got another cute girl (julie?) who worked on the bottom half while the manager worked on the top half.

After the roll over they met in the middle and continued the massage.

All up it was pretty good and will return. I don't think I will do the two again I would rather stick with a single girl but I'm glad I can tick it off the bucket list.

The hunt for a Paula replacement continues...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Went today and got Kelly.. A little chubby, quite cute but not on the pretty side.
    She is quite new as she told me she's only been here for 3 months.
    Overall it was an ok massage, the ending was not that great though, she did it quite roughly and at one point I thought she was going to break it...
    Saw another girl with her hair dyed in green/blue when I entered, seems like she can do some great stuff.. Anyone tried her?

Quote Originally Posted by A-men View Post
    Went today and got Kelly.. A little chubby, quite cute but not on the pretty side.
    She is quite new as she told me she's only been here for 3 months.
    Overall it was an ok massage, the ending was not that great though, she did it quite roughly and at one point I thought she was going to break it...
    Saw another girl with her hair dyed in green/blue when I entered, seems like she can do some great stuff.. Anyone tried her?
    so she's not frigid anymore as described by bro kenji2?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think she is still a frigid, just wanna finish the job and she actually said something in Korean halfway through the "session".. Probably because it wad taking too long for me to be "happy" because she was hurting "it" instead of pleasuring "it"...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Next time I go I don't think I want Kelly. I guess its a bit hard to specify who you don't want without being rude? What is the polite way to avoid being disapointed?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by grunt1234 View Post
    Next time I go I don't think I want Kelly. I guess its a bit hard to specify who you don't want without being rude? What is the polite way to avoid being disapointed?
    call the shop in advance, ask who's available and make a booking

BrainSex
    Decided to remove a lot of this stuff, really it's not relevant.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My reference to frigid is towards her attitude and service, not the ending (which was also bad, one of the worst I've had if I must say) Cold and rushed, without much care would be more precise.

As for being rude? Not likely, you are paying for A service. If you don't like who you get, ask for another. You wouldn't pay for rotten melons if you could have firm ripe and delicious ones for the same price right..? I wouldn't

I only went with Kelly as I hadn't sampled her service before. In hindsight maybe I shouldn't have paid for an hour on a newbie, my bad

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    open seven days, until 7pm.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    i always need at least an hour with a newbie. the more opportunity to talk and charm her out the greater chance of success. not always successful, thou

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think Kelly used to be the door girl at Miso Honey. She's blessed with neither great looks or personality. An average massage with ZERO teasing and no hint of an extra. (I didn't ask.)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Dreaming mate.. Had her few times always leave happy, maybe your attitude

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast