Thread: Ivy, GOODNESS ME!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Wink Ivy, GOODNESS ME!!!

Ivy from Hong Kong, lovely looking gal, good body , size 8 between b and c cup breast , not fake, sexy face , beautiful big smile with perfect teeth, big eyes, maybe look bigger because of makeup but very enticing. She gave me ball lashing with her tongue to start the proceeding and it was good from there, bbbj was deep and soft twisting her tongue around inside, then long licks right up and down the shaft to the balls , flicking her tongue tip quickly as she went at with a real keenness that was a delight to watch in the side mirrors and ceiling mirror showing off her trm waist and bootie.
    Drove me crazy when she got me to stand on the bed and then shook her violently from side to side as she sucked. What a fucking view! She went on top first, bucking back and forwards trying to come. I could feel I was very deep in her and she was squirming intensely, went very quiet, stiffened, saw only whites of her eyes, a few little shudders and spasms, and she collapsed on my chest. I could feel the sweat running down her back and she lay panting and little grabbing muscles on cock. Unfortunately for Ivy, I hadn’t come yet, so had to lift her off me and start pounding her lovely figure with all the strength I had left in me after energy draining bbbj session. Finished in doggie, great little bottom and her squeal egged me on to the final solution, blowing my brains out into her.
    Ivy took me to the shower and washed me all over like an angel, nice hugs and light kisses, and I promised to see her for an hour next time, so we could take our time. Oh yeah we had some great 69 before the sex started and she was totally shaved and clean as a whistle down below.
    All good with Ivy , couldn’t fault her at all. Yum !!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    IVY working today.

please call 96048818 for booking.

also today many new girls. Alice, Merry and Maria.