Person's Name : Kiki

Establishment : 8 Carnegie Place, Blacktown

Contact Details: Ph 02 96218868

Rates : $140/hour

Size/shape : Slim, long wavy dark hair, B cup, 164cm.

Nationality: Hong Kong

Services Provided : DFK, DATY, BBBJ, FS.

Time and urge aligned late on a Tuesday evening. Blacktown 8 being 24/7 seemed the best option. I rang for the line up and was able to get a booking with Kiki. I hadn't seen her before, but I have some idea of the girls here from website information. A short time later in a waiting room a slim, attractive girl enters and greets me with a cheerful smile and introduces herself as Kiki. We walk hand in hand to her room. Kiki adjusted the lighting and air conditioning to my liking. She had some nice and relaxing music going and checked that it was ok. Seems trivial but I appreciated that she was going out of her way to make me comfortable. After showering she threw her arms around me and while standing she started with some enthusiastic, passionate kissing. Loved it. Great start. On to the bed and Kiki continued a really good session which included DATY, bbbj and missionary. In between there was lots of kissing, groping and cuddling. When we were finished she showered with me and helped me wash - another nice touch, really appreciated. I found Kiki a really pleasant girl to spend an hour with. She was friendly and cheerful and has a fun, bubbly type personality. Her English is limited but enough to get by. I was impressed with the effort Kiki put in to make sure I was happy and satisfied. I hope to see her again. Blacktown 8 seemed surprisingly busy for the time of the evening and being early in the week. There appeared to be a good range of girls available and I was very happy with the overall service provided.