Thread: Yui - Bonny 3. Very nice lady and very caring. Great girl friend experience

Banned

Yui - Bonny 3. Very nice lady and very caring. Great girl friend experience

I really hated Roger by now. He sent me sms every morning trying to resolve my misery problem. On the other hand, he has started to create new problem for me : a big hole in my pocket. If I keep on like this, even dog biscuits will be too expensive for me. Fortunately, I look more handsome now as I am shedding my weight real fast due to eating too much dog biscuits in order to save enough money for Bonny's return this month.

This morning, Roger sent a sms to tell me he would give me Bonny 3 - Yui, a new young Korean girl in his shop with pretty face and good figures. After learning that it will be Bonny look-alike hot Korean girl, I drove to his shop immediately after picking up a few biscuits.

I saw Yui and then laughed, and she laughed too. It is because we had met in another shop before (a more expensive shop). Roger has put her descriptions in the roster and hence I will not repeat here. Overall, she is young, mid-20s and looks very friendly (of course we were old friends). Boobs not too big, about B-cup size. She speaks good English.

After I took off my clothes, Yui yelled out and said "what happened to your back?" then laughed and said " which lady did this to u? U must have given her a really enjoyable time。” What can I say, I can only grinned back at her and asked " how do u know?" She replied : " Even idiots will know what had happened?" She then asked me if I had any antiseptic cream in my bum-bag. I said" yes “。 ” Give it to me and after shower, I will put some on the exact spots for you" . Of course, I happily obliged as it is hard for myself to put the cream on my back. After she put on the cream, we basically hugged for a few minutes to let the cream dry out before we started our punting actions.

As usual, no reporting on the punting process as it is too standard. Most important is that when she came, she did not make more scratches to my back. She just held one of my hands very firmly and her other hand pressed my neck very tightly towards her. This made me almost impossible to move much. She appeared to enjoy this and so I let her.

It is good to meet an old sex-partner in another shop by surprise. Added joy and excitements. Good funs, especially at a time when I needed someone to care about my minor injuries. Having a caring lady is one of the best part of one's life and today was one of the best examples.

Yui, normally works at 22 Rydalmere. Today's reunion is kind of fate as her name was not on the roster originally, I think. I will take fate and luck any time. I just hope fate and luck will reunite me and Bonny 1 (the original) much quicker than planned. Roger, pls work hard on this.

Banned
    Thanks bro for your after report

much apprecited

a promotion code already sent to u in pm

you may use it on ur next visit to get $20 off

it will be valid for one month from today

this after report promotion offer cannot be used with the day promotion

ps: report muse be posted within a week after seen the wl in order to receive the code

<<<<< please keep it coming>>>>>

regards
    roger

Banned
    YUI

Today @ 45 George

Ready now