Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Walk ins at Ginza

Junior Member(有D料到)

Question Walk ins at Ginza

I'm in Sydney in a few weeks on business on Monday and Tuesday night, and intend on making a mid-evening (8-9pm ish) visit to Ginza after reading all of the good reviews here. However as hear that Ginza is somewhat popular, and I prefer to see WL in a line up before choosing (instead of a blind booking), what is the likely-hood of getting a choice in the line up without making an appointment at this time?

Thanks.

Banned
    You simply won't get a "line-up". You'll be shown any girl who is free, but that could be one or two maximum, and it's actually more likely you'll have to wait for a bit until one becomes available.

Always best to do your research here (use the Index!!) and book in advance. I'm yet to hear of a single booking not being honoured, it's a very tightly run ship. Enjoy. ;-)

My advice is to book in advance. You can narrow down who you want to see by reviewing this lovely guide by our dear bro Hoshimoony

The Girls of GINZA - The Ultimate Index

If you don't book and you walk in, you're rolling the dice as all girls may be booked out and not available.

You're from interstate, so to avoid disappointment, I recommend a booking.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    http://www.ginzaclub.com.au/

Their website had a few pictures if that helps.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    I will add to what Heng and Poontang have said, you really need to book
    I have never had a line up at Ginza, even in their apartment days.
    Never needed to - I did my research here and booked.
    The place is run extremely well-
    Enjoy.......
    Co- President and Chairman of the Jasmin and Hoshi Fan Club's

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I agree with all the above, if you don't book chances are no one is available or someone who is less popular.
    Read the index and book someone, or go somewhere else.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Or you can head down to Kyoto, Sakuara's and 395 Riley. They are have some pretty good line up.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    Or you can head down to Kyoto, Sakuara's and 395 Riley. They are have some pretty good line up.
    I'm sure they do, but they're all still miles behind in terms of standard services.

Just RE: the OP again, I totally get that you'd prefer to see the girl before selecting, but the most popular girls are booked out in advance with good reason.

FYI, my first two visits there were walk-ins, had two great sessions but both times the only girls free were the lowest class girls on the roster. Still great girls imo, but it's been said before that Ginza punters tend to go for the top shelf, so imo it'd be very unlikely you'd find a Gold or Gold Premium girl free and waiting for you at that time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mon or Tues around 8-9ish... there'll probably be 4-5 girls rostered around that time. The more popular girls will be booked hours in advance, so you won't ever see them on a walk-in, unless you're extremely lucky that one of them cancelled last minute. So you'll really be stuck with whoever is available, if any. Seriously if you know you need a line-up you should go to another shop, but if you trust all the reviews and Wilson's descriptions of the girls, you won't go wrong. So I'd say you should take the advice of all of us and just take that leap of faith, I don't want to give guarantees but it is really unlikely that you'll be disappointed if you do your research

I guess some of us could probably give you some pointers on girls to look out for if you could tell us what you look for in a girl/session...
    Co-President and Chairman of the Jasmin and Hoshi Fan Clubs | The Ultimate Index - The Girls of Ginza | The Girls of 5*

If you don't have any luck @Ginza there's another amazing shop within walking distance @12 Bellevue St, best line up in the city, fail there then you should head to @533 Willoughby the mamasan there loves walk-in customers she will tell you to take your time choosing and if you don't like any of the girls she will shake your hand, give you a friendly good bye and await your return visit.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for all of the replies. Looks like I'll have to make the leap of faith (or booking of faith)!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post
    If you don't have any luck @Ginza there's another amazing shop within walking distance @12 Bellevue St, best line up in the city, fail there then you should head to @533 Willoughby the mamasan there loves walk-in customers she will tell you to take your time choosing and if you don't like any of the girls she will shake your hand, give you a friendly good bye and await your return visit.
    I think I just choked on a piece of toast!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cutepom77 View Post
    Thanks for all of the replies. Looks like I'll have to make the leap of faith (or booking of faith)!
    its really not that much of a leap of faith- so don't worry

pm me if yr still not sure

I think I just choked on a piece of toast!!
    well that's Gucci for u !!!!
    Co- President and Chairman of the Jasmin and Hoshi Fan Club's

My first time there was a walk-in.
    I think I was really lucky though because I got Toshika.
    Nowadays I always ring ahead of time.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post
    Just to clarify for everyone that doesn't know, Gucci is joking, or should be ...
    12 Bellevue st has ancient chinese milfs, or gmilfs, you'd be hard pressed to find someone under 50 there.
    If you are in the area drop in to see the lineup, who knows if you are drunk and or blind you might be tempted...

And the 533 Mamasan does love walk in customers, but after that the description is sarcastic. Read this.

This isn't the first time Gucci has recommended 12Bellevue to an out of towner ...
    There is a thread somewhere where he says he likes the odd pensioner age WL, so if you are into the more senior WL scene then perhaps you should try it out, otherwise be warned!

Ahahaha its my long running inside joke. Thank you Joke Police for warning unsuspecting punters. But the looks on their faces when they see the line up....it has to be priceless. I would love to be there to see their facial reactions and make a youtube video titled "12 Bellevue line up reactions"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by spiral View Post
    My first time there was a walk-in.
    I think I was really lucky though because I got Toshika.
    "You oughta buy yourself a lottery ticket". :-)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Just to clarify for everyone that doesn't know, Gucci is joking, or should be ...
    12 Bellevue st has ancient chinese milfs, or gmilfs, you'd be hard pressed to find someone under 50 there.
    If you are in the area drop in to see the lineup, who knows if you are drunk and or blind you might be tempted...

And the 533 Mamasan does love walk in customers, but after that the description is sarcastic. Read this.

This isn't the first time Gucci has recommended 12Bellevue to an out of towner ...
    There is a thread somewhere where he says he likes the odd pensioner age WL, so if you are into the more senior WL scene then perhaps you should try it out, otherwise be warned!
    Thanks for the advise.

Having done some research, I had already dismissed 12 Bellevue as a stop off whilst in Sydney. However, I'm not adverse to one of the Cauc MILF shops that I visited when last in Sydney. This time, I feel like knocking a japanese girl off my bucket list.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cutepom77 View Post
    Thanks for the advise.

Having done some research, I had already dismissed 12 Bellevue as a stop off whilst in Sydney. However, I'm not adverse to one of the Cauc MILF shops that I visited when last in Sydney. This time, I feel like knocking a japanese girl off my bucket list.
    If you like a line-up go to 5* City (Cathedral street) during day-time they are not as busy as Ginza; otherwise if you want to know what you are going to get just choose one of the MOC girls from the website http://www.myoutcall.com/web/default.aspx

If you are up for Jap then Ginza or TMC are your best choices; for Ginza book well in advance, better 24 hour before once the roster is published
    For TMC you can book via sms (either incall or outcall).

You will get a line-up at Kyoto206 as well; it is cheaper than the other establishments mentioned above, but can be a bit of hit and miss depending on the girl you choose

My suggestion would be:
    Ginza for Jap
    MOC for other asian girls

Enjoy!

Banned
    Well jokes aside if you want a great punt then you will find 533 hard to beat at the price unless you want a really young girl, despite what the web site says most of the girls are between about 26 and 40 and their Idea of a D bust is what I consider to be a B occasionally a C.

If you like a mature women with a great body and a good punt then you won't be disappointed at 533.

If you want a 20 year old that doesn't do any thing and thinks she is gods gift to men then don't go to 533.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast