Dont normally have money for a punt on a monday but this week was different and had my eye on jessica for a while so went today as she only works mondays/ wednesdays.
Arrived without a booking at 5 30pm and asked the papasan if jessica was available needed too wait fifteen minutes and said ill wait well the wait was worth it i was in the shower when jessica entered the room and as described in other ars very hot lady.
Once out of the shower and onto the bed the session started with a reverse catbath with me exploring that awesome body with my hands and tongue all over that body after five minutes moved onto sixty nine with bbbj and daty the way jessica squirms during daty pushing her hairless pussy harder onto my face was sensational after this moved onto some dfk then on with the dom in mish.
After five minutes of mish rolled jessica over and entered her lying flat on her stomach for some vigourous pumpig that got the juices flowing then moved onto spooning facing the mirror with plenty off tit fondling.
Half way through the session moved onto doggie with the pace picking up and us both in a great rythum i managed too tickle the back door with my thumb which jessica enjoyed (did not try too insert just rubbed) moved back too mish and as the end as near removed the dom and had jessica finnish me off with a hand job on her belly after a quick wipe down and only a few minutes left into the shower while jessica showered in another room as i was drying off jessica returned and helped me dry off and get dressed.
Will defineately be back for a return session,
Cheers fisher