Thread: Kasey - An atrictive fun lady.

Banned

Kasey - An atrictive fun lady.

Paid a visit to 533 today without a booking so took pot luck.

Was lucky enough to get to see the lovely Kasey.

I had planned to see one of the new girls, I had seen Kasey once before, but once she smiled at me gave me a kiss and took my hand I was gone I could not refuse.

Kasey is one attractive lady with a great smile, pretty face and a beautiful body, probably a size 6 with a B maybe C size bust, and one of the younger girls at 533 I would guess about 25?

She gave me a very nice BBBJ, and we had sex in cowgirl to start before switching to missionary for completion.

She is a fun person and gives good service my only trouble with her was that she is so ticklish that she goes into hysterics when you kiss her body or bust or lick her pussy. For me that is a shame as I just love kissing, DFK, Breasts, Nipples and Daty.

I had a good time she is a delight I was glad I saw her again!

She would be one of my favourites without doubt if only she wasn't so ticklish and I could be passionate and make love with her.

Banned
    Who has the best body at 533 is a good question posed elsewhere on this forum? I would think Kasey is a candidate she certainly has one of the best set of natural boobs, not the biggest but certainly more than adequate!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oneonone, as do you, I always find that very off putting as I like touch and kissing them all over. However you cannot blame the girl for being ticklish as she was born that way. Just select someone else unless her other service is out of this world to compensate.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bill_100 View Post
    Oneonone, as do you, I always find that very off putting as I like touch and kissing them all over. However you cannot blame the girl for being ticklish as she was born that way. Just select someone else unless her other service is out of this world to compensate.
    She is such a lovely lady its a shame but yes I choose other ladies for that reason.

The only thing is does she do it on purpose so that she doesn't get to come? I have known of ladies that pretend for that reason, not saying she does as I don't know.

Banned
    I have seen Kasey a few time lately and we have worked out a compromise for her sensitive boobs and nipples and we are getting on great, thank goodness I gave her another try when she pressured me as she just gets better every time I see her. We are now having great sex a real gfe and I get to kiss and suck her nipples very gently and she is now into full daty, what a lady.

She is so much fun and such a lovely person and now has tuned into a great punt and gfe. Did I mention she has great tits, I just love them.

Sexy walk Kasey in today 23/10

Sweet Kasey in today 23/10 @533.

http://533willoughby.com.au/kasey.html

A top service..pretty face..bedroom eyes..and that sexy walk.

Go see..read her body language..and enjoy Kasey.

**See 533 roster for more detail**

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991