Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: there should be a shop in the blue Mountains !

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Guvnor View Post
    I haven't been to Katoomba in a few years, but used to go up there every month or so in my previous job. The locals certainly are a "unique" bunch, not many of them look like punters to me, but what the hell do I know.
    Always used to feel sorry for the tourists who had travelled a couple of hours to get there, and when the bus pulled up at Echo Point, you couldn't see shit because of the fog.
    Did that as a coach driver for many years. Had one of those big posters with the view, rolled up under my seat. If it was foggy, just hold the poster up near the windscreen LOL.

10/10 for your assessment of the locals BTW

Senior Member(無間使者) NaughtyBoy13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Guvnor View Post
    I haven't been to Katoomba in a few years, but used to go up there every month or so in my previous job. The locals certainly are a "unique" bunch, not many of them look like punters to me, but what the hell do I know.
    Always used to feel sorry for the tourists who had travelled a couple of hours to get there, and when the bus pulled up at Echo Point, you couldn't see shit because of the fog.
    Hahaha, Ive been there few times. And once, there was fogged and all white. Somehow it was a good experience

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyBoy13 View Post
    Hahaha, Ive been there few times. And once, there was fogged and all white. Somehow it was a good experience
    When I was young (and I'm old now), I would often go up to Katoomba of a winter weekend to visit friends and play in the snow.

There hasn't been a decent fall up for years now.

Banned
    The tourists usually come to visit the main attractions. Would they have time to visit some shops in the area? In addition, everyone would know what is going on in town so any girls working would be recognised very quickly by the locals.

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    The tourists usually come to visit the main attractions. Would they have time to visit some shops in the area? In addition, everyone would know what is going on in town so any girls working would be recognised very quickly by the locals.
    Any MLs/WLs working in the mountains are likely to be living in Penrith area, just take the fast train to and from work, no way they will live in the mountains too.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    That's true. A larger population would be required to create the context for opening shops.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There was one couple years back upstairs in the building behind 8things, just one milf available.
    Doubt it's still there though.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Have never found one in my travels over the mountains yet.

Banned
    Being a photographer I went up to the mountains in spring and autumn many years ago.

The air is fresh and cold. I always carried a lungful of it back to Sydney.

For the money Blackheath has better views than Three Sisters.

For "private entertainment" you may want to interest a ML who is an overseas English language "student" to go there with you for a day tour.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Any MLs/WLs working in the mountains are likely to be living in Penrith area, just take the fast train to and from work, no way they will live in the mountains too.
    A couple of years ago I got "ambushed" on a Blue Mountains train by a PRC MILF on her way to work as a ML in Katoomba. She lived in Campsie and travelled up there 2 days a week. Google shows shows 3 MPs in the area which seem like RnTs, and a couple of Thai places.

Banned
    Last edited by Forward Must Hang; 04-09-2021 at 11:25 PM. Reason: Given up on everything.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Yeh, that's the girl, Mimi.

I don't think she's at Katoomba any more. I saw her at Rooty Hill back in April, she has more shifts there, and she mentioned some other place. Her performance wasn't anything special, I didn't get any urge to go back.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Forward Must Hang View Post

……

There's one in Springwood, back lane entrance in Raymond Lane. Never been.

…..

I think I may have driven past this one once to get to the underground parking lot for springwood mall. If it’s the same one, I only caught it out of the corner of my eye as I was driving out.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The one above the music shop in Katoomba street sounds promising . I know a friend of mine was offered a handy ( but declined-not his thing). I’ll try it out this week when I’m up there. Let you guys know 👍

Banned
    You don't have many single guys going to the Blue Mountains unless they're with their misses or family. If there were bus tours for grandpas from nursing homes with a stopover for a good old massage then maybe there would be more shops. Lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Blue mountains. Would be a good excuse to go out for a "hike"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by upskirtpervert View Post
    The one above the music shop in Katoomba street sounds promising . I know a friend of mine was offered a handy ( but declined-not his thing). I’ll try it out this week when I’m up there. Let you guys know 👍
    What is the address of this one.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    You don't have many single guys going to the Blue Mountains unless they're with their misses or family. If there were bus tours for grandpas from nursing homes with a stopover for a good old massage then maybe there would be more shops. Lol
    Katoomba was a popular place for retirees, a few "retirement villages" in the area. Used to be a lot of hospitality and religious "colleges" around too; a good source of male customers and female operatives.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Too cold ...
    haha, the WL/ML's don't care for "shrinkage"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12