Thread: Bonny - Korean goddess sent from the Heaven

Banned

Bonny - Korean goddess sent from the Heaven

Seeing is believing. After reading a lot of ARs on this Korean beauty, I finally had a chance to meet her this morning.

What I can only say is that all the beautiful things said about this girl are all correct and I will personally add an extra 50% to whatever ratings people have put on her. Some brothers raised some bad points, but I did not find any of that happening to me.

I would not like to disclose the process as it is too intimate and can only be shared between us. All I can say is that we both enjoyed each other's company and had a really good time.

In the end:
    1. Roger rang the room twice. Only me, came out alone, while Bonny was still showering after giving me a warm goodbye hug.
    2. I made 2 more bookings for her for the next few days, with Bonny personally protecting my first customer status of each day.

So what does the above tell our brothers, u guess...

On my way home, all I can think of is "Bonny, Bonny", then “Money。Money. I need you most, as my time with Bonny is the best thing that money can buy. This is the first time that I wish to be a billionaire (WON term), so that I could have enough money to spend with this Korean goddess without eating dog biscuits every day.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    holy shiiit glad you liked it bro lol ,so what did u think tits were real or fake ?? lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    fake...but very good boobs job

Banned
    thank u for ur great report again

and yes she is booked in for u again for today and tomorrow

cheers
    roger

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Wow dude, she must be really good based on all the reports.
    Infatuation is a bitch eyy..it'll set us bros broke..

Banned
    Bro Sivivatu,

I used to put a lot of emphasis on faked or real boobs. Dislike all girls with faked boobs.

In the case of Bonny, this does not make any difference any more. Bonny is a total package, good presentation throughout. If that part is faked, I do not feel it, or even care. Hope u understand what I mean.

As long as she continues to like me, I will continue to put money on this great beauty. Will Roger pass this commitment to her, thanks.

I just feel sad that she will be on holiday soon. Meeting her too late is my only regret at the moment.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by akkw2800 View Post
    Bro Sivivatu,

I used to put a lot of emphasis on faked or real boobs. Dislike all girls with faked boobs.

In the case of Bonny, this does not make any difference any more. Bonny is a total package, good presentation throughout. If that part is faked, I do not feel it, or even care. Hope u understand what I mean.

As long as she continues to like me, I will continue to put money on this great beauty. Will Roger pass this commitment to her, thanks.

I just feel sad that she will be on holiday soon. Meeting her too late is my only regret at the moment.
    Bro u need a girfriend man seriously

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxPunter View Post
    fake...but very good boobs job
    i can confirm from bonny herself their actually real and 100% natural bro

Banned
    BoNNIe
    Never have enough with Bonnie

Our sexy Godness

Last Day Today

12pm - 10pm

Last Chance.....