Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Coming up to 50 posts

Senior Member(無間使者)

Coming up to 50 posts

Hi Bros, I am coming up to 50 posts and will soon have access to private section, I have been so tempted to just post any old crap to get my posts up, I am sure there are have been others that have felt the same. I would be genuinely interested in peoples thoughts on this. I am anticipating the access and will attempt to stimulate discussion rather than just comment on things to boost my posts.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by old fat man View Post
    Hi Bros, I am coming up to 50 posts and will soon have access to private section, I have been so tempted to just post any old crap to get my posts up, I am sure there are have been others that have felt the same. I would be genuinely interested in peoples thoughts on this. I am anticipating the access and will attempt to stimulate discussion rather than just comment on things to boost my posts.
    There ain't much traffic in the private section so don't get your hopes up too high ...

Quote Originally Posted by old fat man View Post
    You are doing the right thing here old man !

Although there has been some brothers who didn't have the patients but they are still playing the game within the rules set by the forum, and I do think 50 posts is reasonable - 100 will be a bridge too far and will turn people away - or baby members will just keep PM'ing senior members asking for copies !!

47 down three to go !

May I suggest you go to the very beginning of my RnT thread and look for the RnT styles and positions you like the best and bring that photo/s forward, and you can reach 50 in no times. See if you can find some that are similar to how Mimi does the old fat man !!

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Wow! I didn't even know there was a private section... Coming up to 50 posts too though so I guess I'll find out

Banned
    Old fat man, you should change your username to "Dead set legend" ..... few things are more annoying than the incessant bumping of month old threads with irrelevant one-liners, only for all contributions to cease once that 50th post is made.

You're definitely going about it the right way, but yeah, you're also not missing that much atm. ;-)

What's in the private section?
    And will you stop having to do that image verification thing?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I like to think I didn't spam it up to 50.

You need your expectations managed, it's a nice little achievement when you get there though

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rage_face View Post
    What's in the private section?
    I'll tell you after you call the shop. :-P

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah good on you for going about it the right way, you have my respect

Quote Originally Posted by Punter Poontang View Post
    I'll tell you after you call the shop. :-P
    Lol, he still hasn't called? rage_face mate, you should do that ASAP for the benefit of everyone...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Actually the best thing about reaching 50 posts is not having to put in that friggin captcha code everytime you make a post.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) pepefirstlove's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by punterian View Post
    Actually the best thing about reaching 50 posts is not having to put in that friggin captcha code everytime you make a post.
    No need to enter that code if your using "forum runner" app on your smart phone. iPhone & Android both compatible.

Edit: actually to be honest I've never post one comment on my PC.

Quote Originally Posted by pepefirstlove View Post
    No need to enter that code if your using "forum runner" app on your smart phone. iPhone & Android both compatible.

Edit: actually to be honest I've never post one comment on my PC.
    Bro, aren't you afraid if someone ever looks through your phone?

Super Fans (忠實Fans) pepefirstlove's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rage_face View Post

Bro, aren't you afraid if someone ever looks through your phone?
    My phone always lock. Unless it get to the wrong hand if I hand them my phone... Which is why I have a backup lock that I used. AppLock worked perfect for that.

ForumRunner_20130817_130339.jpg

Banned
    yeah dont get your hopes high for private section, majority of the fun is here, so you're not missing out on much.

Ha Ha spam entry to get to the magic number..........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I can't wait to see the private section... !! lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi, just reading through this thread... Apparently I'm over 100 posts. What does that mean? Apart from showing that I obviously spend way too much time on here, do I get a prize ? Can someone explain the private section?..

Xx Isis xX

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Private section is the private massage after report section. On your aus99 forum homepage it is located in between after reports and shop rosters. You should now have access so you can read all sorts of things that go on there..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Private section is the private massage after report section. On your aus99 forum homepage it is located in between after reports and shop rosters. You should now have access so you can read all sorts of things that go on there..
    Mmmmmmmm sounds juicy

Thanks asiafever :-)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    It's kind of silly. I posted an AR in both to see what would happen. The general one got a lot more views. I originally thought the private section was so punters could get juicy details in there away from the prying eyes of advertisers but advertisers can get in there so I fail to see any point in having it there.

E.g. If Sextus had written the Lily gangbang thread with photos in the Private section, would the admins have removed the photos?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast