Girls Photos : Not available

Photo Genuine: N/A

Hours of Business : 10 Am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Petite, , awesome natural C cup titties

Pussy: Landing strip, hairless and huge pussy lips

Roster: Sunday

Nationality or Ethnicity : Singaporean

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, DATY, FS, CIM, HJ, Rimming, Anal, Toys, Prostate stimulation, massage.

Review:

I read that a previous WL was starting Sunday. Elin was described as "Experienced Elin is back and offers a very adventurous service."

I booked her first up and arrived early and had to wait 10 minutes. Angie finally shows me to the room. In pops Elin. She has a sweet face, good body and great natural tits. Her English is rudimentary but she is happy and vibrant. I shower again, as having showered before I left home and I pay particular attention to my derrière. I am hoping Elin has an adventurous tongue.

We start with me giving Elin an oil massage ensuring I gain access to her ass and pussy. She has very large labia minor and is very vocal as I play with her. She is visibly wet as I slide a thumb into her ass. She lifts her hips off the bed to take more of my thumb and she starts playing with her clit.

I roll her over and get a mini Hitachi out of my bag. She squeals as I work her clit with the vibrator on high. We keep going for a while but it's obvious she does not want to come as she moves her hips and laughs as I suck on her peanut. That's OK for me as she can now please me.

The rest of the time together ticks all the boxes! A tongue lashing of my cock and balls which is divine. She continues for five minutes with some deep throat and shaft licking. She then commences kissing and flicking her tongue over my balls and across my perineum. Elin is certainly very talented. She then starts a rimming that lasts forever. She puts oil in the palm of her hand and starts tromboning me which is driving me crazy.

She switches to a BBBJ while fingering my arsehole. Slowly at first but she picks up the tempo as she feels my sphincter starts to contract and then release as she sucks me with great skill. I finally let go in her mouth as she milks my prostate. I continue to twitch for half a minute as she continues to keep me in her mouth and flick her tongue across my corona.

The sink bears the evidence that that was a large load.

A shower ensued and then an average massage. During the massage Elin whispers in my ear if "I can do two times" and "you like anal on me?" Well, don't you just love 'em when they ask you that!

She starts another BJ while teasing my balls with light touches of her fingernails. A condom applied and some Cowgirl and Asian Cowgirl. Elin loves to grind away so I just enjoy her for a while. She then lubes up her ass and gets on her knees so I can slip in the tradesman's entrance in doggy.

Well, after a few thrusts it feels more like Bunnings main gates! I am finding it difficult to come so Elin whips off the condom and works hard with a HJ to get me over the line, which she did.

All in all, a great punt with an enthusiastic WL. Next time I will take her up on the offer for a double.
    God is definitely a woman!!!

If God was a man, he wouldn't have put my GSpot up me arse!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    An awesome AR to read bro syzygy! From this AR I think Elin might be the most versatile WL at 533 and I should pay her a visit soon.

I wonder if/when Angie will be posting Elin's pics up. I'm sure that would increase her number of visits!

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    By the way, is it correct to read that anal was provided as standard?

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by xdrtfc View Post
    By the way, is it correct to read that anal was provided as standard?

Cheers
    Angie advised me on the phone her service included A+. But I did not ask if it was standard.

Elin offered up her ass without asking and told me LOVES anal. I always tip for anal so I am not sure if she provides as standard.

But it's worth a lobster!

And Ayumi provides the same services........

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by syzygy View Post
    Angie advised me on the phone her service included A+. But I did not ask if it was standard.

Elin offered up her ass without asking and told me LOVES anal. I always tip for anal so I am not sure if she provides as standard.

But it's worth a lobster!

And Ayumi provides the same services........
    Oh forgot about Ayumi when I was typing up that post. She was seeing someone last time I tried to see her but I'll definitely have to see her too.

Thanks again for the extra info re Elin!

Quote Originally Posted by Willoughby533 View Post
    Photos available soon for Elin.

Thanks for a very detailed review syzygy...yes try a double next time be it FFM or MMF...Elin is up to it.

Thinking of Shelley and Elin!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great to have anal options on the north shore! I've greeked up with Ayumi before, will have to try Elin soon!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kamo View Post
    Great to have anal options on the north shore! I've greeked up with Ayumi before, will have to try Elin soon!
    Lilly told me she does anal if size is not too big and then there are others as well, if your not sure who offers it ask Angie.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I also tried Elin on her first day.

Was not able to get there until after 8pm.

I knew she was booked out because there are so many devos like me who like to destroy a WL on their first day.

The description syzygy is correct.

I still cannot believe those boobs were real because they feel so perfect.
    Maybe technology is getting so good that the new boobs look and feel real. (Elin assured me they were real)

She loves giving tongue!!
    She loves rimming assholes with her tongue!!
    She loves DATY.
    She gives great BBBJ.
    She loves to be fingered!!

She LOVES ANAL!!
    Put any finger near her asshole and her asshole almost magically sucks your finger in.
    I swear this is true.

I love to do anal pounding too but wore myself out like a silly amateur because I got carried away pounding her pussy.

Elin had worked non stop up to the time I got her in the evening and she still had sexual energy to do all these things.

Definitely worthwhile punt especially if you love anal.
    Probably the best ass for anal at 533 and I have seen all the anal girls at 533.

I was too tired and only accompanied my two friends to 533.

One of them tried Sara and said she was five star service. I did Sara before and agree!

I told my other nerd friend to try ADA
    He is in love with ADA after his session.
    No doubt Ada is super experienced service.
    My nerd friend said he wants to marry Ada.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Worth going and seeing...

I have to concur with the brother who first posted here... Elin is worth going and seeing...

Just got home from a session with Elin, and I can tell you, unlike a lot of WL I've been with, there is a real GFE with Elin, you can finger her, in her ass as well, CIM is on the table, BBBJ is good, she gives a mean rim job, and apparently loves it. And shes a great sucker of balls.

So;

Shop: 533 Willoughby Rd (spelling)

Girl: Elin

Looks: 6.5/10 (shes a little old for me, but still very attractive, firm in all the right places.)

Positions achieved: DFK, BBBJ, Rimming, Cowgirl, Doggy, some weird position where shes was blowing me, I was gently face fucking her with thumb in her pussy and middle finger in her ass, while she was playing with my asshole....if this even has a name lol.

Report:

Started off with a bit of light kissing, sharp pointy tongue, clearly strong tongue too, which was further demonstrated by the delicate but firm licking of my shaft. Took the cock deep in her throat and seemed to enjoy it when I pulsated it when it was stuffed down near her tonsils. Moved from there to her sucking strongly on the balls, which then led to her delicately licking the perineum, which then progressed to her burying her tongue in my ass. I then flipped over, went doggy style while she further stuffed her face between the cheeks. She seemed to really enjoy this, and I recommend it, even if its not your thing, you should try it when the girl is very keen on it.
    Lay back on the bed, and she went down on the old fellow once again, then slid herself on top for some cowgirl. This was fine, although she does have a bit of a bony bottom, which I must say dug into my groin a bit.
    That was round 1.

Round 2, started the same way except for the most memorable thing was when I was bent over her face, gently face fucking her, with middle finger fully up her ass, and my thumb fully in her pussy, gently pinching them together, while she played with my asshole. That was amazing.

I have to admit I was completely shattered after a long night, and in hindsight should of come back another day when I was less tired, as the penis and the brain disagreed on what they respectively wanted to do. The brain wanted to fuck this gorgeous WL in the ass, while the penis would have been happy with a nice long nap.

Suffice to say that while round 2 was a bit of a dud, Elin certainly made a solid solid effort to get lift off to occur.

I will be going back, as the sensation of a willing mouth on my cock with a finger up her ass, with definite options of fucking said ass vigorously and her suggesting CIM for no extra charge is a definite pulling point.

Also, Angie the manager was very polite, accommodating and generally made me feel at home.

So all in all...

I'd say 8.5/10 pretty bloody good.

Thanks for reading.

Banned
    There are photos of Elin on the 533 web site now if anyone is interested

http://533willoughby.com.au/elin.html