Thread: Bonny - 3 day 4 visits - Korean goddess is driving me crazy.

Banned

Bonny - 3 day 4 visits - Korean goddess is driving me crazy.

Tonight, I went to see this wonderful girl for the 4th time in 3 days. Basically, this visit was more to enjoy the time with her and my concentration was not that much on punting any more. Everyday punting made me tired physically, although psychologically, my mood was running higher and higher for this girl every day.

I arrived on time, but was told Bonny had so many bookings today that she still had not had dinner. Luckily, I brought some salmon sashimi and a nice Chardonay to consume during the session with her. In this case, Bonny came to the waiting room to have dinner with me. So good, I had extra free time to have a dinner and drink with her before we started (isn't I lucky?)

With daily meeting for the past 3 days, we have become very friendly with each other. This casual dinner made us feel more like friends than before. I could see tears in her eyes (perhaps in mine too) and tiredness in her body (who could work non-stop whole day??? pussy is just muscle and she is human too!!)

After dinner, we had a slow-moving punting session (not that action packed any more). My main intention is to say farewell to this pretty girl and enjoy her beauty a bit more. I did not really want to make her more tired before finishing off the day. The good wines which I left behind for her should make her sleep very well. That should be the case anyway for this gorgeous girl.

On my way home, I was just thinking when will I see this girl again and enjoy her charms once more? I am sure that this is the question on the mind of many brothers who had an experience with Bonny. After her return, I am afraid that she will be even harder to book than before. I just hope that she will still like me and support me to be her first customer in wherever she works after her return. Irrespective of this, all I want to see is an early return of Bonny. Many cheers.

Banned
    thanks for ur great review,

hope u have enjoyed ur dinner here...

will sent u another code soon

dont feel sad..

soon bonnie 1, bonnie 2, boinnie 3 are coming...

cheers
    roger

Banned
    Roger,

Bonny 1 is unique. Perhaps Bonny 2, 3 and .... are all great. Feelings could be different. We are human and have inter-reations. If I am a robot (perhaps u think that I am), I would agree with u.

Unfortunately, I am NOT. I will wait for her quick return. Just hope.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) pepefirstlove's Avatar
    Brother akkw2800, are you still going to casual punt while ms Bonny away? Or save your energy when she's back?

Banned

Banned
    BoNNIe

Our sexy Godness

TODAY

12pm - 9pm

ONE DAY ONLY

Limited of bookings only

thanks
    roger