Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KIKI : WARNING !!! You will fall MADLY IN LOVE with KIKI !!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

KIKI : WARNING !!! You will fall MADLY IN LOVE with KIKI !!

Kiki is the sweetest girl at Ginza!
    It's a big call, I know, because there are so many sweet girls at Ginza. The place is a fucking candy store for blokes! And I am getting a chronic case of diabetes!
    But Kiki is the sweetest of the sweet.

If you like sweet innocent young girls then Kiki is as good as it gets. I don't think I have ever met a more innocent girl.
    We had such an intimate session that it redefined my idea of what GFE is.
    I don't want to go into details but I will just give you some facts and try and give you an idea of what a special girl Kiki is.

Let's cut to the chase. If you want PSE forget it. Kiki is not for you. If you like GFE and especially with a fresh young innnocent inexperienced girls then get on the phone and book now!
    Either way you don't have to read this AR.
    But for you suckers for punishment, here it is.

Kiki is a tiny girl; no more than 150 cm. Any girl who can't reach the shower head bracket has to be pretty tiny. Lemon and Love also struggle to reach it. She is only a size 6 with B cup titties. But she has one of the most beautiful set of nipples I have ever seen. They just seemed to get bigger and bigger the hornier she got.
    She is tiny but not toned and not curvy either. Just a really nice natural body you love a girl who is only 20 to have - not a girl anymore and not quite a woman yet. Just sitting on a beautiful feminine cusp.

Kiki has a pretty face with sexy eyes and a beautiful smile. I don't know if I would describe her as beautiful but she is definitely very pretty. And she has an inner beauty that will totally melt your heart.
    At this stage I should warn you. You will fall madly in love with Kiki. I am a cold hard bastard but even I couldn't resist her and went weak at the knees. So if you are the romantic type you are totally fucked!
    Kiki is such a nice girl to kiss. Not wild non stop DFK, but soft gentle DFK. Lemon, Saki, and Jasmins kisses go straight to your cock. Kiki's kisses go straight to your heart!

She is so nice to go down on too. She shaved her pussy especially for her first day at Ginza. Yuki just mentioned in passing to her that most guys in Australia prefer shaved pussies. So she went straight home and shaved it. It just shows how keen she is to please. Some girls sigh when you give them DATY, some moan, some scream, but Kiki sings! Such a beautiful voice!

Her Bbbj was just about the most tender and gentle I have ever received. I actually had to stop her after a while because I was about to come and I desperately wanted to fuck her shaved little snatch.

Sex with Kiki was so beautiful. Not wild PSE stuff, but very sensual.
    She is very tight so it was just nice and gentle with the occasional round of harder and faster strokes. And her response was sensual and genuine and she came so beautifully.

It was an absolute privillege to with Kiki: to hold her, to smell her, to taste her, to be inside her, to make her come and to come with her.

Anyway that's enough from me. All I can say is you all need to see Kiki and see her ASAP.
    She will make the cynics among you see the light.
    And as for you romantics; she will confirm what you already know in the most beautiful way possible.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bro rooter, all your ARs so far have been 99% accurate...I was going to take a break from ginza for a bit but now looks like I'll have to be back to see kiki!! FmL im gonna go broke lol

Quote Originally Posted by insanekicker View Post
    Bro rooter, all your ARs so far have been 99% accurate...I was going to take a break from ginza for a bit but now looks like I'll have to be back to see kiki!! FmL im gonna go broke lol
    Thanks for the positive feedback bro!
    I have never reccomended a girl I have not been 100% confident in.
    You will love Kiki!

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Some girls sigh when you give them DATY, some moan, some scream, but Kiki sings! Such a beautiful voice!
    Now this I have to see to believe! Or should I say hear

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Kiki, GFE, Kiki, GFE, Kiki, GFE.
    Soft gentle DFK. Tender and gentle BBBJ. Sweetest girl.

Oh rooter, I'm so going to shoot you one day for making me go crazy lol.
    Co-President and Chairman of the Jasmin and Hoshi Fan Clubs | The Ultimate Index - The Girls of Ginza | The Girls of 5*

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Kiki is the sweetest girl at Ginza!
    It's a big call, I know, because there are so many sweet girls at Ginza. The place is a fucking candy store for blokes! And I am getting a chronic case of diabetes!
    For those of you interested in the writing process, here is a case of a paragraph begun (in this case) with the general idea of "sweetness." And it developed as it was written, with the idea of "sweetness" forming spontaneous connections in Brother Rooter's mind, to the idea of "candy stores" and then "diabetes." The latter, particularly, being a humourous development that came from left field. In other words, when he began the paragraph he had no plan, no idea, for how it would end. So it was the very act of writing that was responsible for the creative developments in the paragraph, that brought them into existence out of nothing.

And I am getting a chronic case of diabetes!
    This part of it contains an element of humour that Brother Rooter didn't intend. All diabetes is chronic you see, so he used what is called a tautology, ie, a redundant word - in this case "chronic." I quite like tautologies myself (that was one just then, "I" and "myself" in the one sentence) and I often use them for my own personal amusement (that was another one, a biggie - "my", "own" and "personal" he he..)

