Thread: Korean girl Lina @Oasis Relaxation - 386A Clarendon St, South Melbourne

Korean girl Lina @Oasis Relaxation - 386A Clarendon St, South Melbourne

Korean girl Lina @Oasis Relaxation - 386A Clarendon St, South Melbourne 03-9690-3151

Found out of this place from another forum, the info was quite useful so today after I finished my official business, I headed straight to the shop, It's call the Oasis massage, it's a Korean shop, met by a cute and student look receptionist in glasses, ask me where I am from and how long I want to say, an hour, how much ?

$90.00 that's a bit expensive so I ask what kind of massage, she said full body oil massage, I said is happy ending included, she smiled shyly and said you discuss with the girl inside the room.

I said can I meet the girl, she said ok and gone to the back, a minute later a pretty looking Korean girl in her 20's came out, her name is Lina, size 6-7. Quite slim, long hair , very fresh looking, wearing a short but quite elegant black dress, looks like a B cup , yes, she'll do, so pay the $90 and into the room.

The room is quite spacious, looks very new, not a lot of decor but got some low shelving and there are extra towels there, a pack of wet tissues sitting on the bench that's a good sign. No disposable table cover but there are two towels on the table so I would assume the top towel has been changed.

There is no towel or the U shape cushion on the head hole but the material is washable leather or soft vinyl type so again I assume it has been wipped clean after the previous client. In fact I quite like this rather than some towel folded in an U which is not changed!

This is actually the third time I am typing this review, tried to post this on the other website and bloody hell, right at the end, I hitted the wrong button and the whole damn thing disappear and the auto saved didn't work. So I thought I post this here first.

the massage started off from my neck and shoulder, Lina only used a little bit of oil which I like, she is not very professional but what she can provided was good enough for me for today.

she covered the rest of the body reasonably well and she was also getting strong as she moved to the lower part of my body but no teasing at all. I did like the bit of reflexology she gave to my foot when she used her fist on my foot, that was very good.

Time to turn off, still no magic words, she started to massage my tummy up to the pubic area, no touching, bended my leg a little so she can massage the inside of my thigh, pushed all the way to the top of the groin but still no touching, now she is moving to the other, I thought I started the conversation, so I asked how much time we have left, there is no clock in the room so Lina has to look at her phone and said 20 min, are you in a hurry, I said no, but I am enjoying your massage very much so I want to know how much longer to go.

Finally, Lina gave me a smile, lean down towards me and said, would you like some extras, I said, yes please, I thought you'll never ask ! how much is the extra, she said, $100.00

I said, that's very expensive, I have already paid $90 for the massage, this will be near $200, can I just get a HJ for $50, she said sorry, no $50, only $100.

I said, what do I get for $100, she said, no sex, but you can have some oral and HJ.

Is the blow job with condom or natural, she said, no condom. OK let me think, gee she has a beautiful face, I really would like to have my cock inside her mouth, and if her tongue is licking my cock, what a sight that will be. OK, its expensive but I won't be back for a while, so why not.

So I said, OK, let's do it, can you pay me first, no problem, jumped up and got the cash for her, Lina asked me to wait for a minutes, when she came back, she has two small hot towels with her, she used one of them to clean my lower body around my dick, I thought you are not using that towel to clean my cock, what about the wet tissue ? but she didn't anyway.

So next, Lina lifted up her dress, she has a nice and lean body, white skin, very youthful looking, then the bra came off, OK, she is not a B cups, the heavily padded bra has striked again. but nevertheless, a nicely shaped and very perky pair of A's, well then there will be no tits fucking today - not that she will let me I don't think.

my laptop is out of batteries, have to continue later

Ok have sometimes during the break. Here is the rest of it:

So I laid back down to see what Lina can do, she started licking my chest and my nipples, while her hand was trying to wake me up, it didn't take long for me to stand up, while Lina was holding my hard cock, I feel like having a warm body in my arms, so I sat back up, pulled her towards me and gave her a bear hug, her skins was soft and slippery, my hands moved down to her butt and have a squeeze, she has quite a round meaty but for a slim girl, I want to see her pussy, so I told her, she said, you want all off, I said yes please. So she took the panty off, a nice piece of triangular turf was revealed, very neatly trimmed, I brushed my hands across the hair very nice feel, I do prefer some hair rather than bald, turned Lina around and rub my cock in her butt, very nice, no mirror on the wall, so I laid back down again, lets get some blow job.

Lina now licking my balls and worked her way to the tip of my cock, she is licking my helmet, it was a cold day. so the warm and wet feeling of her tongue on my cock was simply sensational, I got to see this, nothing can beat the view of a beautiful girl taking my cock inside her mouth and licking and sucking! She didn't deep throat me as her hand was holding the base of my cock and jerking.

If I let her continue like this I am gonna be shooting into her mouth in 20 seconds, not yet, so my hands reach down to lift up her head towards to, she still has my helmet inside her mouth! That's a beautiful sight ! I pull her towards me and gave her a few kisses, she kissed me back and we landed a couple on the lips no tongue no DFK just a light one, and while we are kissing, Lina's hand didn't stop, continue to jerk me!

But without the stimulations and licking from her mouth and tongue, I have no problem holding back.

Then I said to Lina, can I please have some more, she smiles at mr and said, some more mouth? Yes please!

So Lina's head and mouth head back down south to give me more BBBJ , she is back to the sucking licking helmet and hand jerking combination, this time I couldn't hold back too much so a few second before I cum, I tab on Lina's head, she pulled my cock out of her mouth and speeded up her hand, and I gave her everything I got!!

She slowed down on her hand but continued to hold me until I gave her the last drop.

She asked me are you happy, I said very happy you are a lovely girl! Thank you, you are a lovely man too. I thought, of course, at $100 a shot !!

She then used the second wet towel to clean me up except my lol brother , and she gave him the wet tissue clean which is how I like it.

So there you go, my first punt in 5 years in Melbourne. Reasonably happy but won't do this again. not at $190/hr anyway.

After we got dressed, a final hug and goodbye kiss with Lina, more gab and squeeze on her ass again.

When I walked down the stairs, I actually felt lighter on my feet, sign of a satisfied horny man !!

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I was wondering what it would be like at Oasis.

Thanks for sharing with us Ahlungor, always appreciated. Can't believe no one has commented on your Melbourne deeds so far!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi everyone
    I just moved to Melbourne a couple of months back and couldn't find sleazy massage places like those back in Asia and that really made me very sad.... No more happy places to go for no commitment type of fun. :-(

So I was wondering if you all know of any places that has any young uni student type of Asian girls providing a happy ending massage to recommend? Doesn't have to be sex but at least blow job or hand job...

Please let me know... Happy to make some friends to go explore more of Melbourne too :-) email me at nuclear_ice@hotmail.com

Junior Member(有D料到)
    $100 extra?? In 20min oral??

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is this gal still working

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Looked it up - seems like the name has changed. Some "Hue Touch" place now. Anyone given it a try?

Quote Originally Posted by Melchior555 View Post
    I was wondering what it would be like at Oasis.

Thanks for sharing with us Ahlungor, always appreciated. Can't believe no one has commented on your Melbourne deeds so far!
    Hi brother Melchior,

Thanks for your comments !

Much appreciated !

Quote Originally Posted by Batman23 View Post
    $100 extra?? In 20min oral??
    There's a time and place for everything !

Is the $100 I had to pay !!

There ain't no cheaper version on offer , it's her way @$100 to see her naked with BBBJ and release or go home with a balls still full !

I didn't have time to go another place and she was pretty hot !

Btw, I dropped about $2,000 at the Crown later . So what's another $100! At least I had a shot !

It would have been a really fucked up trip if I didn't pay her to save the $100 - then still lost the 2G and then had to jerk myself off !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    so expensive!
    hope it was worth it

Quote Originally Posted by jayw View Post
    Looked it up - seems like the name has changed. Some "Hue Touch" place now. Anyone given it a try?
    Yes, that’s correct:

Hue Touch Massage
    386A Clarendon st. in South Melbourne

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any Korean places in Sydney?

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Smith View Post
    Any Korean places in Sydney?

Any ??

More like how many brother ! How much time and money do you have ?