Thread: BAY Taren Point 64

Senior Member(無間使者)

BAY Taren Point 64

Person's Name : Baby

Establishment : Taren Point 64

Date of Visit : 31/7 2013 morning

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 64 Alexander Ave Taren Point, http://64alexander.com.au/, 02 9524 1278 photos also www.magmodels64.com/baby.html

Hours of Business : 10:00 to late

Rates : $150 per hour

Age : claimed 25 years but websites said 20 Korean or 24 Chinese. Photos identical

Size/shape : attractive, slim, ~ 168 cm, long hair, natural B + cups, longish nipples, full bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : she said HK but some advertisements states Korean whilst http://64alexander.com.au/our-ladies/baby/ states Chinese. No smell of garlic so I suspect she is HK Chinese.

Services Provided : FS, CBJ (BBBJ offered) no touching vagina, no fingering.

Value for money/recommend? : OK but not for me but as always YMMV
    Posted on other sites too.

My experience/comments :
    I had read lots of reports about this place so decided to visit as was in the area. Like most such places these days it is in a light industrial area and managed to find a parking space on the road outside “Unique Water” manufacturers.

Entered the site ands saw a gaudy coloured door which I assumed was the place so went up the steep stairs, which had a damp flannelette sheet spread over it to dry, and heard a female Asian talking on the phone.

She appeared and waved me down a narrow hallway to a tiny “bedroom” at the end. I validated that she was Sophie and she asked me had I been there before but I told her I had not but had seen reports on the site and intended to check it out myself. She said “you write a good report” to which I said I would write an honest report, be the experience good or bad. I asked to see the girls and a young reasonably attractive long haired girl came in who told me she was Baby so booked her for one hour. No line up offered.

Facilities:
    The reception area looked a mess and congested and could not see any waiting room so assume everyone is put in a bedroom. I did not ascertain the location of the other rooms.

As mentioned above, the room I was in was at the end of a narrow passageway (definitely not BCA compliant) and was only wide enough to contain the saggy three quarter bed with a small table pushed into a niche at the foot of the bed next to the “shower” which has multicoloured strip of plastic adhesive attached to the sliding multi-piece door. Whilst the shower looked clean there was a distinct odour of mould, no doubt caused by moisture getting into the wall. Just outside the shower were some shelves suspended on the wall on which I cracked my head. The well used red towels had seen better days as they had worn to generate strings on the sides.

Over the years I have punted in lots of places, legal and otherwise, but this was probably the worst facility I have been in for a long time. Not sure what the other rooms were like but this one was not good.

The session:
    I had a shower but Baby did not. She disrobed to reveal a nice body and I did not notice any tattoos but she had hair below. It began well with kissing but not really DF and then she started to lick my nipples and dropped down to try a BBBJ but I suggested going onto the bed so we could move into action from there. This we did and I continued to kiss down her neck and concentrated on her breast and nipples which she appeared to like. Stroked down her body and legs but she repeatedly folded her legs to deny access to the prime stop. I kissed down her body and around the vaginal area but did not venture Daty due to the hair and a perceived odour.

So on with a condom and a nice CBJ with plenty of tongue use then into cowgirl to finish.

After that she gave a reasonable massage but in the end I said I wanted to shower which I did. Baby just got dressed (no shower) and found an old thong on the table where she had put her skimpy clothing which she threw in the bin.

She left the room whilst I tied my laces and I walked into a bald headed middle aged punter being ushered down by Sophie followed by Baby who, I think, had not have had time to shower.

YMMV.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Bill you lucked out with that room, it is the poor second cousin of the others which are all of a good standard.

It doesn't have good ventilation either, it obviously gets humid from the shower steam and the door really needs to be left open between punts to clear it. On the other hand, it is quite intimate, and I like the way the mirror forms one whole side to the bed.

Sometimes a full bush wards me away because I believe I might not like what I find there, rather than it actually being true. But in sex, perception is everything.

Sophie should defintely talk to Baby about the showering, and full trimmed or shaved should be shop policy I think!

Punters have shown an overwhelming preference for that, me not least.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    I remember that room well. It was nearly one year ago that I had my first encounter at 64 with the lovely Michelle.
    Yes the room was small, but it was a punt that I would never forget....
    Co- President and Chairman of the Jasmin and Hoshi Fan Club's

Shop Owner
    Thanks for the honest review bill it is unfortunate you got our smallest room.

our 4 other rooms are much bigger.

thanks
    John

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    LOL. Its funny how such an accurate review can actually put such a bad light on a place, when in actual fact its nowhere near as bad as our friend Bill_100 might make one think!

By the way, the odd multi coloured plastic strip on the shower door is in the best water proof way to block a lot of light that comes in from the window on the other side of the shower from entering the room and ruining the mood. Some might say the fact you can't swing a cat in that room might be the main factor for killing the mood LOL

I might have to pop back in someday, as long as I get one of the other rooms.