She shaved her pussy especially for her first day at Ginza. Yuki just mentioned in passing to her that most guys in Australia prefer shaved pussies. So she went straight home and shaved it. It just shows how keen she is to please.
    Now that is really sweet of her to want to please like that. What a honey. At this saccharine rate Bro Rooter, it might not quite come to diabetes, but tooth decay is a distinct possibility.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
    This part of it contains an element of humour that Brother Rooter didn't intend. All diabetes is chronic you see, so he used what is called a tautology, ie, a redundant word - in this case "chronic." I quite like tautologies myself (that was one just then, "I" and "myself" in the one sentence) and I often use them for my own personal amusement (that was another one, a biggie - "my", "own" and "personal" he he..)
    Never did I think I would meet that word "tautology" again after leaving school, let alone in here

So... If I remember correctly, Types 1 and 2 diabetes are chronic, but isn't there a third type of diabetes called gestational diabetes, which is not chronic?

But then again that type of diabetes only occurs in pregnant women, so I guess your point about the word "chronic" being a tautology is still correct when it comes to rooter, assuming he's not secretly pregnant haha.
    Co-President and Chairman of the Jasmin and Hoshi Fan Clubs | The Ultimate Index - The Girls of Ginza | The Girls of 5*

Is there a set "fuck mix sound track" at Ginza or is it just coincidence that I get the same sound track every time?
    There is definitely some Lady Gaga and Nicki Minaj on this one.
    But the really weird thing is this is the 4th session I have come during Nicki Minaj's "Starships" !
    I think I am starting to develop a Pavlovian response to this song.
    Or maybe it's more B. F. Skinner than Pavlov.
    Anyway if I start getting spontaneous erections and coming in my pants whenever I hear this song even in the most inappropriate places it's definitely Pavlov.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by hoshimoony View Post
    Never did I think I would meet that word "tautology" again after leaving school, let alone in here
    I've just realised that I used the redundant words "I", "my", "own" and "personal" in the one brief sentence!

if I start getting spontaneous erections and coming in my pants whenever I hear this song even in the most inappropriate places it's definitely Pavlov.
    As I understand it Brother Rooter, Pavlov's dogs use to start salivating when they heard the sound of a tin of Pal being opened up. I wonder what being opened up (or spread) makes you to salivate?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    rooter, thought you took no notice of the music during a session, and the girl was your own soundtrack! :P
    I get the radio with Jas and Hoshi's own iPod but with all the other girls the music has been the same for a while, at least in room 6 with the CD that have lived in the player for quite a while. I like that CD but I might take a new one in so that you can come to a different song for a change, any preferences?

Quote Originally Posted by hoshimoony View Post
    rooter, thought you took no notice of the music during a session, and the girl was your own soundtrack! :P
    I get the radio with Jas and Hoshi's own iPod but with all the other girls the music has been the same for a while, at least in room 6 with the CD that have lived in the player for quite a while. I like that CD but I might take a new one in so that you can come to a different song for a change, any preferences?
    yeah I never used to take notice of the music until I read the posts by you and wizard.
    Then I started noticing it. Starships is actually a pretty good song to come to.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar

news flash- kiky to replace Hoshi

yeah I never used to take notice of the music until I read the posts by you and wizard.
    Then I started noticing it. Starships is actually a pretty good song to come to.
    yes that's on the Wizards Mix
    btw Hoshi had Joyful Joyful from the Sister act 2 on her Ipod- how extremly cute !!

And that was exactly how i was feeling.....

As for Kiky- well she has just bumped off a few girls and is looking at a good replacement for Hoshi today....
    Co- President and Chairman of the Jasmin and Hoshi Fan Club's

Kiki is custom built for you Wizard.
    Very innocent girl next door type, but still loves her sex!
    Mind you, she is Hoshimoony's type too.
    You two seem to go for the same type of girl.
    So you might have to duel for her, or come to some gentlemanly arrangement.
    And if you don't manage to win Kiki's heart there's always Alice.
    You can't lose today bro!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So you might have to duel for her, or come to some gentlemanly arrangement.
    not with pork swords, I hope!

Has anyone else seen Kiki yet or planning to see her today?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not yet , but I wanna ask is kiki service better or hoshi?

Well Hoshi is quite experienced now and Kiki is just starting out so it's not really fair to compare.
    Kiki's service is excellent for a beginner.
    Very genuine GFE feel, 100% into it.
    Her skills are not as high as the more experienced girls but she is very keen to please and very responsive and a very sensitive and sensual girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the tip. By the way I miss hoshi.... she is so sweet

Seeing Kiki tonight - can't wait.
    Haven't seen her since her first day, then I went away and then she went away so I am really looking forward to seeing her again.

Just two snippets of conversation that show how sweet she is.

In the shower she notices I have an instant hard on ...
    Kiki: It's got big already!
    Me: Yes, that's your fault, you made it happen
    Kiki: (blushing) Really? Oh, I'm sorry!

After a steamy session we are chilling out and buzzer goes off for the second time ...
    Kiki: What was that?
    Me: That means we have to stop, I have to go now.
    Kiki: Really? you have to go now?
    Me: Yes. that's the second time it's gone off.
    Kiki: Second time? I didn't hear it the first time.
    Me: it went off when we were having sex!
    Kiki: (blushing) Oh, that's why I didn't hear it! Sorry.

If you like sweet innocent girls, you will love Kiki.
    She is the sweetest of the sweet.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Now that is cute Rooter.
    But then you really are a charmer.....
    Co- President and Chairman of the Jasmin and Hoshi Fan Club's

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast