Thread: 4hours with June in September @647 ^_^

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar

4hours with June in September @647 ^_^

When a random 30minute session turns into a 4hour one you know you have a problem....

June ticked all my appearance/service boxes. Cute slender face defined chin and roundish eyes. Long reddish tinted coloured hair, white skin, 167cm/dfk, bbbj, and she is very good at massage(3 months training)

It wasn't 1 of my normal punts I did manage to blow about 4times. 1 of my big pluses @647 is the ability to keep extending and extending.... and extending which is what i did with June.

I think i should put myself on a problem punter watch list. Once I past 1hour the msmasan is to immediately kick.me out.

Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post
    When a random 30minute session turns into a 4hour one you know you have a problem....

June ticked all my appearance/service boxes. Cute slender face defined chin and roundish eyes. Long reddish tinted coloured hair, white skin, 167cm/dfk, bbbj, and she is very good at massage(3 months training)

It wasn't 1 of my normal punts I did manage to blow about 4times. 1 of my big pluses @647 is the ability to keep extending and extending.... and extending which is what i did with June.

I think i should put myself on a problem punter watch list. Once I past 1hour the msmasan is to immediately kick.me out.
    This June is not 80 yo I guess ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    4 Hours !!! WTF bro !!!
    That's not a punt, that's a marriage for me !!!

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    This June is not 80 yo I guess ?
    Ahahaha I don't think so I should have checked her I.d and i don't want to put a number on her or some people here will get fixated on that exact number instead taking it as an estimate but I still stand by my word that I banged an 80yr old @647
    ^_^

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Are u that guy I saw lurking up and down the street before anyone noticed you and you disappeared into the bat cave yesterday ? They place is only 2 mins walk from my house but I have never been in there.

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    4 Hours !!! WTF bro !!!
    That's not a punt, that's a marriage for me !!!
    4hours @647 is not really that much($600 if you must know) I'd probably do the same at my favourite number 1 shop if I could get away with extending the way I do @647. Marriage???? No thanks. The first 5 minutes of the session was a disaster I was actually getting ready to swap girls. But then we started talking and she really grew on me, then I thought I would like to explore this situation and June more........4hours later I was heading home with drained sacks, wallet, emotions.

Quote Originally Posted by timtam View Post
    Are u that guy I saw lurking up and down the street before anyone noticed you and you disappeared into the bat cave yesterday ? They place is only 2 mins walk from my house but I have never been in there.
    Nope, yesterday I just strolled in with ease. You stay 2mins away and you never been there....wow your either in an expensive apartment/ house or you're in a housing commission....

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    You stay 2mins away and you never been there....wow your either in an expensive apartment/ house or you're in a housing commission....
    ... or a brothel

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nope, yesterday I just strolled in with ease. You stay 2mins away and you never been there....wow your either in an expensive apartment/ house or you're in a housing commission....
    OR a Greg Inglis look alike who throws things at cars and taxis'

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot View Post
    OR a Greg Inglis look alike who throws things at cars and taxis'
    Speaking of taxi's....I'd like to send a big shout out to @647 driver Fred for all the times you've dropped me off after a session. If you need a taxi/ride to the surrounding area try negotiating a deal with Fred(if he's available and not doing out call for the girls) it'll be miles cheaper than a taxi.