Korean girls do not normally change their names when they work in another shop. When I saw this name appearing in this shop's roster, I was wondering if I have seen this Korean girl before. Momo is a quite unusual name and easy to remember. I remember I had a very good time with this girl before. She then stopped working for quite a long time.

To resolve my mystery, I decided to make a booking to see this girl. After meeting the girl, I confirmed that she is the girl whom I had before. It is good that she also remembered my face and told the receptionist that she saw me elsewhere.

Momo did not change much since I last saw her. Perhaps looking much fresher than before, after a good rest. She is in her mid 20s, not particularly pretty but looks OK and friendly. Skin is smooth but not snow white type. Her boobs are real, but not too large (B cup). She is about 1.63m tall. I think her body is sexier from the back as her boobs not too big.

Inside the room, we had good chats about the time since we last met (we both remembered where did we last meet). I was curious why she could remember me, she could not understand why, but she said she could recoginise me immediately (perhaps this meant something good - if bad, she will not see me, right?). We had a friendly feeling as she knew that I came to see her specifically.

She gave me the basic Korean girls services, but did it with great heart. The whole punting time was longer than normal as we both enjoyed each other. Her pussy was particularly tight as she just had a long holiday and no sex during this time. Her tight pussy is the sole reason for my strong performance today.

Another happy reunion. Roger must be very good in finding my lost friends.