Down Below: trimmed

Tattoos: A couple

Shower together: No

Specialties - LFK BBBJ, GFE– Nice to be able to talk in English

Foreplay: 8/10

Sex: 08/10

Would I return: Yes

Cost: 1 hour booking: $100 (Birthday Special) $140 usual price

Well Friday and one of the most glorious afternoons, I have a window of opportunity for a punt, and the Birthday Special at Pritchard Place beckons. I ring up and try to make a booking with Venus the Thai Beauty, but for some mysterious reason she is not there when I rock up. So I get the line up, and the first girl I see is Coco, she has a nice roundish face with a beautiful smile and eyes, her skin is a little darker than normal for a Chinese girl, so after the introductions of the available girls I select her, and we head off to the room. It is the same one as I was in last time which has an ensuite with spa bath, so I open the door and there is a naked lady in the shower. Coco rushes to shut the door before I can enter, I tell her it doesn't matter I am not shy, two naked ladies in the shower is better than one, as the old saying goes. She giggles, I was wondering if she was just being polite and hadn't understood a word of what I had said, later I found out that her English was good, well I explained in Ozzie that we say "not bad" which means good. She has been in Australia for 3 years and has practiced her English by singing English language songs.

We both took a shower, separately unfortunately. Well perhaps fortunately because the shower is in the spa bath and Coco slipped and nearly put herself out of action before the festivities had begun. Coco carries a little extra weight so is not for those bro's that prefer the greyhound look, I found her curves rather pleasing, and that was one of the things that made me pick her. Well after the shower we head back to the bedroom, with me kneeling on the bed and her standing we were at the perfect height to enjoy a nice welcome kiss and familiarise ourselves with each others body. Then down onto the bed, to become a bit more intimate, I am sitting and Coco lies across the bed so that I can survey the lie of the land and run my hands over the mountains and valleys of her body, Coco is starting to enjoy this, no fake moans but genuine enjoyment. She manoeuvres herself closer to me so that I can bend forward and apply my tongue to her nipples, my cock is nestling in her neck, just near enough that if she has the desire it is within easy reach of her mouth, she does and by tipping her head forward she finds the head of my manhood and applies some gentle tip of the tongue work to the head. Beautiful to watch from my vantage point, eventually her mouth encompasses my shaft, mmmm. When this position starts to get tiring Coco rolls onto her back and I straddle her, not quite in missionary, but suspended above her so that only the head of my cock is nuzzling into her clitorus gentle at first, eliciting some little gasps from Coco, nothing touching her except the tip of my cock on her clitorus, delicious focus. After a while my cock finds its way to lay along the length of her slit, along the shaft I fell the different sensations of the smooth silky skin at the front, the small hardness a the very front and that soft deep well of moist warmth at the back, the entrance to her vagina, the promise of things to come. We spent some time exploring the sensations that were possible through this position both of us moving our genitals to increase the sensations to build up to a crescendo and then to back off and catch our breath, then to ascend those heights again, pussy kissing and encompassing cock, cock slip sliding away. Of course this was interspersed with nipple play, kissing and nibbling up the neck and delicately around the ear. I am finding I really enjoy this kind of outside play as I don't have to wear that protective layer of latex which so dulls the feeling when inside of the lady, every gentle and tender move can create such spine tingling sensations. In practical terms it is relatively safe and doesn't make the young ladies vagina too sore.

Eventually when we had milked all the enjoyment we could from this position I said to Coco, "you know what I am dreaming of?" she said "no". I said "Of my cock being in your mouth. Should we try?", "Yes". So one quick orgasm for Coco before we turn onto our sides in 69 position, one of her legs lying on the bed and the other standing up so that delicious pussy was fully exposed to my lustful gaze. Those delicate lips lying still closed to across to one side, I kiss and lick her inner thighs and around that mound of Venus, teasing and building up the anticipation. I flick my tongue across her clitorus, then suck on it. I move back and view my feast, I separate her lips with my fingers and can see the bubbling well of her her juices coming from her love portal, I move my tongue along her lips to that well of moisture, I can look over the edge and see her other puckered orifice, even though my meal is so satisfying every now and then I have to break off from the feast as the sensations from Coco oral work force me to take a break and enjoy. Eventually she lies on her back and I, still on my side lay my hardness between her legs along her ravenous slit, her hand positions it to her satisfaction and she starts to masterbate herself while I masterbate along her sensuous slit. I can't stand it any more, condom I say, Coco struggles to find one in her bag and tries to put it on, but it is too small and tight, so she rummaged around for an eternity trying to find a bigger one. Once the party hat was back on she lay on her back and continued her frigging while I slipped the head of my penis into waiting orifice, slowly so her muscles could adjust I inserted just the head, then doing my thing adjusting frequency and depth of penetration to do my best to get her to orgasm while she diligently rubbed her clit, eventually I get on top and we we forget the world, forget technique and orgasm together. I lie there spent, my cock still in her vagina, my spunk safely contained in it's little raincoat.

Wow, 5 minutes left of a 1 hour punt, I give Coco a bit of a massage on her low back. Only just enough time before the knock on the door, Coco tells me that this is her first day and I am her first customer, ever. Well I am glad she enjoyed out short time together and hope that she has good luck in the future. A nice lady, a very pleasant way to spend an hour and even though it is birthday special I can't afford to spend more time.

Exclamation Coco-licious

Tx for the review Boney

We are pleased to see that you enjoyed your experience with Coco

You now have a 2nd Entry in the draw to win a free 1/2 hr full service with the lady of your choice as part of our Birthday Celebrations

Winner will be announced on Monday 9th Sept at 8am i will also notify the winner by pm

Good Luck

Cheers

Pete @ PP