Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Isis - believe the hype!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Isis - believe the hype!

Im not normally one for doing AR's due to the fact I don't get around much and won't offer an opinion if it doesn't differ too much from what
    has been written before.....AND in some cases I also like to keep the good ones to myself

However, in this instance I was compelled to not keep Isis a secret and let you guys know that she is everything you can hope - and more.

I love to have a chat when I punt. I always prefer a GFE and like to feel a connection to make the event more memorable.

I was therefore very taken by Isis and Sherrina when they were posting on the forum.

Isis, in particular, came across so well that I felt that she may have had someone write her posts for her.

It is immediately evident that this is not the case. Exotic looks with a cute girl next door personality - awesome!

First visit to these premises and has been noted the entrance requires a deft sidestep to get inside without being noticed by the local hipsters.

Getting out didn't matter as I was floating.

Isis met me wearing a sexy outfit with the Egyptian them. She looked spectacular.

She has a great figure and her bum and legs look awesome in her sexy lingerie as she lead me to our destination.

I would follow her anywhere - Her body is just to die for. Her hair cascading down her back.... Her figure perfect. Just the right amount of toned muscle and feminine softness

She is very cute, friendly, highly skilled and knows how to get you to relax.

The whole session went very smoothly, very sensually. I felt like I was being looked after by an experienced courtesan.

While most of the session was a blissful haze, one thing I keep recalling is the view - Watching me slide in and out as she rode me was a sight to behold

The sensation on my cock was even more amazing as it felt like there was more than one set of pussy lips gripping and stroking and caressing me as I went in and out.

It may be no surprise that I extended for another hour and I would probably still be there now if I hadn't decided I had better go.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Thanks oink,
    Good review
    Issis is getting lots of good press and now we know why.
    Co- President and Chairman of the Jasmin and Hoshi Fan Club's

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Is anyone else singing Public Enemy Don't believe the hype to themselves while reading this? Only me?

Nice work Oink. Really should try again to get to the city to see this lovely lady..

Senior Member(無間使者)

what a load of absolute rubbish written by oinkonk

Don't believe the hype

Nice heartfelt words Isis- this endears you to us even more.
    It's not often that we can hear your thoughts and gratitude like this, other than in the room.
    If I was Oink- I would be on a absolute high reading your response......

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by the wizard View Post
    Nice heartfelt words Isis- this endears you to us even more.
    It's not often that we can hear your thoughts and gratitude like this, other than in the room.
    If I was Oink- I would be on a absolute high reading your response......
    Thanks wizard. Just like you guys when you go for a punt with an open mind and no expectations, you can come out of there on a real buzz............quite healing to say the least

Quote Originally Posted by Isis View Post
    Thanks wizard. Just like you guys when you go for a punt with an open mind and no expectations, you can come out of there on a real buzz............quite healing to say the least
    Lovely words Isis !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Lovely words Isis !
    Cheers wilisno!

Xx Isis xX

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My roster this week

Tues 11:30am - 7:30pm
    Wed. 11:30am - 7:30pm
    Thurs 11:30am - 7:30pm
    Friday 11:30pm - 3:30pm & 5:30pm till 10:30pm

Much love

Xx Isis xX

This girl seems very responsive. Good to see for a change. I wonder if she's as dirty as i am?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSeven View Post
    This girl seems very responsive. Good to see for a change. I wonder if she's as dirty as i am?
    She is not dirty now mate I just spent the best part of an hour of a two hour booking with her in the spa bath drinking Champagne and eating chocolates what a great lady she is thanks Isis.

Fisher
    Nice ar glad i have made time this week for a visit

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    She is not dirty now mate I just spent the best part of an hour of a two hour booking with her in the spa bath drinking Champagne and eating chocolates what a great lady she is thanks Isis.
    Haha, thank you oneonone for the wonderful company and chocolates :-). Next time I know to only put a couple of drops of bubbles in that nice big bath hehe....

Xx Isis xX

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    lol... isis I can picture you all pruny from all the water !

over flowing bubbles reminds me luney tunes cartoons as I was growing up. even the brady bunch did that once! man im showing my age!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSeven View Post
    she is indeed.... she's responsive on the forum and to your touch

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ha thanks x11! I hope I'll be responding to your touch again soon x

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good Morning all (or as they say "Wakey wakey hands off snakey!") hehehehe

Well it looks like its going to be a wet & windy Sydney day - Puurrrrffect weather for coming into Kyoto and getting naked with me or one of my beautiful co-workers ,

I'm wanting to steam it up a bit...Maybe a nice hot candlelit bubble bath , and then on to the bed for an "Isis specialty"..... By the time I'm done with you your going to be relieved (in more ways than one hehe) to step outside into the cold and rain just to cool down from all our bedroom heat!!

Hope to see some of you today!!!

Xx Isis xX

How can I resist........
    Im just a mere mortal wizard...!

First it was then alluring photos, then the amazing AR's. Now tempting posts too? Wow!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    isis..... or would you prefer to be seduced by candle light and the scent of roses?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast