Date of Visit : 01/09/13

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 5 Alan Street Fairfield

Hours of Business : not sure but visited at 3am

Rates : $150 1 hour

Size/shape : 8/10

Nationality or Ethnicity : vietnamese

Services Provided : FS, CBJ

Value for money/recommend? : i would revisit, and recommend

My experience/comments : Popped into cherry blossoms this morning it wasn't to busy when I arrived. Was shown 3 girls until Lily came along and I went with her. Probably would've been shown at least another 3 or 4 girls if I was patient enough. But seeing as I was horny as Lily fit my needs.

Lily is in her early to mid thirties, she is short and has an okay body. You wouldn't call her skinny but more like a fuller size 8. Her thighs don't touch and that's what got me. She has a very cute face as well.

Got shown to a room the room and whole place is a little run down now but it was clean. There was a bed and massage table and a shower with the most temperamental tap lol

So I showered and Lily said she will be right back. She didn't take too long which was good. I get on the bed and I sit up and Lily strips and crawls from the end of the bed and starts kissing my body from my legs and works her way up to my cock she licks and kisses my balls and small licks of my cock but not a BJ she then keeps kissing up to my nipples and spends some time there all while I'm running my hands all over her smooth skin.

After this I lay her down and sit up on my knees next to her head and she doms me up and starts CBJ, it was pleasant and not boring she seemed to be trying and the effort was there, I then sit over her in 69 position and I drop my balls into her mouth and she sucks on them with effort too. I then start face fucking her and some deep thrust and get really good DT action, I do try DATY but she wasn't interested. We then start FS in cow girl and Lily has good rhythm and she loves to play with her own tits. I flip her over into doggie and slam my way home to my first load.

So part 1 took about 20 minutes and we just laid there talking and playing with each other which was lovely Lily is a very sweet girl and seems very sincere. After talking for about 15 minutes my old fella is at attention again, without even promoting Lily she started kissing me all over and domed me up for more CBJ. I was super horny again and jumped on her in mish and really start pounding which she took well after 5 minutes of non stop pounding in mish I flip her onto her stomach and doggie her again for a good while as I got close I got up flipped her over and jerked my second load all over her tits.

Overall Lily is a good sport and genuinely appears to give an effort. Would recommend Lily's services.

Quote Originally Posted by Busyboy View Post
    Person's Name : Lily

Establishment : Cherry Blossoms

Date of Visit : 01/09/13

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 5 Alan Street Fairfield

Hours of Business : not sure but visited at 3am

Rates : $150 1 hour

Size/shape : 8/10

Nationality or Ethnicity : vietnamese

Services Provided : FS, CBJ

Value for money/recommend? : i would revisit, and recommend

My experience/comments : Popped into cherry blossoms this morning it wasn't to busy when I arrived. Was shown 3 girls until Lily came along and I went with her. Probably would've been shown at least another 3 or 4 girls if I was patient enough. But seeing as I was horny as Lily fit my needs.

Lily is in her early to mid thirties, she is short and has an okay body. You wouldn't call her skinny but more like a fuller size 8. Her thighs don't touch and that's what got me. She has a very cute face as well.

Got shown to a room the room and whole place is a little run down now but it was clean. There was a bed and massage table and a shower with the most temperamental tap lol

So I showered and Lily said she will be right back. She didn't take too long which was good. I get on the bed and I sit up and Lily strips and crawls from the end of the bed and starts kissing my body from my legs and works her way up to my cock she licks and kisses my balls and small licks of my cock but not a BJ she then keeps kissing up to my nipples and spends some time there all while I'm running my hands all over her smooth skin.

After this I lay her down and sit up on my knees next to her head and she doms me up and starts CBJ, it was pleasant and not boring she seemed to be trying and the effort was there, I then sit over her in 69 position and I drop my balls into her mouth and she sucks on them with effort too. I then start face fucking her and some deep thrust and get really good DT action, I do try DATY but she wasn't interested. We then start FS in cow girl and Lily has good rhythm and she loves to play with her own tits. I flip her over into doggie and slam my way home to my first load.

So part 1 took about 20 minutes and we just laid there talking and playing with each other which was lovely Lily is a very sweet girl and seems very sincere. After talking for about 15 minutes my old fella is at attention again, without even promoting Lily she started kissing me all over and domed me up for more CBJ. I was super horny again and jumped on her in mish and really start pounding which she took well after 5 minutes of non stop pounding in mish I flip her onto her stomach and doggie her again for a good while as I got close I got up flipped her over and jerked my second load all over her tits.

Overall Lily is a good sport and genuinely appears to give an effort. Would recommend Lily's services.
    Good to see a report from a shop that's usually not mentioned on this forum ! Lily sounds like a good girl too !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This place isn't glamorous but some of the girls here are your friendly girl next door types

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by insanekicker View Post
    This place isn't glamorous but some of the girls here are your friendly girl next door types
    Yeh I normally prefer the more glamorous k girls or jap girls. But having been to Vietnam recently felt like having a viet girl experience. They are generally more willing to do more. I've definitely get shitty with some of the k girls saying "aahhh too hard" or "don't squeeze" lol

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Are they all Viet girls there??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    Are they all Viet girls there??
    Most of the girls here are vietnamese... not all of them but most of them

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by insanekicker View Post
    Most of the girls here are vietnamese... not all of them but most of them
    Hi insanekicker do you visit this place often?

Do you have any recommendations?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyboy View Post
    Hi insanekicker do you visit this place often?

Do you have any recommendations?
    Hey Busyboy I don't visit this place often but the last time I went the girl I saw was vietnamese and she was a uni student. To be honest, this place is more of like a quick root place where it's best to stay half hour, release your stress and just shoot out... don't expect young gorgeous Vietnamese girls, they are more like average looking but friendly girls. Good luck with your punting! You might get lucky man

Looks like this place has shut down. There’s an open sign there but honestly looks like there would be more rats inside than WL

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It's still open...
    Mainly vietnamese and chinese...
    Some of them are ok and girl next door look..
    Just ring them ahead to see who is working..
    Your right not the most glamourous shop but still it's ok...