Thread: Mona - Turkish delight. Different but extremely enjoyable experience

Banned

Mona - Turkish delight. Different but extremely enjoyable experience

This shop has stopped offering discount for AR. I decided to write this AR as a way to express thanks to Roger for his good tips and booking arrangements, as well as a tribute to the excellent services which I received from my first Middle East friend.

Yesterday, Roger sent me a private message and recommended me to try Mona. Due to his past good recommendations, I decided to ask him to give me the first booking for this girl. He gladly confirmed a time for me. I checked the old ARs on this girl (in 22 Rydalmere) and found no good comments. As I am adventurous, I still decided to go and meet this girl early this morning.

Mona arrived late and when I saw her under dim light with full clothes on, I was disappointed. I only paid for half an hour instead of leaving immediately (this is because I waited her for a long time in the waiting room, leaving without trying will be a big disappointment to me. Therefore I decided to still try even I might not like her on first look).

Once inside the room, she took off her clothes and I immediately saw two big firm boobs. With the brighter bathroom lights, I found that her skin is not that dark. Her eyes (like the Middle East girls) are very big, deep and beautiful. Her face is not particularly pretty, but looks very friendly and lovely. She gave me a warm hug and I put my hands on her big firm bum, feeling very comfortable. I also like the feeling of her two missiles pressing against my chest. Feeling awesome and my dick got very hard without even her starting to give me a blow-job.

I did a wise thing by telling her immediately to tell the receptionist (Roger was off today) to extend the time to 45 min. She was so happy about my increased interest in her. From then on, everything was so nice and happy. Today was her first day back to work in a shop, hence I found her pussy really tight and she needed to put on a lot of KY. BTW, she only performed standard services and no extras. I do not ask for them anyway. Punting was really good for both of us. She was very happy and told me that I made her come as my fucking was so good. She laughed most of the time and her voice and moanings were very soft and gentle.

She let me measured her body. Her breasts are 35 D, but the other figures will be kept secret by me. The only point I will make is that she needs to lose some fat on her belly (a problem for most ME and Indian girls).

She likes me and said that she want to see my as her first customer on Tuesday. I of course gladly agreed and she would let me know her start time so that I do not need to wait. How nice??

The receptionist rang the room twice. Mona ignored the first ringing and asked me to continue punting until the second ringing. I of course was very very happy with the extra time she has given me.

Mona is my first ME girl. There was no language barrier as her English very good. We chatted about the places of interest in Turkey as I visited her home country not that long ago. She felt very impressed with my knowledge of her country. Nice to have made a sexy ME girl friend. Not bad for a punter.

Banned
    MONA

The turkish delight has returned...

This Week @ 45 George

Thursday 3pm - 10pm

Pls call ~96827888~ for more information and bookings

******45 George St Granville PH:96827888******
    TRADING HOURS:
    7 DAYS 10AM - 3AM

Roger
    45 GEORGE MANAGEMENT