Session Month & Year: September 2013

Establishment Address: 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby NSW

Phone Number : 02 9967 9991 Advertised Hourly Rate: $150

Session Day: Weekday Session Time: Daytime

Estimated Age: 26 - 30

Hair Colour: Dark Hair Length: Medium

Eyes Colour: Brown Skin Colour: Tanned

Height: About 170 cm / 5'5" Body Shape: Slim

Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing)

Blowjob: Yes

DATY / Oral On Her: Yes

Overall Looks: Pretty

Overall Personality: Friendly.

Overall Performance: Excellent.
    It's a while since I did a report on Ada though I have to admit I have been seeing her every week for quite some time now and I usually book for two hours. Oh Ok today was booking number 27.

I usually see Ada early in the day and today she walked in still dressed in her jeans, long boots, skimpy blouse and denim jacket. She looked hot even with the jeans with that well worn and torn look. A bit torn I said to her as I stick my hand in one of the holes. No money she says, yeh right I reply.

Looking at her reminds me of the first time I met her she is one beautiful woman and looks a bit intimidating she is tall and slim with a nice size bust and I can't help but think any minute her bikie boy friend will step out from the shadows and that will be the end of me.

Fortunately these days I know her a lot better than that and initial looks are misleading. She is shy timid and very friendly once you get to know her.

Into the room and I settle the finances and she goes out to hand over the takings while I shower. She returns and starts to undress I finish drying myself and sit on the bed, she comes up to me kisses me and then turns her back and sits between my legs. She has stripped off to her bra and undies by this time and so I begin to kiss her on the neck and back while she removes her pant and I take care of her bra.

We lay back on the bed arm in arm kissing and I gently stroke her head running my fingers through her hair. This goes on for some time, the beauty of a two hour booking is that one doesn't have to rush, time spent here brings rewards further down the track.

Eventually I kiss her temple and ears and neck moving on when it starts to get ticklish eventually flipping her over onto her back and working my way down her body, by now I am kneeling between her legs and kissing and sucking those great breasts of hers, They are probably a C cup not huge but more than a hand full, and she just loves them being fondled kissed and sucked.

For me this is heaven, I have never met a girl that likes this more than Ada, though there are a few that like it as much, I spend a lot of time here before moving on further down her body, kissing and every now and then coming up for some DFK and then returning to where I was kissing her thighs and the inner side of her legs and knees.

Finally I move up to her love pot by now it is dripping wet, it is neatly shaven a little bit prickly so I use one hand to spread her lips and slip my tongue into one of the sweetest tasting pussies I have had the pleasure of dining on.

Usually It doesn't take long for Ada to come when I have her this wet but today it was hard work I got her so close but struggled to get her over the line, finally success, she pats the pillow beside her so I drag my exhausted body up and lay arm in arm alongside her. Sorry she says wiping the sweat from my brow with a tissue. I am tired thank you.

We cuddle for a few minutes and then she moves down for some BBBJ for me Ada is the best at 533 and there are some good girls at BBBJ there.
    Eventually she slips on the dom and mounts me in cowgirl, with Ada this is my favorite position she leans forward and kisses me and I suck on her breasts and pound away from below intermeshed with her riding me hard.

Usually Ada comes again in this position but today it was not to be and she eventually says you on top, I enter her in missionary and we kiss and cuddle until I finally unload.

Exhausted I lay beside her she cleans me up and says OH too much as she inspects the condom, think this might be standard procedure.
    Add leaves the room obviously smoko time I shower and she returns showers and it's on to round two.

If you haven't spent an hour with Ada at least once then you don't know what you are missing she is on lovely lady and her service is first class. The only complaint I have ever heard about Ada is if you are on the large size apparently she doesn't like too big. This I can understand as she has one of if not the tightest pussies I have found at 533 well not just at 533 pretty much anywhere.

For me Ada is a must see lady and I will definitely return again but then again I am addicted.

The very popular Ada in today 1/11

The extremely popular and top shelf Ada in today 1/11.

New photos of Ada show what a quality lady she is.

http://533willoughby.com.au/ada.html

Go see and enjoy this quality lady..

And only $150 per hour!!!

**See 533 roster for details**

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Ada

Yes, I made a booking with Ada a couple of days ago. She is a great looking gal: slim and tallish, great down-to-earth personality, very pretty face (I know the latter is a little subjective, but I think most of you agree with me on this one), cup C tastefully enhanced breasts.

We spent 45 minutes together, which I must admit was not enough to fully enjoy her.

BBBJ was one of the best I ever had and she really seam to enjoy the DATY. Ada is rather tight and I was afraid that I may be too big for her, so we only tried a couple position, which did not lead to a very deep penetration. At some point I went for a pile driver, but as I was getting a little deeper, I could sense her discomfort. We did go however for a doggy at my request. In this position, the stimulation on my little fellow resulting from sliding inside her tight body was so great, that it only took a minute or so for me to go off. I was a little embarrassed, as normally I last much longer.

I really enjoyed my time with Ada.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Ada really is fantastic.

The popular and sweet Ada in today 15/11

The extremely popular and top shelf Ada in today 15/11.

New photos of Ada show what a quality lady she is.

http://533willoughby.com.au/ada.html

Go see and enjoy this quality lady..

And only $150 per hour!!!

**See 533 roster for details**

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991

Banned
    I have had some of the best punt ever with Ada but at the moment or recently I think she is working too much and so has not been at her best!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks Oneonone,
    I feel I need to go to see her. She looks great.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nogcha View Post
    Thanks Oneonone,
    I feel I need to go to see her. She looks great.
    Well I hope you get her when she is horny cause if you do you are in for one heck of a good time.