Thread: Bonny - 2 visits in one day with this superb Korean beauty. Very sad to miss her NOW

Banned

Bonny - 2 visits in one day with this superb Korean beauty. Very sad to miss her NOW

Bonny is this shop's most popular girl. Before she went interstate last month, I visited her 4 times in 3 consecutive days. Every time with her was so enjoyable that is very hard to forget. I was fortunate to have her phone no and we kept in touch regularly during her interstate stay. She told me before she was returning to Sydney and her day of working (for only one day). With the info, I booked her for the 1st spot today. Roger graciously confirmed my booking quickly yesterday as he knew that Bonny is very friendly with me.

To welcome the reunion with her, I bought salmon sashimi, strawberries and brought some good white wine to have lunch with her before we started our session this afternoon. It was so nice to see Bonny again, more beautiful and fresher than before. She was very happy to see me too. While we were having a quick lunch, she told me the bad news that she will be flying out tomorrow (6 Sept) interstate and then shortly after that, return to Korea. She has not yet decided if she wants to return to Australia. Hearing this bad news, I asked for her agreement to see her again at dinner time. I then made booking with Roger (luckily I was quick as all her spots were filled up soon after my 2nd booking).

Our punting session was just as good as before and we both enjoyed the other's company. Deep in my heart was that I knew I might not be able to see this beautiful girl again forever. This really made my heart very heavy while punting.

I returned home after finishing the session with her. I felt quite tired as I used a lot of energy to enjoy this beautiful girl. Hence I took a nap first before returning to the shop for the 2nd session. I took more salmon sashimi and a good red wine for a quick dinner with her (in fact she wanted the session to start at 6 p.m. so that we could have dinner together, how thoughtful this girl is).

After the rushed dinner, we started our second punting for the day. It was as usual a very happy punting process for me, but with a shade of sadness at the top of my mind. After we finished, we hugged tightly before we said goodbye to each other. We agreed to keep in touch via emails.

It is real hard to forget the experiences with this wonderful Korean girl, whose charm and beauty have made many brothers fallen for her and I am just one of them. My honour is that she seems to like me quite a lot and hence I could always get her blessings for the first spot of her working day when she is least tired. She will be gone like the wind now, but I just wish the wind will blow in Sydney again. Meanwhile, my best wishes to her for the future and forever. I do hope that she will remember me for a long time too.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by akkw2800 View Post
    Bonny is this shop's most popular girl. Before she went interstate last month, I visited her 4 times in 3 consecutive days. Every time with her was so enjoyable that is very hard to forget. I was fortunate to have her phone no and we kept in touch regularly during her interstate stay. She told me before she was returning to Sydney and her day of working (for only one day). With the info, I booked her for the 1st spot today. Roger graciously confirmed my booking quickly yesterday as he knew that Bonny is very friendly with me.

To welcome the reunion with her, I bought salmon sashimi, strawberries and brought some good white wine to have lunch with her before we started our session this afternoon. It was so nice to see Bonny again, more beautiful and fresher than before. She was very happy to see me too. While we were having a quick lunch, she told me the bad news that she will be flying out tomorrow (6 Sept) interstate and then shortly after that, return to Korea. She has not yet decided if she wants to return to Australia. Hearing this bad news, I asked for her agreement to see her again at dinner time. I then made booking with Roger (luckily I was quick as all her spots were filled up soon after my 2nd booking).

Our punting session was just as good as before and we both enjoyed the other's company. Deep in my heart was that I knew I might not be able to see this beautiful girl again forever. This really made my heart very heavy while punting.

I returned home after finishing the session with her. I felt quite tired as I used a lot of energy to enjoy this beautiful girl. Hence I took a nap first before returning to the shop for the 2nd session. I took more salmon sashimi and a good red wine for a quick dinner with her (in fact she wanted the session to start at 6 p.m. so that we could have dinner together, how thoughtful this girl is).

After the rushed dinner, we started our second punting for the day. It was as usual a very happy punting process for me, but with a shade of sadness at the top of my mind. After we finished, we hugged tightly before we said goodbye to each other. We agreed to keep in touch via emails.

It is real hard to forget the experiences with this wonderful Korean girl, whose charm and beauty have made many brothers fallen for her and I am just one of them. My honour is that she seems to like me quite a lot and hence I could always get her blessings for the first spot of her working day when she is least tired. She will be gone like the wind now, but I just wish the wind will blow in Sydney again. Meanwhile, my best wishes to her for the future and forever. I do hope that she will remember me for a long time too.
    Sound like you have a feeling for her, anyway I was trying to see her one day but I guess I miss that chance now. Pity cause she have so much good review and it seem like she is a good punt.

Banned
    thanks again for ur report,

Bonnie might be back one day...

lets hope for it..

cheers
    roger

Senior Member(無間使者) billionaire's Avatar
    Hope she'll be back. Rare to see a K-girl with top services and that great attitude.
    Meanwhile, let's hope that Roger will find other nice K-girls.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by billionaire View Post
    Hope she'll be back. Rare to see a K-girl with top services and that great attitude.
    Meanwhile, let's hope that Roger will find other nice K-girls.

hi billionaire,

will sure keep looking for some other korean girls that have great attitude and service..

bonnie sure will be back.. ONE DAY...

pls also write a report for us..

i always interest to see ur report as they have been very honest review and interest to read..

i really want to read ur report abour bonnie....

cheers
    roger