Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy finding at Happy Angels

Senior Member(無間使者)

Happy finding at Happy Angels

Happy Angels (227 Broadway) is running a promotion that matches the prices of GINZA silver girls so I decided to give it a try.

I went in and was seated in a small room with a comfortabe chair then alll the girls available came one by one to introduce themselves. They have a variety of them according to the introduction by Amy, who is a lovely girl (I would like to have a session with her :-) ). I saw Aussie (Chase, Kate), Thai (Emma) and Singapore girls (Sohpie). Chase has unforgettable double D cups and a lot of curves all over her body. Sophie has I think D cups. Kate came in late so I did not get to make careful observation. Emma's cups are smaller than the other three. My final chosie is Chase. Who said that Aussies do not have good attitude? That is not true with Chase at tall. She was very accommodating and allowed me to touch any part of her body. I was very satisfied with the session. Next time, I will try Sophie maybe since she is also very busty and lovely.

Happy Angels has very clean and nice rooms. They are quite spacious. There is a large bath tub in my room though I did not use it. Air conditioning makes the session more pleasant. This will be my Christmas place to go especially given that GINZA is closed in that period.

Quote Originally Posted by Clinton View Post
    Happy Angels (227 Broadway) is running a promotion that matches the prices of GINZA silver girls so I decided to give it a try.

I went in and was seated in a small room with a comfortabe chair then alll the girls available came one by one to introduce themselves. They have a variety of them according to the introduction by Amy, who is a lovely girl (I would like to have a session with her :-) ). I saw Aussie (Chase, Kate), Thai (Emma) and Singapore girls (Sohpie). Chase has unforgettable double D cups and a lot of curves all over her body. Sophie has I think D cups. Kate came in late so I did not get to make careful observation. Emma's cups are smaller than the other three. My final chosie is Chase. Who said that Aussies do not have good attitude? That is not true with Chase at tall. She was very accommodating and allowed me to touch any part of her body. I was very satisfied with the session. Next time, I will try Sophie maybe since she is also very busty and lovely.

Happy Angels has very clean and nice rooms. They are quite spacious. There is a Jacuzzi tub in my room though I did not use it. Air conditioning makes the session more pleasant. This will be my Christmas place to go especially given that GINZA is closed in that period.
    Are the pictures in their website accurate and the girl's age near to what's advertised?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bro garfield,

None of the girls I saw have pictures on their website. I saw more girls today. A Jap girl called Yuki is really attractive. Slim but with large B or close to C cups. Another Viet girl is also very good, slim and with large cups. They are only 20 or something. Look like school girls. Then there are some Aussie girls, some are young, some are older (30's). I will go back to see this 19 year old Aussie girl and the Jap and Vietnamnese girl I mentioned during this holiday season. At the GINZA silver girl prices, it is hard to resist these deals.

Banned
    Is it bbbj or cbj here?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw Aussie girls. It was CBJ but I often opt for CBJ even at BBBJ places. Don't know about the Asian girls.

Banned
    Do not go here. I went after work last night. The place is a dive. If you like granny sex or BBW then this is the place to be. The only Asian I saw was a size 12, dark skinned girl with plenty of tats. I was seriously disappointed. The place has been over-hyped in-forum.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kickass View Post
    Do not go here. I went after work last night. The place is a dive. If you like granny sex or BBW then this is the place to be. The only Asian I saw was a size 12, dark skinned girl with plenty of tats. I was seriously disappointed. The place has been over-hyped in-forum.
    Couple of negatives: Rabbitohs need a better game plan

Banned
    Thanks the warning!

Quote Originally Posted by oinkonk View Post
    This is what it used to be all about. Maybe hasn't changed at all

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kickass View Post
    I agree they have some older ladies. However, you did not see the young girls. The two young Asian girls and the 19 years old Aussie are slim and at uni student age (see my post above). The singpore girl Sophie is busty (not slim) but she is young too. Next time, call to make sure these girls are there before you go, believe me, you won't be disappointed.

227 alive again - sigh - nostalgia at xmass

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
    227 alive again - sigh - nostalgia at xmass
    Do a thorough research and a full report Bro, your avatar makes sense to me !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I went the other day, most girls are mature (I mean VERY mature) ... friendly enough but nothing tickled my fancy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They have a variety. They normally have 8 girls on duty, don't choose the mature ones if you don't like them. Choose the young ones. I am going back for the 19-year old Aussie, the slim Jap and Viet girls during Xmas. Seems these young girls mainly work at night, I saw two were waiting in my last night visit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergaent Brody View Post
    I went the other day, most girls are mature (I mean VERY mature) ... friendly enough but nothing tickled my fancy
    I can count on you too !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had a session with a 25 years old Aussie blonde called Cindy recently. She is tall and pretty though her boobs are only B cups. She wore a white nurse uniform and black high heels, very sexy. She was very good at moaning and yelling to boost my superpower. I left very satisfied with her service.

By the way, I find that Chase's photo is on their website. With double D cups, she is very busty but I don't agree that she is BBW. You can check her picture out to decide yourself.

Banned
    I agree they have some older ladies. However, you did not see the young girls. The two young Asian girls and the 19 years old Aussie are slim and at uni student age (see my post above). The singpore girl Sophie is busty (not slim) but she is young too. Next time, call to make sure these girls are there before you go, believe me, you won't be disappointed.
    The youngest I saw was about 26.

Banned

By the way, I find that Chase's photo is on their website. With double D cups, she is very busty but I don't agree that she is BBW. You can check her picture out to decide yourself.
    My ex blew out to a size 14. Chase is BIGGER !!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There are quite a few discussions on Happy Angels. Some bros were complaining the lack of real ARs. However, I started this threat to give you the real ARs. Don't know why, it was ignored by most of you.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Problem is that most of us cannot access this website. Management refuses to acknowledge the problem.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Thanks Clinton ... what other places do you normally go??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast