Thread: Pacific Rimmed - Sakura and Ayumi

Junior Member(有D料到)

Pacific Rimmed - Sakura and Ayumi

Last month I was looking forward to some time with Mrs P in America for a few weeks so I decided that I had to bank something special to tide me over till the chain was again loosened. I decided that a double at 533 would be the ticket and, more importantly, it would be with the two Japanese flowers Ayumi and Sakura who are well known for their skill at rimming. You see it was Polonius’ fantasy to not only have his first double booking but also for it to be a celebration of his favourites (BBBJ, 69, doggy, more BBBJ) all while having an extra tongue attending to that most taboo of erogenous zones. The plan was to have a 30min double for round one and then to say goodbye to Ayumi for round two with Sakura.

As usual booking was a breeze and I was assured that both girls enjoyed working together. Arriving on time I was shown into a room and a quick shower when Ayumi strolled in, grabbed my surging cock and gave me a nice deep kiss. She explained that Sakura would be along in a few minutes and pushed me onto the bed. Pretty soon she was administering a very good BBBJ and ball sucking. Knowing the brief, she applied the wet wipes and commenced giving me an aggressive rimming just as Sakura entered the room, the smirk on her face was priceless.

Sakura began to immediately disrobe at the head of the bed and I grabbed her hips, sitting her back down right onto my face. The view on the bedside mirror of this scene was mind-blowing. Sakura soon pirouetted around into a 69 whilst Ayumi continued to drill yet deeper with her talented tongue all the while fondling my balls.

Now at this point we were less than 20 minutes in and I was having to resort to desperate measures, counting backwards from 100 in 7s, picturing Gina Reinhardt naked but I just kept thinking “kill me now and I’ll die a happy man”.

Soon however the pressure eased as I could hear conspiratorial whispering from the area of my groin. I felt a condom being applied and Sakura sat up and pushed her slippery arsehole onto my tongue followed by the blissful sensation of Ayumi mounting me in reverse cowgirl. Sakura, accurately, started telling me how much of a pervert I was. Again the view of these two girls hunching over me was a Kodak moment that I can still perfectly recall in my mind’s eye several weeks on.

Ayumi was going for broke while I feasted on Sakura’s arse and palmed her breasts. Sakura, being a helpful soul tried to rub that part of my cock not sheathed in Ayumi. Thus exposed Ayumi expertly slipped a finger up my arse and rubbed my inflamed prostate all the while still fucking me. No man could have resisted this and only moments later my vision blurred as I nearly blew the reservoir tip off the dom, moaning into Sakura’s bald snatch as I did.

Ayumi, a smug look on her face, then departed. I showered and quickly returned for round two with Sakura. This was much more conventional with a very good BBBJ, more rimming and dining at the Y.

At the outset I had asked Sakura for the keys to the backdoor but now I made an honest assessment of my condition that mini-P would never regain the steel required for such a task. We fucked on in mish and doggy before I flagged and Sakura nursed me across the line for shot 2 with an oily hand over her chest.

Both girls were outstanding. They went straight to their tasks with gusto. I honestly didn’t see Ayumi’s face for more than a few minutes at the beginning and end, it being constantly wedged between my legs. Thanks to the girls, Angie and 533 for ticking this little fantasy off the bucket list.

I shall return.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Polonius the Pedant View Post
    Last month I was looking forward to some time with Mrs P in America for a few weeks so I decided that I had to bank something special to tide me over till the chain was again loosened. I decided that a double at 533 would be the ticket and, more importantly, it would be with the two Japanese flowers Ayumi and Sakura who are well known for their skill at rimming. You see it was Polonius’ fantasy to not only have his first double booking but also for it to be a celebration of his favourites (BBBJ, 69, doggy, more BBBJ) all while having an extra tongue attending to that most taboo of erogenous zones. The plan was to have a 30min double for round one and then to say goodbye to Ayumi for round two with Sakura.

As usual booking was a breeze and I was assured that both girls enjoyed working together. Arriving on time I was shown into a room and a quick shower when Ayumi strolled in, grabbed my surging cock and gave me a nice deep kiss. She explained that Sakura would be along in a few minutes and pushed me onto the bed. Pretty soon she was administering a very good BBBJ and ball sucking. Knowing the brief, she applied the wet wipes and commenced giving me an aggressive rimming just as Sakura entered the room, the smirk on her face was priceless.

Sakura began to immediately disrobe at the head of the bed and I grabbed her hips, sitting her back down right onto my face. The view on the bedside mirror of this scene was mind-blowing. Sakura soon pirouetted around into a 69 whilst Ayumi continued to drill yet deeper with her talented tongue all the while fondling my balls.

Now at this point we were less than 20 minutes in and I was having to resort to desperate measures, counting backwards from 100 in 7s, picturing Gina Reinhardt naked but I just kept thinking “kill me now and I’ll die a happy man”.

Soon however the pressure eased as I could hear conspiratorial whispering from the area of my groin. I felt a condom being applied and Sakura sat up and pushed her slippery arsehole onto my tongue followed by the blissful sensation of Ayumi mounting me in reverse cowgirl. Sakura, accurately, started telling me how much of a pervert I was. Again the view of these two girls hunching over me was a Kodak moment that I can still perfectly recall in my mind’s eye several weeks on.

Ayumi was going for broke while I feasted on Sakura’s arse and palmed her breasts. Sakura, being a helpful soul tried to rub that part of my cock not sheathed in Ayumi. Thus exposed Ayumi expertly slipped a finger up my arse and rubbed my inflamed prostate all the while still fucking me. No man could have resisted this and only moments later my vision blurred as I nearly blew the reservoir tip off the dom, moaning into Sakura’s bald snatch as I did.

Ayumi, a smug look on her face, then departed. I showered and quickly returned for round two with Sakura. This was much more conventional with a very good BBBJ, more rimming and dining at the Y.

At the outset I had asked Sakura for the keys to the backdoor but now I made an honest assessment of my condition that mini-P would never regain the steel required for such a task. We fucked on in mish and doggy before I flagged and Sakura nursed me across the line for shot 2 with an oily hand over her chest.

Both girls were outstanding. They went straight to their tasks with gusto. I honestly didn’t see Ayumi’s face for more than a few minutes at the beginning and end, it being constantly wedged between my legs. Thanks to the girls, Angie and 533 for ticking this little fantasy off the bucket list.

I shall return.
    Love your title, how much coin did your little adventure set you back?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    All up it was $240, VFM was high.

Sakura and Ayumi in today 28/10

Sakura and Ayumi in today 28/10.

http://533willoughby.com.au/sakura.html

http://533willoughby.com.au/ayumi.html

A great double..what is your fantasy?

**See 533 roster for details**

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991