Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Minimum time required for a double

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Minimum time required for a double

So I have had look through past reports, etc.

Having a double is on my bucket list, which I want to cross off sooner than later. A number of different combinations of girls come to mind at 533, and possibly tp64.

Plus, my budget is minimal.

Is having a double for 30 min a waste of time, or is an hour just better for everyone.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    I would think that 30min would pass in a flash and I can't see how you could start/finish anything in that time period.
    Any other Bro's have successful 30min doubles ?

1 hour at tp 64 , ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    always 1 hour for me, even single

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    At least 15 minutes.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Booked 30 minutes before but had to extend... definitely go for one hour just to be sure

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I'm hearing buster2001's plea. I'm hearing that the price does really get up there for two girls for an hour.

I'm also seeing that he is a baby member that has taken the effort to sign up and become one of us.

I've commented on punting costs on this forum a few times, but these thoughts do get little response I've found. I see that here too, with everyone saying one hour, without hearing your budget remarks at all.

Mate, as it is your first time, even half an hour of heaven, with four tits, two mouths and two succulent pussys is just going to blow your mind. It will be memorable, and I guarantee....... YOU WILL COME.

Therefore, as your budget is limited - and I am the only one who will hear that from you based on my forum experience - if you chose half an hour, you will experience all this for the first time in your life.

Afterwards, you won't remember how long you had the girls for, you will only remember that for the first time in your life you felt there must be a God.

The girls will get plenty of other opportunities to come that day, so don't worry too much about that. They are there to look after you, and whatever your wishes are.

And as you will still have half your budget left, think, you will be able to do this again soon after.

Later, as you get more experienced, the one hour option will, I agree, be preferable.

Oh yeah, and true bi-girls are a greatly superior experience. Rooter knows this, and so do I now.

And for Christ's sake, blow about four puffs on a joint first. I don't care if you don't smoke it. Take it the fuck up, just for sex. You will live for a while in the Kingdom of the Senses.

I like to read your last sentences

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    I think with one girl you need an hour so for a double dont want less. I had a 2 hour booking with my favourite last week and we got another girl to come in for the last 30 minutes that worked ok but an hour would still have been much better.

Though I haven't done a double yet but If I would, I would book at least 1.5-2 hrs for 2 girls.

I agree. The longer you can afford the better, but the minmum woyld be 1 hour. So thats 30 mins per lady. Sounds good?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I agree with all of you above too, but if the guy has a strict budget, the guy has a strict budget.

Sometimes you don't get the best seat at the concert either, but you still see the band.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Never book less than 1 hour for any kind of service. Take some time to relax and enjoy the girl's company. If you are really short of cash then 45 mins but no less. Except for those bj only places where 30 mins is ok.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Yeah, sensible advice. It is all about the fullness of your own experience

I guess the only other way of managing a tight budget is just to go less often, but keep the time you spend at least at the minimum you mention above Rooter.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for what was written. I think that I will just have consolidate the next 2 punts into one.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've had 1hr doubles before and for me it was exhausting! Because when you are doing double, it's 100% full attention on you from 2 girls, which makes is 200%. I now switch to half hour, which is enough for you to climax. I mean at the end of the day, it's about you, not them. Also that way, you can try another pair of double girls without waiting for more $$$ to come into the bank.

Quote Originally Posted by shamrock View Post
    I've had 1hr doubles before and for me it was exhausting! Because when you are doing double, it's 100% full attention on you from 2 girls, which makes is 200%. I now switch to half hour, which is enough for you to climax. I mean at the end of the day, it's about you, not them. Also that way, you can try another pair of double girls without waiting for more $$$ to come into the bank.
    There you go ! Nothing is off limited, do whatever pleases you, everybody has his own preference of enjoyment, although my preference is not all about me !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    While we on the subject for double can anyone recommend a good shop. I mean where the girls don't mind sharing the same dom. I have only try a couple of time but chaning condom is such a turn off. They change it everytime when take turn doing bj then sex. I have change as much as 4 condom in one hour session...

Quote Originally Posted by reve View Post
    While we on the subject for double can anyone recommend a good shop. I mean where the girls don't mind sharing the same dom. I have only try a couple of time but chaning condom is such a turn off. They change it everytime when take turn doing bj then sex. I have change as much as 4 condom in one hour session...
    I doubt it if you can find anyone or any shop that allows you not to change dom !!! I've been with a couple of blood sisters, even they insisted on changing doms !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by reve View Post
    well, thats exactly my pet hate in changing dom during doubles, even in China where the WLs were happy to BBBJ me at the same time and sharing my cock between their mouths and tongues. but once into the main event, they insisted that same dom was not allowed into the next pussy. Changing doms was a momentum killer so I couldn't be bothered any more with the fuck and ended up just with more BBBJ and CIM and couldn't be bother which mouth I ended up shoot my load. But I guess I could understand their position. because if they allow one dom fucks all, then they are basically doing BBFS with the fellow WL, which could be very risky.

So I guess its no point to keep looking!!

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast