Thread: SOPHIE, won't be returning....

Super Fans (忠實Fans) pepefirstlove's Avatar

SOPHIE, won't be returning....

Just want to say thanks to bro akkw2800, I've been followed his ARs very closely due to I don't need to go too far for good punt and mostly I get great experience...but today I was so eager to see her as he wrote his AR yesterday which sound yet another gem that I couldn't resist especially she's Korean too (I'm just so into Korean don't know why). So booked her 1 hour using my last 'AR Code' from Roger. Was surprised that she was available as I only notify Roger 30mins before I arrive at his place.

She definitely have that similar look to Bonny bit taller, slimmer not by much and longer face not as round as Bonny. Her boobs are bigger and firmer I can also see those green veins due to her silky white skin. Her boobs job wasn't that great IMO as I did her in missionary while I squeeze her tits I can feel the surgery scar each side below the tits. I still prefer Bonny as she were softer to feel and taste maybe because it real

OK let see why this is my worst session yet at 45George. Firstly when we enter the room she sent me straight to shower alone (first time here) of course I asked her nicely to join but she want to go out grab *other stuffs*....ok so I was cool but would be nice if she join me since like every time when I punted here. Once I was done she returned to the room just in time and we gone straight to business. Start off with the usual catbath and CBJ (2mins) then straight on top of me...slowly she ride about 3mins she asked if I want to be on top. She did this voice kinda demanding not into *mood type* thing and I want her to sit on me a bit longer as I was a little tired from work...but she keep nagging me to be on top...so I give in as usual with any girl . That the point when things just fell apart, she want me to go slowly at the same time cum quickly...I tried to look her in the eyes ...she see me then look away...hardly see any smile when I try to chat to her. Her respond were just short 1-2 words answer. No connection what soever!!. At this point we only about 15mins into the session and I was surprised I can still get a shot after 20mins also. She clean up and lie along me...asking me where from, age nationality etc. and I went into details about session with body sliding massage I had with Korean chick. So I don't want to waste any more time and ask her if she can do some body sliding massage on me (which I joke of course) and her respond was which I fully agreed "you can just go to massage place not FS shop here we don't perform this stuff", Ok so how about massaging just my leg and arm...she told me to turn over...I refused nicely and ask if she can just do it while I face her so I can see her pretty k face. Again she seem to never like when I ask her to do anything...saying that how can I massage you like this n that raising her broken English voice then keep bringing the body sliding topic again and again....and you know what!!! she then start to massage my thigh and leg as I suggested earlier...which is doable by anyone really. I think at this point I looked at the clock and it only 35mins passed still have like 25mins. So I asked nicely again if she could blow me...NO...HJ me...NO as I need 20...YES 20mins to take shower and be ready???? what the hell? then she showed her clock saying this is 50mins alarm...once it ring you need to be in shower....I then try to calm her down saying it okay relax if you don't want to do it fine by me but i need to know what are the rules next time (obviously this will be my last with her) then she carry on saying normally you don't have 20mins just sex...I took too long with my first shot (due to her don't want to try any position..) So at this point I gave up requesting anything from her and jump straight to shower, don't care really if she join me, once I was done she jumped in the shower...I was about to leave the room but she said wait for me, so I did as usual I'm not a mean guy at all and thinking at the back of my mind what I done to her??? which turn this to a horrendous experience for the first time ever here!

This is not complaining by me just my personal experience with Sophie. Nothing personal but I don't see I'm coming back to this attitude princess anytime soon.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Another case of KPS.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

oh.

Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Another case of KPS.
    Man that is so bad to hear ..... get on to Roger and get it sorted out.
    I was going to see her .. mixed reviews ....

I saw bonny on her first day .. wow.. I could only see her once though , she would of became an addiction lol

Mate maybe it could be that she not into me, just a wild guess...only letting bros know what to expect if she indeed introduce her service(s) similar to mine.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Another case of KPS.
    What's KPS?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by bonker01 View Post
    What's KPS?
    Korean princess syndrome

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    queen of 45? don't think so. need to take a leaf out of Ginza's book a make sure the girls treat the customer better and the WL need to be in a happy mood. I saw Sophie at the lineup and was a super stunner but at the same time had KPS written all over her. If i want to have a good perve i sit at world square for a few hours. Perhaps they be motivated if they get paid more ? Just like what Gucci said about ginza I reckon these girls at 45 should be paid more and in return they need to provide better services.

Quote Originally Posted by bonker01 View Post
    What's KPS?
    Korean Princess Syndrome - when the girl gives you the feeling that she is too good for you and that you should be lucky to be in her company and you should honour her by getting it over as quickly as possible and that many areas and services are off limits and no smiling ...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pepefirstlove View Post
    Just want to say thanks to bro akkw2800, I've been followed his ARs very closely due to I don't need to go too far for good punt and mostly I get great experience...but today I was so eager to see her as he wrote his AR yesterday which sound yet another gem that I couldn't resist especially she's Korean too (I'm just so into Korean don't know why). So booked her 1 hour using my last 'AR Code' from Roger. Was surprised that she was available as I only notify Roger 30mins before I arrive at his place.

She definitely have that similar look to Bonny bit taller, slimmer not by much and longer face not as round as Bonny. Her boobs are bigger and firmer I can also see those green veins due to her silky white skin. Her boobs job wasn't that great IMO as I did her in missionary while I squeeze her tits I can feel the surgery scar each side below the tits. I still prefer Bonny as she were softer to feel and taste maybe because it real

OK let see why this is my worst session yet at 45George. Firstly when we enter the room she sent me straight to shower alone (first time here) of course I asked her nicely to join but she want to go out grab *other stuffs*....ok so I was cool but would be nice if she join me since like every time when I punted here. Once I was done she returned to the room just in time and we gone straight to business. Start off with the usual catbath and CBJ (2mins) then straight on top of me...slowly she ride about 3mins she asked if I want to be on top. She did this voice kinda demanding not into *mood type* thing and I want her to sit on me a bit longer as I was a little tired from work...but she keep nagging me to be on top...so I give in as usual with any girl . That the point when things just fell apart, she want me to go slowly at the same time cum quickly...I tried to look her in the eyes ...she see me then look away...hardly see any smile when I try to chat to her. Her respond were just short 1-2 words answer. No connection what soever!!. At this point we only about 15mins into the session and I was surprised I can still get a shot after 20mins also. She clean up and lie along me...asking me where from, age nationality etc. and I went into details about session with body sliding massage I had with Korean chick. So I don't want to waste any more time and ask her if she can do some body sliding massage on me (which I joke of course) and her respond was which I fully agreed "you can just go to massage place not FS shop here we don't perform this stuff", Ok so how about massaging just my leg and arm...she told me to turn over...I refused nicely and ask if she can just do it while I face her so I can see her pretty k face. Again she seem to never like when I ask her to do anything...saying that how can I massage you like this n that raising her broken English voice then keep bringing the body sliding topic again and again....and you know what!!! she then start to massage my thigh and leg as I suggested earlier...which is doable by anyone really. I think at this point I looked at the clock and it only 35mins passed still have like 25mins. So I asked nicely again if she could blow me...NO...HJ me...NO as I need 20...YES 20mins to take shower and be ready???? what the hell? then she showed her clock saying this is 50mins alarm...once it ring you need to be in shower....I then try to calm her down saying it okay relax if you don't want to do it fine by me but i need to know what are the rules next time (obviously this will be my last with her) then she carry on saying normally you don't have 20mins just sex...I took too long with my first shot (due to her don't want to try any position..) So at this point I gave up requesting anything from her and jump straight to shower, don't care really if she join me, once I was done she jumped in the shower...I was about to leave the room but she said wait for me, so I did as usual I'm not a mean guy at all and thinking at the back of my mind what I done to her??? which turn this to a horrendous experience for the first time ever here!

This is not complaining by me just my personal experience with Sophie. Nothing personal but I don't see I'm coming back to this attitude princess anytime soon.

hi bro

thanks for ur report and feedback, and sorry to hear about ur experience..

i believe this is just a one off case. there could be many private reasons why she was like that, could be a bad mood at the time made her moody and she just couldnt take any jokes, or action

yes i have to admit that i recon many korean girls are acted like they are princess as well, but no all..

if a korean girl get 9 positive review out of 10 customers, will u still call her KPS?

there are some special one i believe are great..

pls pardon sophie if she didnt give u the great experience...

i personal still think she is one of the nicest korean girl u can get...

i will pm u shortly bro pepefirstlove, thanks for sharing ur experience with us

cheers
    roger

Thanks for prompt reply Roger. As a regular I will return no doubt about that... but I won't risk my chances again with Sophie. There still plenty girls that provides top service so can always count on them

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pepefirstlove View Post
    Thanks for prompt reply Roger. As a regular I will return no doubt about that... but I won't risk my chances again with Sophie. There still plenty girls that provides top service so can always count on them
    thanks for ur feedback..

