Date of Visit : August 2013

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.19pritchardplace.com

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : ½ hr $85 full service

Size/shape : Pretty face, nice body

Services Provided : CBJ, FS

Value for money/recommend? : No

Experience / Comments

This was my first visit to 19 Pritchard Place as I found myself down in area. The place is a little hard to find if you are not familiar with the road, as it is located at the end of a cul-de-sac in an industrial area. There is plenty of parking, and is fairly discrete as the area is quite quiet.

I buzzed the door and was ushered into a room with it's own shower. I was only shown Viviane (not sure if a line up or choice is available), but given she was pretty and had a nice body I was happy to take her for 30 minutes ($85). I proceeded to shower and Viviane returned before I was finished. Dried off and hopped onto the bed.

Viviane started with a nice tickle and tease and a short cat bath before proceeding to my cock. To my disappointment, she put on a condom and gave a covered BJ. I prefer BBBJ but don't push it unless I know that this is standard service for a shop. The BJ was nice, but super short. Within a minute or so she moved into the cowgirl position. The session went downhill from there as she pounded away for only a few minutes before claiming she was tired and suggested we change positions.

I moved into missionary but found that she was not that tight, and Viviane also positioned her legs so that I could not thrust properly (she said I was too big for her). I tried to kiss her and she said no kissing, tried to kiss her breasts and she asked me to stop and said her breasts were too sore and sensitive. The whole experience was not doing for me, so I got off and laid back where she reached for my cock. I tried to play with her pussy and was told no touching. I was getting annoyed so she tried to give me a hand job. Her technique was ok, but lacked any enthusiasm. In the end I got her to stop and had to do it myself whilst she kissed my body.

Had a shower and left. Overall I was there for 20 minutes at the most.

Will not return to see her, and would not return to this place if this is the quality of service provided.

Rating: 4/10

Unhappy Thanks for the review GT101

Hi GT101

Sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience with one of our new girls. Without reviews such as yours (and we welcome any review of our Ladies good bad or indifferent) or feedback from the client at the time of exit we don't know what actually happens in the room (and no i don't test drive them ) but it's still nice to know so we can take corrective action. Once again we apologise and hope you don't judge us on one particular experience as we have a lot of very good Ladies on our roster.

Pete @ PP

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the response.

I may return again if I am in the area as the photos of some of the girls are good, however I don't want to waste time with poor service either.

Is BBBJ a standard offering?

Hi GT101

Reading some of our reviews it appears that some of our girls do offer BBBJ. As standard !!! I'm not so sure. For those that I have no reviews (ie = new Ladies) I cannot say, it is only with reviews such as yours that we find out many things about our Ladies and their service to you our client.

Pete @ PP

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi Pete,

Wouldn't it be better if you dictated the kind of service offered at your place?

Inconsistency is one of the things I hate about places. Some girls offer one service and others do not. It would be better if the punter knew what service is usually provided when visiting. My 2cents anyway.

GT