Date of Visit : Wednesday August 2013

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :64 Alexander Avenue, Taren Point

Hours of Business : 10am untill late

Rates : $150/hour

Size/shape : Tall and slim but not anorexic

Nationality or Ethnicity : China/Korea

Services Provided : DFK, FS, BBBJ,

Value for money/recommend? : Yes.

Mimi was a new girl today, possibly she will be a new girl for the next year or two, but I think today was her first day. As a new girl she was relegated to the broom closet, the little storage room that has been converted to a bedroom in the last decade or so. Only large enough for a 3/4 bed, a conveniently placed shelf on the narrow walkway to the shower is designed to strike your head if you get too distracted by carnal thoughts of things to come. It is obviously designed to separate the Caucasians from the Asians, who can pass by unscathed. Funny that word, must find out why there is an Asian in all CaucAsians, maybe it is not yellow fever but a natural part of our genetic makeup. By the time I had gotten out of the shower Mimi had arrived, she was quite tall, not even wearing hooker shoes she was at a convenient height, her body was slim, she has a straight fringe across her forhead and whisks of black hair escaped from the side of her white lace thong, hinting that her clam was naturally bearded, yum, Asian bearded clam au naturale. It was a nice change having someone of close to my altitude, not having to stoop to kiss. We spent a little time standing there gently kissing and feeling the contour of each other's body, enjoying the moment, my little man was starting to pay attention now and started nudging Mimi's slim tummy for his share of attention. Our kissing was gentle with a little bit of light FK or tongue action which was a prelude to what was to come.

It was time for Mimi to undress and for us to explore the real estate that the 3/4 bed had to offer, one bonus is the mirror is so close it is easy even for a short sighted person li. We started in a sitting position, not too much contact, lots of freedom to move and explore. Mimi's English pronunciation was quite good, and the lack of heavy accent I mistakenly thought was a sign of a good vocabulary, however this was not to be. Mimi tells me that she was only working 1 day a week and studying English the rest of the time, so I hope she will become much better, English is now spoken by more people as a second language than as a first, it is international.

A small complaint is that Mimi is advertised as having "naturally big busty boobs", now I have never bought a bra but I would have described Mimi's breasts as small handfuls, that is not a complaint as a woman is far more that a support structure for a pair of mammary glands, that is unless you have a big boob fetish. So now in this kneeling position I can cup my hand over Mimi's bearded clam, it fits perfectly with my middle fingertip landing nicely on heavens door, feeling it's softness, like moist lips gently kissing my finger tip, Mimi says pussy water. Ha, at this stage I couldn't feel any pussy water, just soft lips, but I didn't tell, just dreamed of pleasures to come. Later when I separated her labia I was to discover a rich vein of pussy water, that divine silky smoothness where friction disappears, it is funny how something as simple can become a theme of the whole experience.

Mimi said suck or lick or something, so I was going to lie on my back, but she insisted on me lying on my tummy. She started kissing, nibbling, licking and kissing from my shoulders to my low back across my glutes, down to my legs then coming up from my inner ankle up my inner thighs. This was making me crazy for pussy, I wanted my hand and fingers on that fury little pussy hiding between her legs, I wanted to touch her all over, I was in voluntary bondage, emasculated by my face down position. Her oral skills were making my body tingle and my back arch as she licked and kissed my nether regions, her hand reached between my legs and took hold of my manhood as she explored my anus and ball sack with her mouth and tongue. that hand under the legs makes me feel like an animal being masterbated for semen to impregnate the herd. I so wanted to have her in my arms, play with her pussy and do all manner of lewd things to this wild animal who was so exquisitely torturing me. Well I have heard of Korean girls being like starfish, well I was the starfish, upside down, at her mercy. Wow, I am exhausted just thinking about it.

I am not sure what happened next, somehow we were lying together she was telling me how big I was, how strong I was, well I know it is true but it always feels good to hear it. Sweet lies. She was begging me too fuck her, ha, so now it is my turn to give her some of her own back, to keep that sweet torture going. The pussy waters were running and my hand was cupping that perfect butt, my index finger touching the tight little hole that was exit of her digestive tract, that sensitive but largely forbidden orifice, she responded positively, so after a while I sensed that she wanted a little more, so I lubed up my finger and as I slipped my finger around that forbidden opening it started to dilate to welcome me into it's darker recess. My finger was welcome to enter, and enter it did to her great pleasure, I was happy to feel the different textures within, my other hand was busy on pussy duties. Still she begged me to fuck, this makes me feel even better than to be told I am handsome, big and strong, there is nothing better than a beautiful lady begging for your cock. So dommed up, doggy, missionary, side scissors etc and finish before the bell in time for the shower and the next punter. Boy I hope she has plenty of energy for the rest of the day, I leave after a kiss and exchange of promises and invitations to return. On a I high I leave with a parting word with Sophie, half way down the stairs I realise I have left my sunnies behind, and even worse my car keys. I am condemned, trapped at 64, the rest of my life to be eternally tortured by the likes of Mimi and her cohorts.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Very popular girl...all I could hear was her name being shouted out
    And she looked delicious when i glimpsed her as I waited for my pot of gold at the end of the
    " Rainbow".....
    Co- President and Chairman of the Jasmin and Hoshi Fan Club's

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    There should be a discount for that poor excuse for a room / bed broom closet is about right...

Shop Owner
    ** MIMI working today tonight** = from Hong Kong, Naturally Big Busty Boobs, tight curves, smoking hot body; GFE; great smooth round arse, NEW NEW NEW NEW GIRL *** NEW GIRL ***
    Click here to see Mimi new photos!! >> (http://www.magmodels64.com/mimi.html)

sms bookings now available: 0414 261 725
    or Phone 02 9524 1278 to book or enquire