Thread: sakura again

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

sakura again

Its not often that i pay a return visit to a wl, no matter where they are. They have only been few and far between. So when I tell you that Ive seen sakura more than 3 times, that in itself should tell you a lot. In my opinion she is the best girl at 533, full stop.

I booked to see her at 4:30 today and arrived to find what seemed to be a quiet 533. Angie was expectimg me, and Ive taken to paying angie directly, so the girls dont have to wander off mid arrival. I hopped in the shower and soon sakura was at the door. Fuck, she was wearing a string dress with no undies, she looked fucking stunning and I cracked a fat on the spot. After drying off, I lay down on the bed and let sakura start a gentle cat bath on my back, interspersed with dfk as only she can do. She is the best kisser at the shop, and one of the best I've known anywhere. I was hoping that the reviews i'd read about her rimming were true, as she hadnt done this to me before. Sure enough she produced a wet wipe and was soon ramming her tongue up my arse crack , fucking ace. As i arched my back in pleasure she reached under and started to stroke my ridgid pole, and soon she was tromboning me like a fucking symphony orchestra muso. Oh my oh my!! As I looked under my torso I could see her sopping lips hanging down between her legs, fuck what a sight, and as good as this felt, i just had to get my mouth wrapped around her reproductive organs. With her kneeling on the edge of the bed i just slammed my face in there and began sucking and slurping away. I was able to stretch her cheeks apart for a full view and lordy what a view it was. Pretty quick I had my pink tipped tongue searching for some golden glow as I slipped it into her puckered arsehole, and she was loving it, no mistake. She rolled onto her back and I took up my favourite position, 69, with her underneath and her legs under my arms so her twat was fully stretched and exposed. I feasted out on her while she stuck her finger up my date and licked all the exposed skin in the general area of my arse. This must have gone on for a good 15 mins, it was just so good.

Condom on, mish was the obvious choice, and we just slipped into eachothers embrace in a glorious moment of connection. As i lay motionless she exerted all the pressure with her cunt muscles and it just felt exquisite. Soon she flipped over so I could slide in doggy style and this time i was able to control the pace. I wanted to finish off with a bbbj, so as i knelt she spun around and proceeded to slurp and suck on my dick and balls until i could feel the cream rising to the top. I blew into her hand and over her tits. Phew, that was intense. As before, there was no rushing off to the shower, we just entwined in eachother and chatted, laughed and joked for ages, we went over time by 15 mins in fact.

Look, all you fuckers are forbidden from seeing her, she's all mine.

emp
    posted elsewhere

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How much? is it per hour?

are all girls can generally accomodate doubles in this shop?

Sakura in today 28/10

Japanese Sakura in today 28/10.

http://533willoughby.com.au/sakura.html

Go see and enjoy this popular lady.

**See 533 roster for details**

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991