Thread: Barbie - Playful sexy Taiwanese girl. Very enjoyable experience

Banned

Barbie - Playful sexy Taiwanese girl. Very enjoyable experience

Roger is trying various tricks on me to relieve my misery. Today he used a Taiwanese sexy girl (my old friend) to try to make me happier.

As soon as Barbie arrived at the shop (almost 5 p.m), Roger sent me a sms asking me to come over. Memory of the past happy times with this sexy playful Taiwanese girl is an offer which I cannot refuse. I told him I will arrive within an hour and he said will hold her for me.

When Barbie saw me, she laughed happily and so did I. Soon after we entered the room, I took off her clothes to enjoy her wonderful body. She is still slim, but with big firm real boobs, slim waist and a firm bum. Funny conversations soon started between us. This time the topic was my dog biscuits stories. She told me that she and the other girls at the shop kept following my AR stories. They asked each other if they have finished the dog biscuits which I left with them after each visit. One girl complained that the dog biscuits are too hard that almost chipped one of her teeths. I was embarrassed that the girls read my ARs. Hence I must write more carefully in future.

Barbie was always good at sucking your dick hard and then started her favorite cow-riding skills. She sucked very diligently, but for her own enjoyment. The harder the dick is, the louder her moaning noises are, and the happier she is. I always let her do all the hard riding so that I can lie down to enjoy her bum and backviews. This is her trademark style.

Another good view of her is the doggy style. Big bum, slim waist and white long smooth legs always made me stronger than usual. She likes being banged by strong hard dicks. She could easily come in this position. She was very happy today as she came twice (one while she was riding and the other while I was using doggy).

Today's session was particularly good as she did not have sex for quite a while. Hence her pussy was much tighter than normal. My dick had a really wonderful time this evening.

She noticed the scratch marks on my back (still can be seen even though there is some slight improvements), She pinched me and asked who did that? When I said I forgot. She pinched me harder and told me that I will remember this one is by her. I am starting to get worried: if every girl left some marks on my body, what would I look like? I would really feel embarrassed once taking off my clothes!!.

Session was full of laughters and too much conversations. However, this is a good way to relieve misery, in addition, punting with Barbie is always fun and many brothers have my same happy experience too.

Banned
    thanks again for ur great review

as usual will keep a code for u

have a nice weekend

cheers
    roger

Senior Member(無間使者) billionaire's Avatar
    Nice AR bro. You really like sharing, which is nice.

I was going to see Barbie yesterday as I saw the roster a few days ago. Suddenly, lost interest to go out cos I have to work on other businesses. I'll check the roster regularly and see which days she'll work at 45.

Banned
    Sexy & Wild Barbie

Today @ 45 George

12pm