Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Holiday Surprise at 647 Elizabeth Street

Senior Member(無間使者)

Holiday Surprise at 647 Elizabeth Street

A change is as good as a holiday,... or so the saying goes...
    I felt like a needed a change from the exotic and erotic Japanese, Malay and Singaporean Ginza nubiles I have had the pleasure of having. The Chinese enchantresses of 64 and 533 were not going to do it the way they always seem to do it for me. I needed something new and different... I was imagining he slightly mature, almost tight skinned, possibly a small town ex beauty queen devouring me. So in a Segal like move I called one of the most genuine and friendly operators I know, and she said come in quick I have someone I think you will like..... Excellent I was about to get what I wanted now and would regret later......WRONG WRONG WRONG, I was shown into the room and when the door opened standing in the doorway was a gorgeous young Korean girl called NaNa. I thrust out my hand got rid of the bills and the mamasan and gawked some more at the youth exuding from this lightly braced, wispy thin, 23 year old Korean girl. Ginza esque I thought to myself.

Now it is a little hard to explain why I had such an amazing time, the contradictions I can list are :

BJ is very important to me, I am one of those bro's with an oral fixation, no sure if there are many of us but I am sure there would be a few..Her BBBJ is commercial and good but nothing like what I am used to, however I really enjoyed watching her give it her all. The effort and willingness to take suggestions, phrased as alternative as per one of the recent General advise threads made up for any lack in skill .... well nearly;

Her kissing is passionate by her standards but not what we would call DFK, but she is a pleasure to kiss.

Her breasts are small, but real,inviting and responsive.

The pussy is basically untended, maybe some minor peripheral trimming... once again not what I would normally associate with a top notch session but I can assure you this was a delightful 2 hours. As time would tell I got to know this area very well

The session went smoothly and as she relaxed into things everything kept moving and developing in a very positive and pleasing fashion.

We kissed she sucked and licked, I licked, stroked, tongued and fingered, 3 holes all received attention as did the sausage and eggs.
    There was a 30 minute window where I dined exclusively at the Y and for 29.5 minutes her eyes were closed. There were some quiet moans and a little gyration and hip movement, but not the writhing and glee I am used to from most partners, enuff of who have complimented me so that I believe I have some skill level in this activity... when I came up for air and indicated it was time for the rubber, she stood up and lost balance, then she stood again and fell back into my arms and pressed her mouth on mine so our foreheads and noses were touching as well... she was a very happy girl... This made me happy too. then she domed up my rock hard cock and lay face down, lifting her iny ass about 4-6 inched into the air, I got my positioning correct and gently entered her, I started of with half and 3/4 slow strokes but as she pushed back the tempo increased until in harmony were we a fucking machine, it was like I could feel her internal anaotmy, she was white knuckled when clenching the sheet or towel and I was almost ready for the hospital emergency unit, but then looked down at the sight below me and exploded , I came like a girl, shaking and convulsing for 10-15 seconds, before collapsing onto the bed. Nana lay there for a while then cleaned me up.
    Then the next unusual thing happened, i lay with her and cuddled for a while, very unlike me. But there it was.

So would I return, yes, YMMV of course but well worth a visit. Currently only working 1 day per week I think so worth calling to find out before dropping in to 647 Elizabeth Street.

She sounds like she could use a nice handbag.

Can't help myself

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper View Post

Can't help myself
    I'm sure there's something good or humorous in that post but I just don't get it man. Care to fill me in

Banned
    Great report igloo ... I don't know how to split my Christmas fuck funding now .... hahaha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ask Grygor about the handbag?

Wow sounds kinda cute, don't take this the wrong way but are you sure she is Korean? Just curious because I love Koreans who love to fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper View Post

Can't help myself
    An LV bag to be exact !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    n
    Quote Originally Posted by slowmotion View Post
    Ask Grygor about the handbag?
    grygor told me to ask slow motion

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by spitzer View Post
    Wow sounds kinda cute, don't take this the wrong way but are you sure she is Korean? Just curious because I love Koreans who love to fuck.
    All I can say is she wasn't Chinese and definitely had a Korean way in shyness.... Oh Yea neither she or her pussy smelt like Kimchi so I could be wrong. All I know is that's what she said and it was $10 extra for Korean girl.... forgot about that..hahah

Banned
    You can tell someone is Korean by their "shyness" and the smell of a pussy igloo? Really?

Quote Originally Posted by kickass View Post
    You can tell someone is Korean by their "shyness" and the smell of a pussy igloo? Really?
    If even her pussy smells of kimchi, it's very hard to deny her country of origin !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I love Japanese girls pussies!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by igloo View Post
    n
    grygor told me to ask slow motion
    If you're interested, have a read of this link :

http://forum.aus99.com.au/cgi/forum/Blah.pl?m-11997/

Although Grygor's original post has been deleted.

Basically he gave Nana an LV bag as a present with the intention to get free roots, but Nana went home to Korea, so Grygor felt ripped off and posted Nana's real photos and real name all over the place, in several sex forums, creating hell for Nana, so eventually he got what he wanted.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Sounds like my kind of girl thanks for the report bro.

Nana is a lovely girl. Well worth ten visits. I never found her to be a grifter. I have since determined the old photo with the face, to which I took objection, was unlikely to be Ms SD - unless SD has a different name and sang with a Korean girl band - if she was SD but perhaps we should let the past be past.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnificus View Post
    I seeing Nana today. But there was sumting stwange bowt her. She seem sort of like man. She act like and man and like girl same time. She was very confusing. I don't think seeing her anymore. Like boy.
    you must think everybody here is stupid Grygor!

Quote Originally Posted by Tomosavic View Post
    you must think everybody here is stupid Grygor!
    Grygor/Polonius

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kickass View Post
    Not really, but I find the K girls and J girls that have not been westernized, or relaxed sufficiently to let down their traditional guards have certain traits in common such as covering their mouths with a hand when they laugh, having their knees touching when sitting etc etc,. The kimchi reference was me showing my fuckwit trait.:_-)

Quote Originally Posted by igloo View Post
    Not really, but I find the K girls and J girls that have not been westernized, or relaxed sufficiently to let down their traditional guards have certain traits in common such as covering their mouths with a hand when they laugh, having their knees touching when sitting etc etc,. The kimchi reference was me showing my fuckwit trait.:_-)
    Very observant !

Banned
    I've never been to this shop. I'll have to give it a go one day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast