Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lili - A Spring Flower

Lili - A Spring Flower

Person's Name : Lili

Establishment : 19 Pritchard Place,

Date of Visit : 3 September

Contact Details/Address/Weblink http://19pritchardplace.com/

Hours of Business : 10am until late

Rates : $100/hour First Birthday Special (Normal Price $140)

Size/shape : Very pretty, slim, diminutive

Nationality or Ethnicity : China

Services Provided : FS, CBJ, Light kissing

Value for money/recommend? : Yes.

Well after much soul searching I deserted Taren Point to take advantage of the $100 birthday special, can't even get a massage with nude happy ending and a grope for that. Also I noticed in their schedule Angel was rostered on, her AR said she was fireworks, just what I felt like. So suspecting that she would be popular I rang up in the morning and made a booking, well I tried to make a booking, wasn't quite sure if I had or not. Anyways, come the appointed time I rock up to Pritchard Place and am greeted at the door by the Pappasan. He informs me that Angel is sick, on the rag I think. Hmmmmfff, well who is available? So I sit down in the reception area and he yells, all girls out. So there were three, Judy, Lili and Mona who appeared, smiled and promptly disappeared. For some reason of which I cannot be sure, number 2, Lili was the one who impressed. Pappasan showed me to Lili's room and I noticed there was not any shower, but there was a second door which I opened and found a spar bath with shower. That looked good, but I think it would be something you would have to book or plan for a 2 hour session with Champers. Not having planned on the spa I quickly had a shower and made sure the essentials were squeaky clean so as not to waste time.

I went back into the room and Lili was taking off her hooker shoes and instantly shrunk 15cm, she was quite tiny. While I was drying she took of her diminutive costume and wrapped herself in a towel, I thought she was going to have a shower, but she didn't she got onto the bed and and opened the towel as if inviting me into her tent to share her body. She was small, delicate arms and and legs and a slim nicely proportioned body and a pretty face, no big tits, check out Mona for that fantasy. English was not Lili's strong point, the only word I think she knew was Sankyo. Conversation was not on the menu, so we started to touch and explore each other’s body, just familiarising ourselves with the lay of the land, there was a bit of fake sexy noises which I always find bemusing, and slightly annoying. Lili had a small tuft of quite luxuriant hair, surprisingly luxuriant, and a neat little pussy. Since DATY was off the menu the hair did not worry me, luckily because I had forgotten my toothpicks.
    We spent some time kissing and licking each other’s bodies, paying due attention to nipples, nape of the neck and ears. Then Lili went down on me for a condom BJ, which I find a bit of a waste of time because of the the lack of sensitivity of my penis when covered in latex. I would much prefer some other, naked penis, outside play. After a while we progressed to the sex bit, I was a little worried that Lili would not be able to handle my massive manhood (sic). So we started in Mish, and I allowed her to control my entry, so that she could allow her muscles to relax and allow me to slide into her slowly. I went all the way in, deep into her belly and could not feel the end. Then slowly I withdrew, it always feels like the withdrawal is much longer than the penetration, don’t know why. During the foreplay Lili’s sounds had changed from fake to genuine, this continued with the sex. We did a number of positions, she enjoyed riding my pole in cowgirl position, I got her to ride side-saddle and brought my leg up so she could put her arms around my knee and grind herself on my leg.

I think all in all she came 3 or 4 times and seemed to enjoy the session, I certainly enjoyed seeing this beautiful lady pleasuring herself on my manhood. We came together 15 minutes before full time, and lay down for a few minutes, she kept playing with my old fella which kept me hard so I thought perhaps we could fit in one more before full time, we tried missionary with her legs squeezed together so I could get more feel through the latex, but after a short while it was obvious I wouldn't be able to come so I grabbed a towel and used it to cool Lili down as we were both a little sweaty.

So, all in all a nice GF experience from a young lady willing to please in her own sweet way, not mind blowing alphabet soup sex with all of the Karma Sutra, including appendices. But pleasant, and with the added bonus of not having to talk crap, well at least not until I study Mandarin.

Exclamation Tx for the review Boney

Tx for the review Boney

We are pleased to see that you enjoyed your experience with Lili

You are now in the draw to win a free 1/2 hr full service with the lady of your choice as part of our Birthday Celebrations

Winner will be announced on Monday 9th Sept at 8am i will also notify the winner by pm

Good Luck

Cheers

Pete @ PP

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    xxx xxx xxx

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I assumed it was engrish for thank you?

Actually it was short for "Sankyo velly much"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is lili Chinese?

Exclamation Lili - A Spring Flower

"LILI" - "A SPRING FLOWER" BACK FROM HOLIDAYS & WORKING TODAY !!!! Size 8 C Cup Very Cute & Sexy Lady "LILI" returns to 19 Pritchard Place giving top service so cum on in and say hi and have some fun with "LILI" & let her tease you today

Need more info on "LILI" or to make a booking? Call 95332025

Click here to visit our "WEBSITE" for more REVIEWS on our ladies >>>>>>
    19 pritchard place reviews

WE ARE HERE >>>>>> Map To Pritchard Place

Very Private and Quiet Cul De Sac Location With Plenty of Parking

Open 10am till Late

PPP.

Sydney's Best Value Punt !!!!!

19 Pritchard Place:

02 95332025

19 Pritchard Place Peakhurst

New website: http://www.19pritchardplace.com.au

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Brother 19Pritchard, any Lilis photos?
    Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    awesome review!

Hi Danielfree

Sorry Bro no pics of Lili Available if u would like to give me a call i can give you a more thorough description

Cheers Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Danielfree View Post
    Brother 19Pritchard, any Lilis photos?
    Cheers

19 Pritchard Place:

02 95332025

Banned
    I saw angel in the waiting room while waiting for a booking with Annie. She looks really hot from a distance, had a tight tiny little mini accessory skirt on, like a race umbrella girl. Asked the papas an who she was and he brought her out and introduced her. She's a lot less hot up close, must be mid to late 30s but she seemed to have a really good attitude and quite outgoing and friendly which is always a good sign. I'd probably give her a try

Banned
    Lily sound interesting a pity you can't put up some photos of her!

Lili - A Spring Flower

"LILI" - "A SPRING FLOWER READY TO WARM YOU FOR WINTER" & WORKING TODAY !!!! Size 8 C Cup Very Cute & Sexy Lady "LILI" returns to 19 Pritchard Place giving top service so cum on in and say hi and have some fun with "LILI" & let her tease you today

Need more info on "LILI" or to make a booking? Call 95332025

Click here to visit our "WEBSITE" for more REVIEWS on our ladies >>>>>>
    19 pritchard place reviews

WE ARE HERE >>>>>> Map To Pritchard Place

Very Private and Quiet Cul De Sac Location With Plenty of Parking

Open 10am till Late

PPP.

19 Pritchard Place:

02 95332025

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I went to see her today, paid $100 for an hour and weren't allowed to "make love" twice. Finished round one in 20 or so minutes, relaxed for the next 15 minutes and then weren't allowed to penetrate her again. "Only allowed to make love once" is what she said. Not too keen on ending round two with my hands.

Senior Member(無間使者) the doctor.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zman123491 View Post
    I went to see her today, paid $100 for an hour and weren't allowed to "make love" twice. Finished round one in 20 or so minutes, relaxed for the next 15 minutes and then weren't allowed to penetrate her again. "Only allowed to make love once" is what she said. Not too keen on ending round two with my hands.
    What did you do for the next 40 m..play cards ?

Happened with me with another girl there.
    "Best value punt"... I don't think so...

Is this shop policy..$100 One pop.. if so THEN definitely better places to go and they should be stating this in their posts.
    I'm not stepping back there until the shop clarifes .

Talking

What did you do for the next 40 m..play cards ?

Thanks doctor you made me laugh with that one

Banned
    The famous line "Have you cum yet ?" is invariably an instant mood killer

Senior Member(無間使者) the doctor.'s Avatar
    Oh yes got that too..

Definitely go and complain. If you have paid for your time you should be able to use the whole session.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    For the remaining time she just laid on the bed while I use my hands like a madman. I advise anyone seeing her to stay only for half an hour. Otherwise you'll be sitting on the bed contemplating the money you've just wasted.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast