Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prettiest girl in ginza

Senior Member(無間使者)

Prettiest girl in ginza

I have been to ginza many times. All girls are above average in terms of services and look. But there wasn't one that has given me the stunning gorgeous look feeling yet.
    I tried jasmine, Diana, sue, yui, aki. Can brothers tell me which girl is the prettiest in ginza?

Thanks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wwttff View Post
    I have been to ginza many times. All girls are above average in terms of services and look. But there wasn't one that has given me the stunning gorgeous look feeling yet.
    I tried jasmine, Diana, sue, yui, aki. Can brothers tell me which girl is the prettiest in ginza?

Thanks.

My vote goes to Moe!

Super Fans (忠實Fans) pepefirstlove's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wwttff View Post

Thanks.
    I would love to know too...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great question..! All the reviews seem to suggest that Victoria is very pretty but I haven't had a chance to meet her yet. I've seen Eli, Jessie, Saki, Sue but yes no one has yet blown me away with a pretty face.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw Victoria yesterday and I'd rate her the prettiest at Ginza. I agree Moe's hot, its a shame that she's left the industry.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When it comes to face, it is critical to know whether the person giving the opinion has eastern view or western view. It might also be important to know whether the bro is giving the opinion in terms of GFE of PSE.

I think every eastern brother that loves GFE will agree with me when I say Snow is the prettiest I have seen so far.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zeroun View Post
    I saw Victoria yesterday and I'd rate her the prettiest at Ginza. I agree Moe's hot, its a shame that she's left the industry.
    i must admit I'm a sucker for the Ginza girls and in my eyes they are all above average in looks.
    Maki and Yuna come instantly to mind in regards to pretty faces.
    Thanks Zeroun I will try Victoria...a lot of good feedback about her.

I agree it all depends on the individual..what a western person sees as very pretty, a eastern person could think as plain.
    Co- President and Chairman of the Jasmin and Hoshi Fan Club's

Junior Member(有D料到) bigroundtits's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Who View Post
    When it comes to face, it is critical to know whether the person giving the opinion has eastern view or western view. It might also be important to know whether the bro is giving the opinion in terms of GFE of PSE.

I think every eastern brother that loves GFE will agree with me when I say Snow is the prettiest I have seen so far.
    yes, along with Miyuki.

Banned
    Must be the 8th time this question has been asked. Fact is, OP, it's too subjective as we all have different tastes. If you really want to know how pretty a girl is before booking in advance, come up with a shortlist and ask Wilson nicely the next time you're in there .... if he's not too busy he might be able to show you some photos.

That said, it warms my cockles to see my future wife get a mention or two.

Quote Originally Posted by zeroun View Post
    I agree Moe's hot, its a shame that she's left the industry.
    I hold onto hope and will continue this candlelight vigil for as long as she remains on the official Ginza girl list .....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've seen many of the ginza girls and MAKI is the prettiest of them all. She was my first ginza girl too

altgourami
    Is Remi still kicking around using some other name or other?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yup as I keep saying, this all comes down to personal tastes... beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I always think the girl I'm in love is the prettiest girl on the planet, which obviously changes the minute I fall out of love with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Who View Post
    Having said the above, in terms of "stunning gorgeous look" Cassie would tick all the boxes
    And yeah Snow was really pretty :P
    Co-President and Chairman of the Jasmin and Hoshi Fan Clubs | The Ultimate Index - The Girls of Ginza | The Girls of 5*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hoshimoony View Post
    beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.
    Fixed. :-)

Super Fans (忠實Fans) pepefirstlove's Avatar
    Do we have a poll for this forum?

Quote Originally Posted by Punter Poontang View Post
    Must be the 8th time this question has been asked. Fact is, OP, it's too subjective as we all have different tastes. If you really want to know how pretty a girl is before booking in advance, come up with a shortlist and ask Wilson nicely the next time you're in there .... if he's not too busy he might be able to show you some photos.

That said, it warms my cockles to see my future wife get a mention or two.

I hold onto hope and will continue this candlelight vigil for as long as she remains on the official Ginza girl list .....
    Wow Poontang what's this thing you have about Moe, your really making me curious- hope she does come back for both of us

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Cassie then Victoria then Mai then Bibi

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She would be worth the wait Wiz. Girl next door type beauty and the most orgasmic I've come across at Ginza (and that's saying something!!)

Quote Originally Posted by insanekicker View Post
    I've seen many of the ginza girls and MAKI is the prettiest of them all. She was my first ginza girl too
    We have something in common - Maki was my introduction to Ginza just under a year ago.
    It's funny - you just never forget your first....

How remiss of me... Cassie.....I always have irregular heartbeats the moment I see her....Every time

Senior Member(無間使者)
    "We have something in common - Maki was my introduction to Ginza just under a year ago.It funny - you just never forget your first...."

I hope she comes back soon, I miss her, she is so sweet..such a pretty girl

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    It is highly subjective. I loved the look of Ayano.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast