I have never written an AR before, maybe because of shyness or lack of time, but this girl really impressed me, so here goes.

ML Details: Judy, Thai, early 20's, short, DD cups

Establishment: Suite 200, 1 Katherine St, Chatswood (Entry from Thomas St)

Rates : 60min $120 b2b

Found myself in Chatswood yesterday afternoon with time on my hands after visiting a sick friend. Looked up the local massage shops and vaguely remembered a report on this Thai shop. When I arrived at Katherine St I noticed 2 sandwich boards for different massage shops on the pavement in front of this apartment block, but the shop I was looking for was not one of them. I gave them a phone call and they told me the entrance was around the corner in Thomas St. I walked around the corner and buzzed their suite number. No one answered but the glass doors to the building opened and I walked thru and the shop was right there on the left.

Walked in and was greeted by an attractive Thai receptionist with a beautiful smile. Told her I was after a massage and she asked me if I had been there before. I said no and she showed me a menu. The menu was comprehensive, showing different traditional Thai massages right down to waxing. I chose b2b for one hour. The smiling sweet receptionist called out one of the girls and then told me they had shower facilities if I would like to have a shower.

I was greeted by Judy who was short, pretty face and on the plump side. She had this great smile and gave me a hug and before I knew it I was totally captivated. I paid the receptionist $120 and Judy took me to one of the rooms. The first thing that struck me was how clean and well presented the room was. Spacious with polished wooden floors, nice lighting, well positioned mirror, a chair and a sideboard with towels. Judy asked me if I would like to have a shower first. I said yes and after disrobing and wearing a towel Judy showed me where the shower was. The shower facilities were fine and after I finished showering I returned to the room.

Smiling Judy was now in her pretty panties and bra and asked me lie down on the massage table. I did so and when I looked up in the mirror I noticed that she now was completely naked and I couldn't take my eyes off her spectacular DD breasts. I quickly mentally told myself not to be rude and put my head down into the table hole ready for the massage. Judy climbed up onto the massage table after spreading my legs. In a joyous manner she asked if I would like a hard or soft massage. I said "hard please" and she started with the massage part 1. Judy had great massage skills and she was kneading all the right places. While doing this we were chatting about different things and having a laugh. Judy's English was not great but this was part of the fun as I corrected her now and then while having a laugh. This went on for about 40 minutes and then Judy spoke those magic words "please turn over".

All I will say about part 2 is that I had a great time and that Judy has got the best attitude I have ever encountered in a ML. And did I mention those breasts? OMG!!!

Will I go back again? Can't wait to visit my sick friend this week.

Cheers