Thread: Did anyone try 219 Elizabeth St, Croydon recently???

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Did anyone try 219 Elizabeth St, Croydon recently???

Hi guys, Did anyone try 219 Elizabeth St, Croydon recently??? how was it ? Would like to try caucasian girls...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I did by suggestions on the previous thread. I thought its my money worth for 30min for $110 . I only tried a Brazilian woman on which she was excellent and going back there again. I did not pick a white girl due to they are busy.Its an old building with a shower in each room but its dark.

If I could only do FS with the girls from Kings Court on what they are advertising on thier website. Happy to pay them for $400 an hour.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    The girls are better looking than the tired old website but most of them won't take money for full service. Sorry man. If you are a regular, like me and you take the time out to take care of yourself and take care of the girls, there are a lot of free benefits to be had but it's not for everyone.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Havent been here for a while but the asian mamasan seems like she always in a bad mood. Will have a go at you if none of the girls are to your liking and dont pick anyone but the aussie receptionist is nice.
    They have some nice girls but most provide the same service as the high end asian joints. Still had a good time though and were happy to do what you wanted and go twice in an hour. All services were covered and the girls will do a health check before. For the price, its worth a try. They have a back entrance as well.

Isn't like that at any shop> Try not picking at 533. Angie will chase you down the stairs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jellyshots View Post
    Isn't like that at any shop> Try not picking at 533. Angie will chase you down the stairs.
    Promised I won't give out the shop's name but I had a ML drop her price to $15 extra for a cbj (on top of the NHE fee)!

That's why it's so subjective. What works for one punter may not be the same for another. It's like just about everyone has banged Emma from Thai Oasis - only the price has differed. I've had an ML offer $50 as a DFK extra only to give it up for free after I started rubbing her shoulders and that eventually led to FS for $20. I actually gave her $50 coz she let me COT.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think I just met what receptionist your talking about and she is vietnamese.I still had an excellent time with the woman that I have chosen as she does this part-time. A rare golden find and going back for her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone tried this place recently? I've read some good if not great reviews and also one or two here or there where some punters were not too pleased with their experience/choice. Also does an establishment like this enforce regular "checks" for the WL's along the lines of something like say.... La Petite Aroma in Chatswood?

Also in regards to jellyshots's post, does this place accept cash for FS or not? I thought most did....

Cheers.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I tried Croydon a little bit ago and the girls were all very good looking, one thing though the girl I did see was not keen to go twice in the session.
    Something to consider when you deciding on how long to go for.