we sure will try to improve the service better and better..

sure.. fiona is definately one of the top service girl u can rely on

have a nice weekend

cheers
    roger

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paulgallen View Post
    queen of 45? don't think so. need to take a leaf out of Ginza's book a make sure the girls treat the customer better and the WL need to be in a happy mood. I saw Sophie at the lineup and was a super stunner but at the same time had KPS written all over her. If i want to have a good perve i sit at world square for a few hours. Perhaps they be motivated if they get paid more ? Just like what Gucci said about ginza I reckon these girls at 45 should be paid more and in return they need to provide better services.
    Agreed, the shop you mention(I don't want to say name out if respect to 45 George) does have a unique management style.

But not all girls deserve a pay raise, just those that constantly go above and beyond.

For example Bonny seemed to excel in keeping numerous forum members here happy look at how many AR's were done....imagine if she was given a raise? Perhaps other girls in the same shop would improve their service level and work ethic so they could get a pay increase???? I do say perhaps....

People think I'm crazy for suggesting WL pay increases. But I would agree with them if I thought I could do a better job. But let's be honest no male punter on this forum has ever sucked a strangers dick before.

Wl's are so courageous and brave for doing the job they do....I wouldn't be able to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post
    Agreed, the shop you mention(I don't want to say name out if respect to 45 George) does have a unique management style.

But not all girls deserve a pay raise, just those that constantly go above and beyond.

For example Bonny seemed to excel in keeping numerous forum members here happy look at how many AR's were done....imagine if she was given a raise? Perhaps other girls in the same shop would improve their service level and work ethic so they could get a pay increase???? I do say perhaps....

People think I'm crazy for suggesting WL pay increases. But I would agree with them if I thought I could do a better job. But let's be honest no male punter on this forum has ever sucked a strangers dick before.

Wl's are so courageous and brave for doing the job they do....I wouldn't be able to it.
    Wrong analogy, would you be able to lick a strangers clit ?
    What about a strange granny clit ?
    Oh I forgot you have already done that at 12 Bellevue ...

Wrong analogy, would you be able to lick a strangers clit ?
    What about a strange granny clit ?
    Oh I forgot you have already done that at 12 Bellevue ...
    Ahahaha I'm not talking in analogies, I said no male punter on "this forum" has ever sucked a strangers dick as a statement not analogy. And that statement is 100% true.

And if your analogies of male sexuality can only relate to licking "clits" be they strangers or grannies then you must have a very narrow view of men. There are these guys called homosexuals look them up, they prefer sucking dicks....not clits unless he's bisexual then maybe both. So your wrong about thinking my post is an analogy and your also wrong about me doing a granny at 12 Bellevue. 2 wrongs don't make a right but I'm guessing you'll do your best to make your wrongs right. :-)

In your honor big bro cunninglinguist as king of innovative and thought provoking general talk threads I'm going to start a thread called why I think hard working wl's deserve a pay increase. I predict this forum will both hammer me and ignore my thread. What's your prediction?

Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post
    Ahahaha I'm not talking in analogies, I said no male punter on "this forum" has ever sucked a strangers dick as a statement not analogy. And that statement is 100% true.

And if your analogies of male sexuality can only relate to licking "clits" be they strangers or grannies then you must have a very narrow view of men. There are these guys called homosexuals look them up, they prefer sucking dicks....not clits unless he's bisexual then maybe both. So your wrong about thinking my post is an analogy and your also wrong about me doing a granny at 12 Bellevue. 2 wrongs don't make a right but I'm guessing you'll do your best to make your wrongs right. :-)

In your honor big bro cunninglinguist as king of innovative and thought provoking general talk threads I'm going to start a thread called why I think hard working wl's deserve a pay increase. I predict this forum will both hammer me and ignore my thread. What's your prediction?
    You did say in a thread a while back that you did a granny there, oops it was 647 not 12Bellevue, just found it here

I don't think your new thread will be ignored, I suspect most of us want the prices to decrease rather than increase though so I wouldn't think you would get alot of people agreeing with you!

You did say in a thread a while back that you did a granny there ...
    I can't find it though as the search function in the forum does not work real well

I don't think your new thread will be ignored, I suspect most of us want the prices to decrease rather than increase though so I wouldn't think you would get alot of people agreeing with you!
    Your right about the granny thing but it wasn't 12 Bellevue.

I'm not really good at making general talk threads I'm more of an AR guy. But I'll try my best to make an engaging case for my "statement" about hard working wl's deserving pay raises. Its an original topic I believe.